Sign in to follow this  
paragraphic l

Games Convention '07

I just noticed this message on the IDEA Games website:

Quote[/b] ]IDEA Games is participating on this year Games Convention in Leipzig Germany from 22nd to 25th of August.

At our booth H74 following games will be presented to the public: ArmA: Queens Gambit (PC), Fish Fillets (NDS) and brand new project from Bohemia Interactive.

Finally SOME news about another BIS project smile_o.gif which hopefully could only mean GAME 2, but offcourse there are also ArmA options and maybe something totally new smile_o.gif

I'm trying to go this year! notworthy.gif

Tape some video if you can get permission, I'd sure like to hear more about this Fish Fillets game. wink_o.gif

screw the fish, fish suck.

i want to know more about this "brand new project" they are going to show.

Wow along side Fish Fillets! oustanding BIS biggrin_o.gif Anyways I wonder what the next project will be, hmmmm...

BIS need a horse to race with Codemaster's Operation Flashpoint 2 as people who dislike or dissatisfied with ArmA,...i know them a lot, will rush straight for Operation Flaspoint 2.

And there are people which didn't heard for ArmA but played Operation Flashpoint a long time ago.

Bring on the second version, anyone's! At this point BI or Codemasters...I don't care. Arma is such a POS that any new news at least brings a sliver of hope.

Brand new project? Is that to say that Game 2 has been scrapped?

Brand new project? Is that to say that Game 2 has been scrapped?

Last news was from 2005, i guess they'll reanounce it with the real name and then we get some more details about it. (I guess back in 2005 there wasnt much to tell us about)

Personally i think that in its current state Game2 will look quite alot like ArmA, probably better graphics but as Suma said that the engine is in 'continious development' the differences between Game2 and ArmA will probably small features like dynamic destruction, the communication stuff etc, while the engine itself is largely the same.

I can't wait for the news. Even if the new game isn't Game 2 and just a money-spinner then it just means they'll have more money to invest in Game 2, since from what I've read the team really wants to do Game 2.

anyone knows how much will it cost in average?

just an idea

Quote[/b] ]BIS need a horse to race with Codemaster's Operation Flashpointâ„¢ 2

Yes. If they want to compete. Maybe they focused on something totally different?

My money is on a reannouncement of Game 2. Hopefully I'll make it to the GC again this year to see it all live.

anyone knows how much will it cost in average?

just an idea

hmmm thinking 800,000 Euros at the year for 40 Members.

20,000 per head

Or what did you mean?

I think the most of you don't read the text carefully.

Fish Fillets isn't a BIS Game. It will be developed by altargames.(not BIS)

The brand new game seems to be Game2. smile_o.gif

I just noticed this message on the IDEA Games website:
Quote[/b] ]IDEA Games is participating on this year Games Convention in Leipzig Germany from 22nd to 25th of August.

At our booth H74 following games will be presented to the public: ArmA: Queens Gambit (PC), Fish Fillets (NDS) and brand new project from Bohemia Interactive.

Finally SOME news about another BIS project smile_o.gif which hopefully could only mean GAME 2, but offcourse there are also ArmA options and maybe something totally new smile_o.gif

I'm trying to go this year! notworthy.gif

hey, if you are going... can you do a report on the event?

im happy to publish any interesting material.

Yeah! Finally we will get info about Game 2 yay.gif I'm waiting for this game so much long. whistle.gif BIS, If it is Game 2, I love you inlove.gif

I wonder how much progress has happened on Game2. Looking forward to seeing it, and I wonder if they'll announce a name for it.

lol

will be Game2 the test version for their VBS3 then?

like ArmA was and is the test version for VBS2...

BIS need a horse to race with Codemaster's Operation Flashpointâ„¢ 2
Quote[/b] ]Building on the original game's heritage, Operation Flashpoint 2 aims to deliver the most realistic modelling of conflict scenarios in a new contemporary theatre of war. By offering a multitude of military disciplines, gameplay delivers warfare more realistic and intense then ever before, while an extensive multiplayer component creates battles on an incredible scale.

Dont think they will make BF2, CoD, MOHHA like game wink_o.gif .

Game 2 must be as twice better then ArmA is now...BIS can`t afford another let down on their fans. I know I would be pissed. Now remeber how we were excited about ArmA last year and earlier... ;-)

Now this is a surprise. BIS already anouncing another new game?

I wonder if its in the opf/arma genre or something... diferent?