Sign in to follow this  
Delta Hawk

Robert 23, BC Central, respond Code 3 to 10-31

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAM, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

This addon contains multiple versions of the 2005 Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptors and P72 including the GPD P71s and a LAPD P71.  It also contains SWAT-guy's updated LAPD and GPD police officers.  There's just too many features to list but maybe now would be a good time for someone to make a serious U.S. map for these officers and cars...  Enjoy.

DISCLAIMER: Do not blame me if after playing with these addons you tackle your mom or wife and twist their arm behind thier back yelling "STOP RESISTING!" or you jump in your Yugo and try to PIT an 18 wheeler.

http://download243.mediafire.com/mswjmtb....tors.7z

I'm a nub with missions, so bear with me, but how do you install your sample mission?

You need to make the folder into a .pbo file and place it in the Missions folder. Or as it stands put the folder into Documents/ArmA/missions and play it via the Editor.

You need to make the folder into a .pbo file and place it in the Missions folder. Or as it stands put the folder into Documents/ArmA/missions and play it via the Editor.

Thanks, I'll try these units out when I'm done with homework. crazy_o.gif

Nice work !

In general, the models and the lights are very nice.

Right now, main bugs are, as far as I know :

- Conflict between flashing tail lights and stop lights (it increases artifacts)

- Sounds need definitely a fix

- Space between directional lights and their source  

Keep up the good work

wow, just took these for a test drive, at a quick glimpse must say these are awesome.. The interior is just incredible, with the laptop and dials..

The light effects work great... And you can customise your own exterior?..

The only problem i get is that you can't get out of the vehicle, even if you open the door?.. (while engine is idle)

@wika-woo, Sadly, unfortunatly, the script for the doors and actually unlocking the car is very basic and is subject to the fps of the game. If your game is lagging, the doors won't animate fast enough to unlock the car. If this happens, try looking up to reduce lag and that should allow the car to unlock when you open the door. As annoying as this is, it prevent you ejecting from the car when you select alot of user actions. More than often, when you close the doors, the car doesn't lock anyways, but it is a nessecary feature that needs to be refined.

@ Dr. Neo. Early models (1998 - 1999) originally had a turn signal, but later they made the brake light bulb the turn signal also, leaving a empty bulb chamber in the tail light. Police usually put a flasher in the old turn signal chamber, so the tail lights flash bigger with the brake lights on. The siren noises are not out dated...maybe incorrect since the siren panel is a Whelen and only the Unitrol Omega Siren has the annoying beeping noise everybody hates. Yes, this siren is very loud because in multiplayer, you want people to hear it. Same reason why the airhorn is louder too. The only real problem is the insidesoundcoef. The toggle siren was thrown into the addon the day prior to release cause I know people do not like the loud beeping noise. This idea will be refined later with different vehicles

For the directional arrow, that was done so you could see the directional arrow flashes. If the flashes were on the arrow itself, you would not be able to see it very well, especially driving by. Yes, i sacrified looks for functionality...but the rest makes up for it.

hey nice cars! I would reccomend using a program like Audacity or something similar to get high quality sounds. seems the sample rate is low. Or you could just steal samples from GTA san andreas mods

BY FAR THE BEST CAR ADDON I'VE EVER PLAYED WITH.

THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS JUST SICK... notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

notworthy.gif

notworthy.gif

notworthy.gif

notworthy.gif

I'm still speechless. I've been fantasizing about all these police mission to create or Security detail missions (and some motorcades) create using the unmarked Black car.

similar to this...

Motorcade Pic

Keep up the great work.

Finally, I get to be behind the wheel of this car! Usually I am the one in front of that car tounge2.gif

Spent a little bit playing with the cars last night. I really love 'em as I grew up watching American cops shows and films. The detail on them is impressive and they are fun to drive.

Couple things:

Maybe increase the armour of the cars just a little bit.

It would be nice if you guys could include this holster script by Cheetah. It's really no big deal though as it can be added in a by a player anyway. I just thought it would be a nice addition to the cops.

"Bad Boys, Bad Boys...watcha gonna do when they come for you!"

Very nice work!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Cool vehicles... couple of things:

- no gear option, even when you pop up the trunk, impossible to store stuff like weapons/ammo

- "P71 Unmarked W" doesn't have destroyed texture, others work fine

- what no shotgun/mp5 inside of the trunk? smile_o.gif

- sometimes Get out option doesn't appear when you have doors opened and you use siren, tested in SP/MP

Otherwise, really cool addon, hopefully there will be some unmarked SUVs added wow_o.gif

<drools> Man I always wanted to be a cop since I was a wee lad, but this disability threw that out the window. But now I can still drive the ol' cruiser with the lights going in ArmA thanks to you--WOOHOO! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

I was wondering in time, if there was a way to add some law enforcement radio chatter environment kinda like ECS and XAM did it with their vehicle classes? That'd be pretty fun, and I think there's plenty of sources online with recordings from radio's/scanners.

Man, seeing this I got the itch to turn on the ol' Bearcat for a listen. biggrin_o.gif

i tried all kinds of combinations but i cant get the red / bleu lights to flash on the Ford Unmarked using triggers cq inits (car = empty and just needs to flash like its christmas )

(i copied from the readmy i treid numerous options but they fail to flash ) any idea how to get it working ?

Actually yes, there is a radio chatter sound included with the addon, but you must script it through the sound menu in mission editor to make it work with the car. The radio chatter makes the car feel like a police car even more, but alot of people in OFP complained about it.

The damage textures should work, but i'll look at it. On the trunk lid is a BlackHawk rifle case. No weapons were modeled cause i know some people what different models and others don't. Personally, I would put a M3 Super 90 in the front and a Robison XCR in the trunk, but nobody likes those weapons. I didn't include an option to add the "GEAR" to the action menu cause that's pretty gay. However a mission maker can make it were you open the trunk, you get the option "take weapon" and you automatically get some sort of rifle instead of wasting time with the gear menu.

And ABOUT those unmarked SUVs...................

hint, hint

Mirror by ePrison

<a href="http://www.eprison.de/files/144/5194" target="_blank">2005 Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptors and P72 including the GPD P71s and a LAPD P71 +

SWAT-guy's updated LAPD and GPD police officers v1.01 by Delta Hawk</a>

Regards,

Stavanger