Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

Hi, now we know why they hanged Sadam Housein aka Satan Housein.

H&K MP5SD6 Gold Plated

Let's C ya

Even more impressive than the Gold MP5 is the MP5K Suitcase gun in the background...

Your Pic´s at  ArmA Photography are very great, incredible  wink_o.gif

More Pic´s pleeeeease  biggrin_o.gif

THX mate smile_o.gif

More pics maybe later wink_o.gif

In EU pack will be MP5K too , but not the Suitcase biggrin_o.gif

Looking forward to your EU pack, gonna be some cool weapons in there for certain......................

Keep up the good work.

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Your EU Pack is good! Thanks to you and your modelers!

But isn't the fire rate of the weapons a bit too low?

And the gold look strange (But got a nice reflection)

You think that in time you'll someday release a CTAR-21--whether the original you posted or a new one? Just curious. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]But isn't the fire rate of the weapons a bit too low?

And the gold look strange (But got a nice reflection)

THX.

Rate of fire is good and real for me .

Gold and silver texture looks strange , because original skin is on medium quality made,when u add gold/silver texture looks strange.

About that CTAR-21 one day will come out too biggrin_o.gif

Hey RobertHammer, any plans to make an MP5 with a RAS, like this

EDIT: Bottom one in that pic.

Hey RobertHammer, any plans to make an MP5 with a RAS, like this

EDIT: Bottom one in that pic.

Maybe that too smile_o.gif

MP5 Ras = MP5A5 with rail's in the foregrip and around the barrel. And since we cant have lasersights/flashlights in arma (or atleast I havent seen one yet) I'd say MP5 Ras is quite useless, or doesnt bring anything new compared to the default MP5A5 you find in Arma already.

What we could use however is, an MP5A4 equipped with aimpoint and silencer. (One without silencer and one with). Since we have had only ironsight mp5's so far.

MP5 Ras = MP5A5 with rail's in the foregrip and around the barrel. And since we cant have lasersights/flashlights in arma (or atleast I havent seen one yet) I'd say MP5 Ras is quite useless, or doesnt bring anything new compared to the default MP5A5 you find in Arma already.

What we could use however is, an MP5A4 equipped with aimpoint and silencer. (One without silencer and one with). Since we have had only ironsight mp5's so far.

swiss army mod have lasers on there guns

Thats like saying that modders shouldnt bother modding LAMs or the AN/PEQ-2, or even the fancy radar equipment on planes and choppers because they're unusable in ArmA. I suggested that one be made because many armies, like that of my own country, use MP5s with such modifications. Besides, as RH imports many of his models from CSS, there are already plenty of them available, such as the one I showed in that link. Variety is the spice of life, eh?

RobertHammer: Not sure if youre already working on something like this but.. Do you plan a Sniper Rifle/Rocket Launchers pack? smile_o.gif

edit: also, check your PM wink_o.gif

Ummmmm... looking at your screens of the P90... you sure you got it to scale? Like... it looks like a big pistol, while in real life the weapon is exactly half a meter long. It's either that or the guy holding it is over 7 feet tall. crazy_o.gif

It looks sweet tho', just get the scale right. Or try to use a guy who can't enclose a full-frame pistol (M9 slide is roughly 22 cm long... the guys hands are few cm's longer it seems) in his hands. biggrin_o.gif

Ummmmm... looking at your screens of the P90... you sure you got it to scale? Like... it looks like a big pistol, while in real life the weapon is exactly half a meter long. It's either that or the guy holding it is over 7 feet tall.  crazy_o.gif

It looks sweet tho', just get the scale right. Or try to use a guy who can't enclose a full-frame pistol (M9 slide is roughly 22 cm long... the guys hands are few cm's longer it seems) in his hands.  biggrin_o.gif

Heh i know , i didn't scale it for real size , it was fast compiled for show up  tounge2.gif

If you're doing Heckler and Koch rifles please also do one

or two of the less common ones, like the HK 33, the G3A3ZF,

the early variants of the G3 with metal handguards or

perhaps even an MC 51 (a drastically sawn off G3). H&K

also did some exotica too like the G11, the P11 dart pistol

and the SL8. Spoiled for choice!

That MC51 i saw 1st time , looks very nice "little" G3 , that can be easy done with rework of G3 wink_o.gif

I got somewhere HK33 and in pack maybe will be SL8 too ,

BTW In next week i will post here some pics smile_o.gif

i hope you can fix the groza's RH the hand positionings just ruin it for me (AAW fixed thier bullpups by repositioning the model i believe best to talk to them to find out how) but once that is fixed i would be proud to put them in the mod im working on with my team(little bit of china vs US with a resitance force thrown in for good flavour)

anyways thats my only complaint mate other than that these weapons float my boat

all the best

ONI

i hope you can fix the groza's RH the hand positionings just ruin it for me (AAW fixed their bullpups by repositioning the model i believe best to talk to them to find out how) but once that is fixed i would be proud to put them in the mod im working on with my team(little bit of china vs US with a resistance force thrown in for good flavour)

anyways thats my only complaint mate other than that these weapons float my boat

all the best

ONI

Yeah i can't wait for the new tools to come out so that we don't have the skinny looking Steyrs and have the Vert Grip on it, also fix a lot of those SMG's and M203 and other Mounted GL hand positions

Quote[/b] ] hope you can fix the groza's RH the hand positionings just ruin it for me (AAW fixed thier bullpups by repositioning the model i believe best to talk to them to find out how) but once that is fixed i would be proud to put them in the mod im working on with my team(little bit of china vs US with a resitance force thrown in for good flavour)

all the best

ONI

Hi ONI ,

I was trying to repositioning the model ,but the second hand was in AIR  crazy_o.gif

AUG and FAMAS are easy repositioning to be nice in hand ,but Groza no , i think only fix will be to make new animation of holding  confused_o.gif

Some new WIP's of G3's series and camo test smile_o.gif

t1632_hkcopy.jpgt1634_hk2copy.jpgt1631_Untitled1.jpg

Still euwp is too far to be completed ,but i hope u like these pics now biggrin_o.gif