Sign in to follow this  
EvEnLeaSe44

Chammys Sound Mod

Oh well... maybe someone else will make something as good.

RB good reverse psychology. LOL

Oh well... maybe someone else will make something as good.

RB good reverse psychology. LOL

I was just excited about the update. Nothing more. smile_o.gif

Enven, RB, get back to your post's before I report you to your superiors!

crazy_o.gif

Enven, RB, get back to your post's before I report you to your superiors!

crazy_o.gif

My woman won't let me play tonight. She said that I am not allowed to play until Chammy releases his updated sound mod.

Man you guys sure put your expectations really high. Wouldn't be suprised if some of you were let down just because you think it's going to be perfect before it's even released.

Man you guys sure put your expectations really high. Wouldn't be suprised if some of you were let down just because you think it's going to be perfect before it's even released.

Mmm, did you check those videos out yet? (Those wich involves the newest version of CSM? Sounds seemed to be better than I ever expected from 3rd party addon.)

I will only be disappointed if Chammy's mod doesn't cure cancer and bring about world peace.

You mean he isn't releasing a cure for cancer!?  Man do I feel dumb...

crazy_o.gif

Mmm, did you check those videos out yet? (Those wich involves the newest version of CSM? Sounds seemed to be better than I ever expected from 3rd party addon.)

Blasphemy i say!

Blasphemy i say!

I didnt mean that message to be a offensive, Im just quite suprised about the power of the modding community. smile_o.gif

Let's just shut the f*ck up, and wait, shall we?

Thank you for your recommendation. I have considered it and rejected it.

It was an interesting experience.

Does anyone know if the sound mod has or will have player movement sounds like BPAReal sound mod?

Thank you for your recommendation.  I have considered it and rejected it.

It was an interesting experience.

ha ha ha

~~EDIT~~

YES!! first post on page 62! WOOT

Well excuse us for showing support for this mod. If you dont want to read our support then i suggest you find a fire and roll in it.

Does anyone know if the sound mod has or will have player movement sounds like BPAReal sound mod?

You know, while I like the BPAReal player movement sounds, I was under the impression that modern warriors wear very little "jingling" material on their person. Isn't everything velcro-like now?

loud "jingles" can indeed be heard from the pins hitting grenades the straps on the weapons pulling the metal rings against their holdings and a few other small objects. i never installed bpa so ive not heard this sounds but indeed modern soldiers jingle to a certain amount

I rather like the concept of "Jingles". Perhaps we can have a seasonal variation of the sound Mod with sleigh-bells since Christmas is round the corner. It wouldn't be very stealthy though? xmas_o.gif

I rather like the concept of "Jingles". Perhaps we can have a seasonal variation of the sound Mod with sleigh-bells since Christmas is round the corner. It wouldn't be very stealthy though?  xmas_o.gif

Okay. So when it is jingling Santa Claus or OPFOR is coming or what?

loud "jingles" can indeed be heard from the pins hitting grenades the straps on the weapons pulling the metal rings against their holdings and a few other small objects. i never installed bpa so ive not heard this sounds but indeed modern soldiers jingle to a certain amount

Wouldn't most urban soldiers tape or otherwise muffle the metal pins so they don't jingle?

"FRAG OUT!!! SHIT ITS TAPED WHO HAS UNCLIPPED NAILS?" no indeed they do not for the "jingle" is much too quiet to matter anyways the sound of whatever is under your boot as you walk is generally louder than any other sound as a soldier walks like i said before i have no installed bpa so its possible that the sound is much too loud. it is true that soldiers of previous eras had much more of that metalic sound as they walked. Newer age uniforms have decreased this sound

to those making random useless posts about santa clause. If your gonna waste time atleast keep it on topic. and jingle was not my word choice which is why i put it in quotes

Hey chammy hope everythings alright if you have things to take care of then leave the mod be for now i dont mind waiting at all and those who do mind will wait anyways

I would love to hear from Chammy. He said he would have the mod ready for testing a week ago. Since then we have heard nothing. I am sure we would just like to hear that the guy is okay at this point.

I would love to hear from Chammy. He said he would have the mod ready for testing a week ago. Since then we have heard nothing. I am sure we would just like to hear that the guy is okay at this point.

I'd echo those sentiments. Any frivolous comments are certainly not designed to be negative toward Chammy or his Mod!