Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

GC 2008 Press Coverage

Did anyone had a chance to play ArmA2 on GC?

Will those big console signs in pc version too?

Whats about new tools, tutorials and editing guide?

Is BIS monitoring and supporting community addons like 3DE, RTE etc in ArmA2?

Did anyone had a chance to play ArmA2 on GC?

W0lle posted a report of his 6 hours Arma 2 playing somewhere in this thread.

And if you are to "lazy" to search for it you can always click here smile_o.gif

hehe thanks, seem to me that only W0lle could really play with ArmA2. All others enjoyed the presentation and took some videos and pictures. Lets wait and see what changes are done in ArmA2 release version. smile_o.gif

1st Sept. BIS CMON!!!  whistle.gif

Moderators generally don't like their instruction being ignored, and me having an ego the size I have especially don't like it, you came close to a WL+

1st Sept. BIS CMON!!!  whistle.gif

Moderators generally don't like their instruction being ignored, and me having an ego the size I have especially don't like it, you came close to a WL+

oh SHI.... goodnight.gif

It's almost the 2nd here in Australia tounge2.gif

Which means the game is one day closer to release!

Anyone notice anything different about the helicopter flight model?

noticed he bellied the osprey and it didnt immediately explode... and earlier the uh-1y was taking a fair bit of what looked like machinegun fire without instantly having its pilot killed. nothing on the flight model itself though... kinda hard to tell without playing it yourself.

i live in hope.

The final insult after being shot up is being partially eaten by a dog. Oh the shame of it all :P

i just cant play those video, filefront simply wont let me to play them

I can play em. Don't get tme wrong. I didn't see any dog attacks. But I did see a german shepard running and a sheep. Looking forward to the Babe mod smile_o.gif

I can play em.  Don't get tme wrong.  I didn't see any dog attacks.  But I did see a german shepard running and a sheep.  Looking forward to the Babe mod smile_o.gif

There was also a chicken or a rabbit. I thought Maruk said Hare but when you got closer it looked more like it was walking like a chicken.

tried downloading them and using VLC? much better quality than using the streaming flash player on the armabase.de website.

may take an hour or so though to grab each file

well i can download them but the speed is just disappointing

cant they code them into different format other then mpg and upload onto different place?

Quote[/b] ]Moderators generally don't like their instruction being ignored, and me having an ego the size I have especially don't like it, you came close to a WL+

Oh Sh*# sorry I didn't saw your post crazy_o.gif my fault..

_

Quote[/b] ]3 and 4 are awesome smile_o.gif

Oh yes, really nice vids.

please reupload 2,3,4 somewhere than filefront, as example filefactory or VIMEO stream

please reupload 2,3,4 somewhere than filefront, as example filefactory or VIMEO stream

I might reformat them into rmvb or MP4 after i download them all(the size doesnt make sence anyway), i can send you if you want, but might take some time just to download them through

Vids look good. But I wonder if theyre going to fix that bug with interior shadows. (interior parts dont cast shadows in normal ArmA and yet not in Arma2 either)

Those 4 videos look too coooooooooool... yay.gif  especially the vid with walking/running + reloading...i'll buy ARMA 2 just for those... tounge2.gif

Great job BIS.... smile_o.gif

I might reformat them into rmvb or MP4 after i download them all(the size doesnt make sence anyway), i can send you if you want, but might take some time just to download them through

Please inlove.gif

mp4 or rmvb sounds good