Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

RH any chance of you making an RPK, RPD or an SKS? Vilas has made some but I think your AKs are just a cut above his in general (this isn't to say anything negative about the Vilas stuff).

Shame the EU pack is on hold, was looking forward to some different weaponry............

Quote[/b] ]any chance of you making an RPK, RPD or an SKS?
Hmm , i was looking for SKS and RPD ,but no good model sad_o.gif ,but RPK are inside Aks beta smile_o.gif

btw 3 pics ingame

rpk1ce9.th.jpgrpk2bl1.th.jpgbizonmz7.th.jpg

In 1st 2 pics are used ffaa_terrorists very cool wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Shame the EU pack is on hold, was looking forward to some different weaponry............

Don't worry , EU i will start quickly as i can , if done pistol and aks wink_o.gif

Always full of surprises biggrin_o.gif

will you add KBK Beryl to EU pack?

Maybe if i find some parts of that Beryl , btw u mean Beryl that new like this one?

berylfz1.jpg

Two pistol legends : PPK and P38  wink_o.gif

I thought you weren't going to do any WW2 guns!

Talking about "pistol legends" are you going to do a

Browning Hi-power at any time?

Good to see you back RH. But before you get into the Beryl discussion with him I suggest you read the P'85 thread. You may not hear the end of it until a moderator steps up.

Shouldnt that belong in the AK pack considering it is an AK variant?

Maza don't gives up even here ...

concerning PK looking machineguns site before - models are one-side mirrored, PK and PKM looks different on left and right sides

my small suggestion - look and research for real pics of real gun before importing model from other game , that is less accurate than even BIS model in some parts, sometimes it is hours of reseraching military forums or other

before i made PK, PKM i have visited local Army Museum in which i saw real PK, PKMs , not other game artist fantasy

top cover is PK, right, but belt feeding mechanism, and other parts are not like real gun

cause i think you plan to make PK gun from it?, cause for PKM it is wrong model

Dear Vilas ,

I know , i know biggrin_o.gif

Because this model is not from CS/S ,but from Stalker and theres PKS , i maked from PKS to like PKM or PK if u have it in hands and shoots 200 bullets it doesn't matter  biggrin_o.gif

Col. Faulkner: Maybe wink_o.gif

Manzilla:thx btw I don't know much about beryls , for me it's just another copy of ak base + some modern things  tounge2.gif

Because this model is not from CS/S ,but from Stalker and theres PKS , i maked from PKS to like PKM or PK if u have it in hands and shoots 200 bullets it doesn't matter  biggrin_o.gif

for me it is wrong way of addonmaking "doesn't matter"

for me matter of realism is most important in modeling

and Beryl is not a copy of AK , but i compessionate if Maza will start to spam you with "do this, do that" , let he will do his own Beryls ;] he made his own Polish infantry which is in his opinion better, let he will do Beryls his own, if my 7 models of Beryls in one of packs are not enough ;]

Modern Beryl Commando shown on picture is still not implemented to Polish army, it is "top-new" proposal of manufacturer, but probably not in use ;]

there are 3 types of Beryl-lenght, Mini, Commando and normal one, picture shows "commando" model

Vilas , you are right , problem is there's no better/high quality of PKM sad_o.gif For me it's better than nothing.

About Beryl's i not going to make those old or nowdays Beryls , maybe only that "commando" model tounge2.gif

btw In my opinion Vilas New weapons pack are really nice wink_o.gif

Here's the RH Aks pack 1.9beta Download

All informations and credits are inside smile_o.gif

If spotted new bugs or know to fix bug , pls write in here or PM me wink_o.gif

GL with testing this

i hope you haven't add wrong PK but you will work on real one

please tell what is new inside smile_o.gif

please also look at :

there are rare (in addons) like Bulgarian or Romanian AK

http://hk.geocities.com/guncobook/01.html

please look at this link

this will help you to know which handgrip is Yougoslavian, which Bulgarian, which Romanian and etc.

what country uses which magazine and etc.

i hope i helped , not act like flaming , really Robert look at this link, it is great resource, althought may have few mistakes, but is big resource

THX Vilas it will be use useful wink_o.gif

I added the "FAKE" PKM sry , but i will try to find out the real one and it will be in 2.0 version wink_o.gif

In this pack new:

Bizon's , RPG-7's , PK's , some of RK95 and RPK's

I'm really disappointed cobra sight is not corrected as i suggested. sad_o.gif

I'm really disappointed cobra sight is not corrected as i suggested. sad_o.gif

Huh??? huh.gif Is there something wrong with that Cobra sight?

Yup,this is from your ak's pack thread:

Quote[/b] ]Well,your ak's pack is excellent!I want to ask you if it is possible to increase zoom on kobra,aimpoint etc without making scopes bigger?If not,could you make those sights (as external addon) about 50% smaller than in pack?

Like they are now they are useless on ranges over 50 meters,i think they should be usable up to 200-250 meters.Most of us are playing with small monitors of 15-19",not 50" tv's which would help of course.

RobertHammer -

I downloaded the beta pack and was very impressed by your new work. I would point out a small issue of realism in relation to the RPK-74; the 5.45x39mm drum magazines are supposedly extraordinarily rare (I don't think Ive ever seen a picture of any) so the 45 round extended magazine would be a much more sensible choice.

ch_123:

Yeah , Yeah , i just forget the RPK74 uses 45rd bakelite mag , i will add in in next version smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Like they are now they are useless on ranges over 50 meters.Most of us are playing with small monitors of 15-19",not 50" tv's which would help of course.

BIS changed zoom parameters , changed and field of view

so weapons addons - RH for example have this issue due to BIS changes in configs, it is issue that touches all addons, not only RH

we (addonmakers) all probably will have to change Init Zoom

Well,i don't think it's config issue.I tried to change (just model) between robert's ak cobra and rhs_weap 2.0 ak cobra and rhs ak didn't have this problem.