Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

Easiest way

Make gray optic and a aimpoint dot (here "+") xD

lol Arma style rofl.gif

@Jackal: Flashlights and lasers while "useless" in a greater sense in ArmA still add to a overall greater aesthetically pleasing look.

Though sure, then you could argue the fact that adding eye-candy for the sake of eye-candy would bring on more lag when the weapons are used en-masse within a server.

RH would you consider doing more Eotech variations in the future aswell? Like one with a M203, aswell as "eye-candy" accessories? Thank you very much for any consideration you give to this, it'd definitely be greatly appreciated.

Lol, RH I didnt know that you took part in Italian Weapon pack.

Quote[/b] ]Classnames:

WEAPONS:

"RH_m4a1"

"RH_m4a1aim"

"RH_m4a1acog"

"RH_m4a1sd"

"RH_m4a1sdaim"

"RH_m4a1gl"

"RH_m4a1glacog"

"RH_mp5a4"

"RH_msg90"

"RH_mp5a5"

"RH_mp5sd6"

"RH_m249mk1"

"RH_mg42"

"RH_m60e4"

"RH_spas12ext"

(...)

"RH_m9b"

"RH_m9bsd"

(...)

MG42! Really?

I cannot believe I missed this release!

Hey wtf?

Isn't it too long? xD

About M4, RH... I sometimes talk too much, just don't listen to me. Do textures how you would like to see them.

Cheers,

Vultar

Just a small with eu weapons : i got now a good ag36 GL for G36's , HK416 and for G3 the HK79 GL. There's alot of work left.

BTW i have new version of Aks pack with some new guns like Bizon's, PKS , PKM , RPK47 , RPK74 and RPG7's biggrin_o.gif

Still needs some testing and some bugs to fix

Cool, sounds good!

At least we can have the HK's with the AG36 rather than the M203.....

Can't wait.

notworthy.gif

Hmm , some yes i making MGO/MGS4 wp pack ,but really slow progress ,because time is running out so fast crazy_o.gif

If i got something , i will inform here wink_o.gif

B-94 / V-94 is allready made by RHS wp pack ,but maybe i will compile it in sniper pack

No little teaser? whistle.gif

Ok, i don't like the way this topic is taking as it seems like a wish list, but i'll add my wish (quite hypocritical coming from me tounge2.gif): do you plan to make a m249 para?

toYeb

heh , an m249 para  i have one compiled for ita mod , it was only a little request from one guy , it wasn't for public  tounge2.gif

, but i can make it public biggrin_o.gif

Tommorow i post here some teasers of new guns  wink_o.gif

nice!

Still working with the P90? I think u should. it looked awesome, and only thing you should add is a supressor. Just google "P-90TR" and you got answer to your all P90 problems! your animation at the moment I see it, its the best! so just add supressor, and we all will be happy! smile_o.gif

This weapons are brilliant. Particularly M4  thumbs-up.gif . Robert it's working on PMC's -> http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4907/untitled2sy0.jpg , but I think we need some old Fox Hound soldier whistle.gif . I hope you release MGS wepon pack on June 12  biggrin_o.gif . Also it woud be nice to see Scar with PMC's. I want sugest one thing, you see backpack of the PMC from MGO http://ps3.ign.com/dor....diaFull , Johnys with his USMC have almost the same http://home.arcor.de/parvus/ArmA/pics_2/ArmA_494.JPG . If you woud have a permission you can use it instead BIS Camelback.

I really like the custom M4, any plans for any other custom versions of weapons ? smile_o.gif