Sign in to follow this  
KilJoy -SFG-

Evolution (Red+Blue)

Oh i guess a possibility is to create a sensor, which detects a type of ammocrate near the local player.

Example:

expCond:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">objectID1=(position player nearestObject "AmmoBoxWest");if (!alive objectID1 || player distance objectID1 > 10)then{false}else{true}

expActiv:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">nil=[objectID1] execVM "yourammofunction.sqf"

Note that the sensor should repeating. Negative is that the ammocrate always will be filled newly if the player go back to the crate.

A second possibilty is to use a dialog to rearm at the Ammocrate. Sure it is not the easiest way, but i guess the better one...

Sry, for my bad english... wink_o.gif

Now i need some help, When the ammo create is spawned by the MHQ there is no way possible i can get it to spawn the evo ranked ammo and weapons e.g. if you were rank 1 just the m4s or rank 6 all weapons etc.. so what im going to do it make it just spawn all the ammo, so what you think?

The easiest way would be to use createVehicleLocal to create an ammobox (like KilJoy did it in MainThreadC.sqf) and put the evo ranked ammo and weapons in the ammobox.

But don't forget, such an ammobox is only local (and visible) to the player that created/dropped it.

Xeno

yes i was looking at this, i tired a few different things to no avail lol.  sad_o.gif

Edit: might have fixed it tounge2.gif stay tuned.

I've played your Unranked version and tried to airlift an arty gun, but got a script error on the screen and nothing happened.

Do you have to be within a certain area and then it automatically "connects" to the Black Hawk?

I've played your Unranked version and tried to airlift an arty gun, but got a script error on the screen and nothing happened.

Do you have to be within a certain area and then it automatically "connects" to the Black Hawk?

Thanks i will looking into the airlift script problem.

Now we just need a player vs. player same idea maybe some buildable spawn buildings.

We've got a version of that on the GSA server, its not half bad, but just needs the icing on the cake, works well though.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Evolution Blue V3 MHQ (Ranked and Unranked)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Download - Rapidshare

Whats New

- Player Markers Follow Players so you can find your mates easy

- MHQ Spawn so no more flying for ages when you die

- MHQ has marker that follows it so you know where it is

- MHQ has Spawn Bike Option

- MHQ Can Spawn 1 Ammo Create Every 2 minutes

- Unranked Version

- Few Fixes + some few extra enemy surprises in town.

- Airlift Scripts

- Airliftable Arty Guns

- Few More Humvves at base

- A10 Hanger

Might be a few more things but cant remember. All the enemy is unchanged. smile_o.gif except for a few mg nests doted around the towns.

What other features do you plan on adding in or do you have a set plan for additions?

What about other towns or simply moving the current towns around. I noticed that other Evo (sorry can't remember the name starts with an "H" through) used towns other than the regular ones.

It would be neat to have to fly out to Rhamadi to clear that island. Have to Airlift vehicles out there or just have a small US base there with limited resources. Just a thought.

Or having some of the missions created on the small out lying islands of Sharani.

Now we just need a player vs. player same idea maybe some buildable spawn buildings.

PVP player 2 sided evolution

Theres no lack of good replacements for evolution, the only problem is that nobody plays them sad_o.gif

wow so you copied everything off domination. good job.

Evo MHQ 3.01 Coming Very Soon. Just testing it on our server.

Hi, first of all cheers for updating this Matt, the MHQ is definatly a good addition (although it does give me less passengers as a chopper pilot smile_o.gif

Just wondering could you tell me how the Airfield servicing works? Also which script is used to perform the servicing..

Thx in advance.

Yeah, but atleast with the Airlift option, the chopper pilots can Airlift vehicles to the combat zone for friendly forces in pretty short order.

So chopper pilots aren't all useless in this version and the MHQ can't be in all places at once too, so the coppers will still have to carry around friendlies at times. And I don't think the MHQ can carry as much as a Black Hawk can. smile_o.gif

My Evo V2 mod is there

http://w16.easy-share.com/1700118081.html

consider it heavy experimental smile_o.gif

it was made as some people asked me to make Evo less 'dull'

and as lot of people told me that they enjoy it let's hope You too ...

i take no credit for the work but feel free to blame me for all bugs i introduced smile_o.gif

i hope i not forgot anyone of these who deserve credit to be credited in credits (map notes) smile_o.gif

have fun and good game

edit: updated the map , UPS v2 now used ...

A fantastic update to Evo - I know you put a lot of work into this Dwarden, many thanks.

