Sign in to follow this  
csj

AutoGyros and Mini Choppers

AutoGyros and Mini Choppers for a bit of fun ArmA island hopping.

AutoGyro, AutoGyro with floats, enclosed AutoGyro with basic instruments, mini-chopper and mini-chopper float model.

AutoGyros are based on the Bensen design mid 1950's

and chopper is based on Mosquito Design.

arma2007-11-2422-11-26-48.jpg

gyro6s.jpggyro1s.jpggyro3s.jpg

gyro5.jpg

Down Load from Armed Assault Info

Armed Assault Info Discussion thread ...

CSJ_Gyro.txt (readme) included in folder.

Enjoy smile_o.gif

- this is not a B.B.Q

LOL!..

I saw a documentry on these gyro-copters a few days back on discovery..

thumbs-up.gif

Neat but still why no useful aircraft? There's all these wierd addons. Sorry about that though, I do appreciate the work you've put into this and looks nice, but I guess I'm just getting depressive. sad_o.gif

You're not the only one Jarvis. Still like you I also really like this addon. Its a great fun addon. I just really wish that others would put out some nice military vehicles. At any rate, CSJ, these are really cool, and I think that some of them would make for kick ass MAD MAX II missions. We can use the BIS camel pilot....and now we just need some crazy dune buggies, Mel-Gibson's character, rattle snake bombs, random raggedy people, Mad Max's dog, and guys with mohawks and crossbows... oh and a tanker truck. lol

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Love ya work CSJ .... thumbs-up.gif ... they fly well.

The scripting is better than before (less loop intensive).

I guess you'll implement damage textures maybe.

This will be a perfect "find a way to escape the zombies vehicle" in my mission biggrin_o.gif I just have to randomly hid it in some barn somewhere.

Thank you!

These should be used for littlebird training, the mini copters are very agile to fly around.

I am currently using these in a little mission in wich RACS spec ops have to fly from an off-shore island to the main land an assasinate an officer.

Or we can patrol arround London with one of these painted all black with a INGSOC painted in both sides.

Good to see there is still some imagination within this group.

Little Nellie will be in next update but I have some other work to do before that comes out.

x-25.jpg

I really enjoy your amphibious autogyro, because I remember the time I was a bit younger and playing "Pilots Wings" on my console but this is ArmA ... a place dedicated to fun and fight, so, please CSJ, add a model to be used as an unmanned chopper as UAV, it can be of a crude design like this or more aerodynamic like this one http://img206.imageshack.us/img206....Scorpio

Hey CSJ about little Nellie, is there a chance you can make one like in the james bond movie with a few heat seaking rockets and a m2 machinegun and flares? and maybe a few ffars smile_o.gif

Great fun, thanks for sharing CSJ!

/KC

Hey CSJ about little Nellie, is there a chance you can make one like in the james bond movie with a few heat seaking rockets and a m2 machinegun and flares? and maybe a few ffars  smile_o.gif

Yes please please please! that would be immence!