Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Latest ArmA2 & ArmA2:OA Press Coverage | NO discussion here!

@Placebo:

You can on the current state of ArmA2 development of something? Here in Germany,  the publisher Morphicon has offical announced that a beta stage is reached. Really?

In what state of development is ArmA2?

Please give a small info, if this is possible.

The current state of development is "in progress" smile_o.gif

I think want more  wink_o.gif  but "work in progress" is a good  answer !  biggrin_o.gif

@Placebo:

You can on the current state of ArmA2 development of something? Here in Germany,  the publisher Morphicon has offical announced that a beta stage is reached. Really?

In what state of development is ArmA2?

Please give a small info, if this is possible.

The current state of development is "in progress" smile_o.gif

Arrgh .... I knew it. A diplomatic answer. confused_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Hope to Beta in March or April.

Considering a lot of the criticisms of the trailers are about minor details, I'd say the game looks like it will be a success. Looks good to me, although the frames per second looks a bit low in places. We'll see how the best computers play it, though.

I'm so glad it isn't too different from ArmA- ACE will come out quicker biggrin_o.gif

Considering a lot of the criticisms of the trailers are about minor details, I'd say the game looks like it will be a success. Looks good to me, although the frames per second looks a bit low in places. We'll see how the best computers play it, though.

I'm so glad it isn't too different from ArmA- ACE will come out quicker biggrin_o.gif

I would rather have Ace-way down by devs, as it's more official, also will work in engine (not trying to find a way to insert it in throught pbo's)

Official, In-engine features usually work better, are more professional and are well integrated, and no Mod conflict.

wink_o.gif

Thats kinda strange, as to me that sounded like a mix of Chezh and Russian. Are you sure it's possible to subtitle this thing?

I find it cool, how In the previous video, the Chedaks' start the fighting, and in this news report, the Defence force is battling them already for few days, not next video could show how Russians will intercome to this situation, and when the game get's released, well see US Marines situation, as they come to this soil.

You should add &fmt=22 to the url to make it open automatically to the HD version smile_o.gif

Like so smile_o.gif

AWESOME !

you work is unbelievable. i hope we can play it asap.

umm.... just a quick reflexion...

Imagine you're playing one mission on arma2, one of those big big battles. On OFP/Arma were only two armies, OpFor and US Army. Now, back to Arma 2. You start the mission, one of those combined attacks, you are part os the usmc, cdf is there, ChDKZ is on one side, Russians on the other and Napa is there too.

How the hell are you going to know to who are you suppose to shoot??  rofl.gif

^ Dunno.

Read the briefing? nener.gif

Thanks for the tip Placebo.

I though it doesn't work anymore wink_o.gif

Works for me, when I click the link I posted I go direct to the HD version........

please make it so the helos dont stir up huge dustclouds while on tarmac. otherwise it looks pretty good.

Works for me, when I click the link I posted I go direct to the HD version........

Yeah, I know it does - I meant that it used to not work some time ago smile_o.gif

But with YT nothing surprises me anymore.

I just found out a video that used to be in HD and even had the option to enable HD somehow got crippled...

http://www.bistudio.com/images/stories/honza/blog_utes.jpg

just want to add... the possible grass draw distance in ArmA II is simply awesome, beyond my expectations, great job notworthy.gifsmile_o.gif

This is the island Utes btw...... cooooollllllll!

nah, "utes" means 'cliff' in english wink_o.gif

edit: this is the source, if anybody didn't notice yet:

http://www.bistudio.com/develop....en.html

nah, "utes" means 'cliff' in english  wink_o.gif

Sure, but still the small island in Arma2 is called "Utes" too.....

nah, "utes" means 'cliff' in english wink_o.gif

Sure, but still the small island in Arma2 is called "Utes" too.....

didn't know that, my bad smile_o.gif

Maybe the small island is simply named "cliff" but in czech (Utes - útes), it would make sense wink_o.gif

The kogugjev like song together with the god old Hind realy gave me goose bumps!

Long range tank engagments... that´s just what I wanted to see!

(etc.)

It summes up pretty much everything i have to say...absolutely stunning...

thank you guys...