Mandrake

A fantastic update to Evo - I know you put a lot of work into this Dwarden, many thanks.

Mandrake

for that my Evo i suggest to get (especially smoke viewblock)) to get this server addons i posted there

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=70990

it's too experimental so if You have better ones or think something is wrong , post within that thread

new version of map, updated link in original post ...

Its quite nice but perhaps you increased the amount of blackhawks too much. Many new features to be found notworthy.gif .

Nothing like a satchel charge thrown at your feet to wake you up uh Dwarden biggrin_o.gif ?

Hello everyone, thats my first post on that topic, first sorry speak more french, montreal city here!, ok first have some fresh idea, need to be in next ver. evolution, our posible to somone to remake mfcti from ofp to arma, thats will be very great.

Am a fanatic from ofp playing mfcti crcti every night, more funny ect...

Actualy evolution not very finnished, need more future and fix on this! to more fun.

1- Have too many enemies in town, thats why lot of server crash, our many peoples have hight ping. actualy much server have only more then 8 players, thats to hard, have too many enemies respwn until tower not be down, kamov, plane, amour, and infantry.

Enemie ai is to hard, all this ai have radar in eyes, compared to ofp mfcti, you have time to shoot ect... but now no one have time. so you die fast, waste time and fun.

Enginer class: if any vehicule repaired will return automaticly in base. thats will be nice to.

Special class: recycle, if you select that class, posible to you depend what level you are, recycle every dead our some enemies amour need to be fix, and give you some points.

MHQ: after die you have 2 choice appears, first will respawn at main base our 2rd respawn at moving MHQ ( for exemple medic amour, be set mhq) only the first class colonel still move mhq, if mhq destroyed will not posible to move it again.

Thats will be more fun and even for all, much town is too far away, many town need more then 10min to go in there, waste time and many chance will be hit there, in 1 min.

If you not in town, when say town its clear, you dont loss all the points, you will have some point lost, but no more all points then peoples in town be cleared. because every soldier on the same team try and probably work hard to take town but sometime you die and you respwn at base our whatever and you lost all point because you not in town, at the time town be clear. thats frustrated a lot if you work 1 hours to take town, and die last time, say town clear.

And last one idea, if you level up (rank) you dont lost all your support points. exemple first rank need 25 point, but until you reach first rank only few point will be lost, exemple: 15 lost, so 10 left. ect.....

If you add many on what i said here, many peoples will be happy smile_o.gif and game will be more funny for all.

And if any of yours, have experience, just remake Mfcti from ofp to Arma. Have nice days smile_o.gif

Is there an Evolution version with respawn all? - the engineering repair / refuel is so boring and slow.

mobile spawns aren't needed if the good vehicles actually respawned ~_~ just a thing me and my friends would like.

also maybe making the town "active" zone larger so that a sniper can sit outside the range and still have something to shoot at.

Dwarden,

I played with you on your server this last weekend and I would have to say your EVO version is the best I played. Thank you. I liked the unflip vehicles thing and the enemy AI skill was perfect. They were aggresive but I did not feel like I was getting my ass kicked.

I only had one problem and it was probably due to 1.12. My computer did a hard reset. First time that has happened to me in ArmA.

My setup:

Dual Xeon 3.4Ghz

2 Gbyte RAM

8800GTS 512Mbyte (latest WHQL driver)

Full X52 setup (stick, throttle, pedals)

TrackIR4

NO ArmA MODS (just beta)

No maxmem settings (never needed it)

1680x1050 16:xx widescreen set with all settings on max and 5200 view distance.

Please keep up the good work.

mcc

P.S. PLAYERS: If you like the work people like Dwarden are doing, tell them. That way they know players are enjoying the hard work they are doing and will continue.

Sorry for not reading the 320 posts in here but can someone update me on all the versions circulating here that is not made by KillJoy? Did KillJoy scrap this project and others branched off his work or what is going on?

Hi everyone. Beside me there is ARMA Linux server, mission works incorrect. Not bots are generated in city. help.gif

new version of my Evo v2 mod ... tested on ArmA beta 1.12

http://w16.easy-share.com/1700118081.html

Dwarden,  every time I spawn I get an error message.  It is a long one, and sorry that I can't jot it down for you.  However, after seeing the message there were numerous times that enemies spawned on the BLUEFOR tarmac, as well as on the roads leading to the hill, one time, with a M2 50 cal RACS truck.

hope I have helped in some way.

ehm error msg ?

weird i got dozens players playing last builds w/o issue ...

can You post the line from arma.rpt file ?