Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

Those are definitely some sexy beasts, nice job thumbs-up.gif.

One thing, this not a M249 Para but actually a Minimi Para (just a name mistake).

THX all smile_o.gif

2Kaldas:

Heh , am still searching for some new model of Scar for PMC's and i PMed .Johny ,but he didnot replyed  sad_o.gif  . Johny have in newest SF units those original vests and helmet like in mgs4 pmc's , so if u have some contact of Johny like mail , pls PM me , i need talk with him wink_o.gif

2R0adki11:

Maybe more yes

2Peregrine:

"Old" Snake in MGS4 is using some gun called Operator and Sig GSR + MK2 , the first 2 are clones of favourite M1911 ,but these are modern versions .

2Yeb:

Ye , its Minimi Para tounge2.gif

An M249 with full stock (i.e. similar to the BIS SAW) would be nice too. But those guns are indeed looking good.

Hey, I like that AK-102. Could you make a 105 and 104 aswell? All it would really involve is changing the magazine type (You could use the AKM magazine from your mod for the AK-104, and an AK-74M mag for the 105) Just a suggestion. Looking good though smile_o.gif

Hammer...I love you Man.....I was just sitting there thinking about the Ak-102 and the PARA Minimi....wow nice job. Hey i have been working on a Mk48 (M249 upped to 7.62) and an m240B...Any plans for those in your pack. If there are I will be glad to share anythng.

Best Regards

Lamar

An M249 with full stock (i.e. similar to the BIS SAW) would be nice too. But those guns are indeed looking good.

I think you can find one in Italian Weapons Pack.

Hi RobertHammer what about making russian AK104 with 7,62mm instead of AK 102 with 5,56 calibre? Only very slight differences in calibre and muzzle velocity wink_o.gif

Izhmash JSC (AKs)

Nice. A European pack would be most welcome.

Saying that, it would be nice to see some old battered G3 and FN-FAL for revel armories.

Is there any decent G3 and FN-FAL allready released?

Hey Robert. Good looking guns.

You did put all this surface fine detail on specular map? It seems so to me. smile_o.gif

NoRailgunner:

I will add Ak104 too , it's almost same as 102 but with 7.62.

For future is better choice ak102 ,because is somekind mix of aks74u and ak74m + 5.56x45 NATO ; ak104 is like to replace a old ak47 or akm

Panda[PL]:

thx ,am using a little tweaked smdi and low-height nohq's and looks cool smile_o.gif

Juan:

If u wanted G3 and FN Fal , there's Skaven Racs + weapons wink_o.gif

Nice. A European pack would be most welcome.

Saying that, it would be nice to see some old battered G3 and FN-FAL for revel armories.

Is there any decent G3 and FN-FAL allready released?

Check out Vilas' new release. Here Has loads of esoteric weapons that are very high quality.

Robert, looking very good!

do you plans for a FAMAS and MAS 38 ?

Robert, looking very good!

do you plans for a FAMAS and MAS 38 ?

thx , FAMAS 100% and maybe MAS 38 too smile_o.gif

there will be another update to ak pack and m4 pack??

I got it on plan to do smile_o.gif

Thanks guys, I'll check Vila's in a minute, just downloaded that now, and the ones from Skaven's RACS and weapons could do with a sound revamp, I wonder if he's planing to update them or if he would mind somebody updating the sounds.

what about a FN-FNC? (or the swedish licens built and modified version called AK5)

nothing new?? huh.gif i dont want to be the bad tounge2.gif but this should have more news like the old times i think biggrin_o.gif

Don't worry , now am working on some , if i got something to show i will wink_o.gif