Sign in to follow this  
luemmel

Crcti special edition

weellll, thanks for the link. Maybe it's me... but the archive is corrupt. Can't extract them

I keep getting "cannot load.. Files Deleated... crcti_buildings and uh 60 desert.."

I have been following this converstation and the only thing I can figure is "I don't have QC'?.

Can anybody confirm that not having QC is potentially the issue?

Thanks

Thanks for the uncompressed file Aussie, that works fine for me! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I keep getting "cannot load.. Files Deleated... crcti_buildings and uh 60 desert.."

I have been following this converstation and the only thing I can figure is "I don't have QC'?.

There was an issue where we accedently had 2 versions of crcti_buildings.pbo make sure your running the one I posted the link above too. as for QG it shouldnt cause any issues (I think)

Quote[/b] ]I keep getting "cannot load.. Files Deleated... crcti_buildings and uh 60 desert.."

There was an issue where we accedently had 2 versions of crcti_buildings.pbo make sure your running the one I  posted the link above too. as for QG it shouldnt cause any issues (I think)

Aussie on our server we run the OGNCRCTI and QG with no problems. I think some people have an older V with the CRCTI_Buildings instead of crcti_buildings

our player had this problem too. problem was resolved when he made mod-folder @crcti and put in the crcti files in it.

i thought in crcti resistace units are created when rus or usa are in some distance to flag area.

no, they are there from the beginning, except racs are calling support.

When will that be fixed? I'm getting lagged to hell and back.

Umm sorry for bringing this up, but I want to try this mission but the addons link is dead.

Man i love the scripts, they really make a difference to gameplay. I've made my own modified/edited versions of DVD's CRCTI with a bit of OGN CRCTI thrown in with my selection of addon's and edited DVD's addon to suit my taste. And added SupportV2 to them, but i seem to get a problem with the heli transport.

I crashed at my dropoff waypoint but when using the transport a second time instead of going to the waypoint i picked it went to the last one then crashed. And after that i can't select it, it just gives me the option to cancel transport. And when cancelling thats the only transport option i get stuck in a loop. Worked great for a while. Got about 10 transports before that happened. Shame! sad_o.gif Hope it will get fixed.

A bit laggy at times but to be expected i suppose. Just want to say thx as it's improved the gameplay so much imo. wink_o.gif

Man i love the scripts, they really make a difference to gameplay. I've made my own modified/edited versions of DVD's CRCTI with a bit of OGN CRCTI thrown in with my selection of addon's and edited DVD's addon to suit my taste. And added SupportV2 to them, but i seem to get a problem with the heli transport.

I crashed at my dropoff waypoint but when using the transport a second time instead of going to the waypoint i picked it went to the last one then crashed. And after that i can't select it, it just gives me the option to cancel transport. And when cancelling thats the only transport option i get stuck in a loop. Worked great for a while. Got about 10 transports before that happened. Shame!  sad_o.gif  Hope it will get fixed.

A bit laggy at times but to be expected i suppose. Just want to say thx as it's improved the gameplay so much imo.  wink_o.gif

how did you play it all the links for the addons are dead

OGN crCTI

This is the only OGN version being updated at the moment so start here to get a basic feel for crCTI.

(It's still not perfect but neither is ArmA)

OGN crCTI

This is the only OGN version being updated at the moment so start here to get a basic feel for crCTI.

(It's still not perfect but neither is ArmA)

I still couldn't even dowload the island for the addons needed.

Quote[/b] ]how did you play it all the links for the addons are dead

Easy, I used DVD's cRCTI version which i have modified changing units to Rellikki's units and vehicles addons. Also i have various versions, Desert and normal. And now i made my own special version with these scripts added which i edited so Rellikki's desert and woodland heli's are used to match my desert and green islands, depending on which island i play.

And i have a DVD version but with OGN's lovely gui. As you can gather i get bored which is why i made so many versions. biggrin_o.gif

Basically you don't need the addons you can add the folder support2 to DVD's or OGNs cRCTI versions.

Add: #include "SupportV2\AirStrike\Napalm\sounds\sounds.hpp" to your description.ext file

Add: [] execVM "SupportV2\Support_CFG.sqf"; to your init.sqs

Add a couple of empty planes named Westair, Eastair, Guerair like the A10, SU34B, and AV8B2 and thats pretty much it. Give or take. wink_o.gif

Right what can i add next....... crazy_o.gif

You can download the scripts from Zonekiller's site if anyone's interested which is used in the special edition mission.

http://www.zonekiller.ath.cx/Scripts/ARMA/SupportV2.rar

Quote[/b] ]how did you play it all the links for the addons are dead

Easy, I used DVD's cRCTI version which i have modified changing units to Rellikki's units and vehicles addons. Also i have various versions, Desert and normal. And now i made my own special version with these scripts added which i edited so Rellikki's desert and woodland heli's  are used to match my desert and green islands, depending on which island i play.

And i have a DVD version but with OGN's lovely gui. As you can gather i get bored which is why i made so many versions.  biggrin_o.gif

Basically you don't need the addons you can add the folder support2 to DVD's or OGNs cRCTI versions.

Add: #include "SupportV2\AirStrike\Napalm\sounds\sounds.hpp" to your description.ext file

Add: [] execVM "SupportV2\Support_CFG.sqf"; to your init.sqs

Add a couple of empty planes named Westair, Eastair, Guerair like the A10, SU34B, and AV8B2 and thats pretty much it. Give or take.   wink_o.gif

Right what can i add next.......  crazy_o.gif

You can download the scripts from Zonekiller's site if anyone's interested which is used in the special edition mission.

http://www.zonekiller.ath.cx/Scripts/ARMA/SupportV2.rar

So you've been playing it in SP? Tell me how did you do that.

Quote[/b] ]So you've been playing it in SP? Tell me how did you do that.

Nope, i played it in multiplayer but on my own. Played as east and got my ass spanked 600 points approx to west and about 300 points to me after a few hours lol. It's good to see the ai use the airstrikes, transports etc. Does get a bit choppy after a while. But so much fun. biggrin_o.gif

Okay so I can play CTI by myself on almost any version of OGN.

Quote[/b] ]Okay so I can play CTI by myself on almost any version of OGN.

Yes mate! It's what i do every day. I need to get out more, er no i don't. biggrin_o.gif

Obviously its better against human opponents, but they cheat, and they moan. Which is why since flashpoint i don't play online anymore. Oh those were the days. smile_o.gif

Justa quick note to Squeeze and the others modders that help make the OGN crCTI.

I really miss the crcti days of OFP and had a look at this after a search around.

Played on my own with 1.11 as I can't get into other servers running it at the mo with the 1.11 join bug.

Still had a blast. It really does create a dynamic war feeling and had lots of AI surprises. They seem smarter now.

Anyway this is just a thanks really as I know a lot of people give want lists and sometimes forget to say thanks for your great efforts.

All the best and cu in there one day thumbs-up.gif