Sign in to follow this  
EvEnLeaSe44

Chammys Sound Mod

Maybe this thread should be closed until Chammy share some new info.

It start to become really boring all these unnecessary text. confused_o.gif

Maybe this thread should be closed until Chammy share some new info.

It start to become really boring all these unnecessary text.  confused_o.gif

If it is boring, stop reading it.

I want to read some info from chammy about hes project not all 44 spam posts that you made on this thread since your registration.

A mod will be here any minute. huh.gif Yeah if chammy wants to post he can get it unlocked or make a new thread for new release.

Quote[/b] ]"Let's just shut the f*ck up, and wait, shall we? "

funnyguy1 WL+1 for unwanted / unnecessary comments.

@everyone else... lets either get back on topic or we'll close the thread.

feel free to close it until chammy gives u guys a ring or he makes a new thread for his new release nothing important is going on here anyway

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkblue'>Chammy's fine. He's just really busy. Durg has been writing world domination programs and giving you that Vegetation Fix and I've been thrown out to 56K land until tomorrow.

As usual - RL has intervened. I'm %100 positive Chammy will give you an update as soon as he has something for you. </span></span>

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>In the meantime please, people, slow down on the requests for updates, and NOT ask again for the thread to be closed. </span></span>

Cheers  pistols.gif

ArmaVidz

Other then the moderators, I'm the only one that has the permission to request this thread to be shut down.

And I will not request such a thing as i still believe in this mod.

Keep up the good work gents.

Or the Mods can close it if people keep spamming for updates. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. And hopefully the info Armavidz gave will suffice for those eagerly waiting.

Thanks for the info Armavidz

Or the Mods can close it if people keep spamming for updates.

He said other than the moderators....

SWEET! Downloading V2 right now! Is that the Finished product by the way? Also will you be making a new vid with the new Chammy's Sound Mod and the New V0.05 ArmAEffects?

um i downloaded your great sound modd, a few changes needed; like the SPR should sound different from the rest of the M4 family pistols.gif and i also noticed that the M16A4 ACG GL you cannot use the M203 on it! sad_o.gif I made a change in the config to get the M203 working which i am the sole user of. if you want i will be gladly give the config to you, just contact me by email at eyeless1990@hotmail.com for any questions

V2 on the front page isnt the lastest version he has been working on, Its very Missleading though lol. Thats V2 of the beta or something lol.

Or the Mods can close it if people keep spamming for updates.

He said other than the moderators....

thumbs-up.gif That's good to know. Thanks for the info.

I was looking for something on youtube today and found this video. Intended to show how the eotech scope works. But the sound of the last two shots on the closer targets is sweet. No interferance...

Link

thumbs-up.gif

Havent heard any news in a week!

Just wondering if anything has gone wrong with the mod wow_o.gif

Still worshipping the soundmod god notworthy.gif

Winters

Other then the moderators, I'm the only one that has the permission to request this thread to be shut down.

Temporary closure of such threads doesn´t automatically render the mod behind it dead.

It´s done to prevent impatient people from nagging & bumping an otherwise perfectly running thread with posts like the following:

Just wondering if anything has gone wrong with the mod wow_o.gif

confused_o.gif

Temporary closure of such threads doesn´t automatically render the mod behind it dead.

It´s done to prevent impatient people from nagging & bumping an otherwise perfectly running thread with posts like the following:

Just wondering if anything has gone wrong with the mod   wow_o.gif

confused_o.gif

Speaking of which... any news? wink_o.gif

Razorback...adding such useless comments (apologies for I'm doing the same thing) are disrespectful to the forum members. You are also too "confused" because you are under the impression that such "any news?" comments will accelerate the process. They will post it when its ready, not because you asked about it.

If you have an opinion, a comment or a question its OK but pls avoid posting such crap in the future and show some respect to the other members and the thread owner.

Yes. I see that Chammy posted some news on the last page. thumbs-up.gif

Oh wait.... I guess he didn't. Although, I'll bet dollars to dough nuts that he will bless us with some news when he's ready to do so. But hell, we should probably just keep asking, just in case it slips his mind. rofl.gif

Funny one I be, huh?

Razorback...adding such useless comments (apologies for I'm doing the same thing) are disrespectful to the forum members. You are also too "confused" because you are under the impression that such "any news?" comments will accelerate the process. They will post it when its ready, not because you asked about it.

If you have an opinion, a comment or a question its OK but pls avoid posting such crap in the future and show some respect to the other members and the thread owner.

I am easily confused and think that constantly posting in this thread will somehow make Chammy finish his mod faster.

Thank you for setting my straight. I will no longer post comments in this thread that are not as important as the 900 or so other postings in this and any other thread on this board.

My humbleness has no boundaries.

Enough of the spamming, whining, ironic humour and sarcasm, this thread is for Chammy's sound mod, not for the ego clashing of forum posters, if you wish to clash egos at least share some addons at the same time please wink_o.gif

I'm not trying to kick over the smoldering log and get the fire roaring again but I am curious, is there any chance that we'll see this mod released prior to Christmas?

Sorry to kick up the dust again folks but this really is a great mod and I'm really just wondering if there is any word on the next version.

Thanks.

Wow, I was seriously just about to post here a few minutes ago. In fact, I even searched through a few pages to find the topic, check Chammy's profile and see that he hasn't posted since November.

Anyways, I hope everything is alright and I'm look forward to any progress.