Sign in to follow this  
luemmel

Crcti special edition

luemmel, or anyone else interested to port the CTI to other islands? xmas_o.gif

I'd love to see a Gardinas island version, that's an awesome island I'd like to explore more smile_o.gif

Have not found "Queens Gambit" in Canada, and I guess we won't see it in store anytime soon, if ever.

That's why we created Sprocket wink_o.gif

With all do respect sir,

Several from our group have original ArmA from Nov 06' purchased from Sprocket. It started off well, but after patches it soon became a headache (we posted alot in the Sprocket Trouble Shooting Thread). Then we just waited for the US Jun 07' release.

We all now have Atari DvD's.

I do not see us ever using Sprocket again.

It will be appreciated for luemmel to give us a fix.

I deleted "uh60desert" entry from mission.sqm and now i can start the mission, but I do spawn in front of some enemies. I get killed and when i respawn i do it on water.

Have not found "Queens Gambit" in Canada, and I guess we won't see it in store anytime soon, if ever.

That's why we created Sprocket wink_o.gif

With all do respect sir,

Several from our group have original ArmA from Nov 06' purchased from Sprocket. It started off well, but after patches it soon became a headache (we posted alot in the Sprocket Trouble Shooting Thread). Then we just waited for the US Jun 07' release.

We all now have Atari DvD's.

I do not see us ever using Sprocket again.

It will be appreciated for luemmel to give us a fix.

I tried to help people with getting support for the Sprocket version before I left BIS and I believe there were few if any lacking support, obviously can't comment about the support issues that happened in the subsequent 9 months but if people are still having Sprocket related issues there's no reason for them not to be able to get them fixed with the support infrastructure Sprocket has in place (and of course I'm happy to try to help out where I can) smile_o.gif

(and of course I'm happy to try to help out where I can) smile_o.gif

If your offering....

it would be nice if a couple of us could give our sprocket versions to others in our group. Like we can do with a hardcopy of other games when we get tired of them.

And I can't just blame Sprocket, all games downloaded from the internet have some kind of issues.

Otherwise, thanks for you concern / efforts .

If your offering....

it would be nice if a couple of us could give our sprocket versions to others in our group. Like we can do with a hardcopy of other games when we get tired of them.

I'm not sure that's possible due to the nature of Sprocket, but Email me the details and I'll see what I can do (Placebo@bistudio.com)

I'm still using the Czech version sprocket download from version 1.0. There were some issues when the 1.05, and 1.08 patches came out, but it wasn't that big of an issue.

Back to the subject at hand.....

IS ANYONE HOSTING THIS???

Hi again!

A merry chrismas also from my side. I come back with a little gift.

I have reworked the crCTI special editon 4.1 due to some performance problems with DAC. It needs much more testing for balancing / performance optimisation. This feature will be implemented later.

Nevertheless, I have build in some tweaks and 2 extra missions based on the great CWR work.

crCTI is now out for

- North Sahrani

- Malden

- Winter Kulgujev

The mission pack can be found here.

All maps need the basic addon pack (see first post) or download it here

In additon to that the maps for Malden and Winter Kolgujev requires the CWR Mod V 0.36 including the CWR Addon V 0.80.

These addons can be found here and here

Due to the beta status of CWR mod which contains some bugs, it is highly recommended to exclude some addons from the CWR mod folder. These addons are not required for the crcti missions and can (must) be deactivated).

Quote[/b] ]

Deactivate these addons if you play this mission pack:

- CWR_air

- CWR_wheeled

- cwr_west

- cwr_units

- CWR_tracked

- cwr_east

- cwr_ui.pbo (optional)

- CWR_Editor.pbo  (optional)

If you play with other addons (e.g. FDF, SIX Sense, ArmA_Effects, ...) I recommend to start the CWR mod at the beginning e.g.

Quote[/b] ]

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" -nosplash -world=sara -mod=DBE1;CWR;@FDF;@SIX;@CTI;@lowplants;beta

After these hard work, I can promise you that it is worth.

img_480.jpg

img_479.jpg

img_478.jpg

Any chance of a Gardinas variant? wink_o.gif That's assuming there are enough towns on it smile_o.gif

I have been playing it for ~30min at GER server.

I was taking the first town and a plane came and dropped some LGBs over me. Funny to see Res using air support.

There are some small problems with scripts (suppression fire and other i can't remember), not a big deal.

The real problem with the mission is the fps drop. After 10-20min playing it I had around 15fps, and server had around 6fps, when i left the game i had 5fps and server had 1-2 fps. At this point AI groups stop moving or use weird paths to reach a town.

I know I shouldn't play with full AI groups, but for me there is no point playing in such large enviroments if you can't use full squads.

Maybe a version with 4-5 towns for a small number of players could do.

Anyway good job.

Been trying to put this pack together for about 3 days now and nobody I know can get it to work crazy_o.gif

Is there some kind of instructions that don't require 4 different downloads with an update to a beta that you have to take addons out of lol?

I'm getting

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that is deleted. crcti_buildings"

when I try to play CrCTI OGN v2g V4.1

But I downloaded everything including that addons.rar pack confused_o.gif

Since the blokes at OGN drink a lot while ....while doing anything the

addons folder is not quite correct.

OGN crCTI addons

You'll notice 2 versions of crcti_buildings.pbo.zip....I just checked and they are the same file,

if you have both, delete the one from the 13 Nov.

Since the blokes at OGN drink a lot while ....while doing anything the

addons folder is not quite correct.

OGN crCTI addons

You'll notice 2 versions of crcti_buildings.pbo.zip....I just checked and they are the same file,

if you have both, delete the one from the 13 Nov.

Thanks Squeeze but I got this one fixed!

It was my fault for throwing all CTI addons into the same folder like OGN, DVD, Cr and MF. xmas_o.gif

How did I not pick that mistake up!! Leaving 2 addons with the same name, ouch. Old one has been deleted.

any chance that someone could port crcti over to Syr Darain.... one of Alex Sworn's maps?

it is a fantastic island with some great terrain features that would make island battles interesting....

there are even some offshore islands that as 'towns' that would need to be taken would make players have to build transport choppers or boats... thus finally using the marina

..... port crcti over to Syr Darain.... one of Alex Sworn's maps?

Huh ? .... what island is that? ..... and how many others does he have that we haven't seen?

Any reason why I can't play these maps? I'm constantly getting errors "missing crcti_buildings". These are already installed along with all other addons? If this got updated, then where's a working link? I can't even download them anymore from these pages...

The OGN link to crcti_buildings is corrupt. I've tried downloading it several times over the last few weeks and it never works. Are there any working links around?

If you install Yomas addon updater it will download and install all the correct addons to play OGNCRCTI

I'm rather reluctant to install lots of small 3rd party programs with Installer, expecially those that want to connect to the internet. However "save" they may be. Any chance of getting this download link to work again? huh.gif