Hitman

You know when you have played too much ArmA

Back in a 6-8h of gameplay...returnig from job, it was early morning - a night shift, time to cross a street has come!.

I've notice a car far away, but could not determinate the discance...in a second I was frozen and totaly outside of current situation due to task to try to zoom on car whistle.gif...but with what?...with my eyes!

holly shit...it was scarry!. wow_o.gif

Good thing it lasted only a second or two...and after that I've drastically cut the time spending infront of pc...realy.

Though it's from OpF time...i guess it counts. xmas_o.gif

When you thank the lord for giving you free built in Track IR!

When you wonder how agile and fast you are in your own body and how low the recoil and dispersion of real weapons are.

When you go to press the freelook button just to look over your shoulder

When its the ONLY reason why you want spend a couple of hundred more dollars on your PC!

Know what I'm doing with this years tax return yay.gif

Or,

When you are somewhere with space and thinking where you would you put the squads, their waypoints, etc, etc......

I know when ive played too much ArmA because i blame my poor driving on lag.

i wonder if this would get out of a ticket with htis excuse

You know you have been playing ArmA to much when you are riding a motorbike, and think that the slighest bump will put you into a never ending wheelie.

You look at a map and try and put markers on it.

If you didn't intimately know the weapons and vehicles in the military before playing this game, you sure do now.

Anytime you see it in real life or on TV/Internet, BAM-- you know exactly what you're looking at. "Hey, that's a... "

You notice them everywhere now....

If you didn't intimately know the weapons and vehicles in the military before playing this game, you sure do now.

Anytime you see it in real life or on TV/Internet, BAM-- you know exactly what you're looking at. "Hey, that's a... "

You notice them everywhere now....

And you curse at in-acuracies in movies, and other games...

And you curse at in-acuracies in movies, and other games...

I did that way before ArmA lol just ask my wife.

You know you've played too much ArmA when, you look at videos and wonder "I wonder if I get that environment into ArmA".

... you text "Rgr" to family and friends and they reply with "whats rgr?"

...you play OFP/ArmA in the school yard, with contact drills and a air-M16.

...you try to push Num-pad enter to look over a wall thats just taller than you.

...you look at a large group of civilians in a ArmA city and wonder, how come I don't get lag in real life?

...you think, if there was ever a war, because of ArmA, you'd know how to fight in it.

...you push refresh every second on the the forums in News when the possibility of the patch is near.

...you compare ArmA's graphics with real life, and wonder which is better.

I'd think of more, but its 3:30am here, none the less, these are all true to me within the last ... two years? So some were related to OFP, however they can apply to ArmA. smile_o.gif

you know when you've played too much ArmA

-when you start every rule in MSN with the / ....

Happens every time wink_o.gif

-when you walk into a house and are surprised there actually live ppl in them biggrin_o.gif

You know you've been playing arma with trackir too much when your driving and check your blind spot by turning your head and keeping your eyes focused directly in front of your vehicle. crazy_o.gif

When you know the whole of OFP's "Combat Ambiance" 'track' by heart and can tap it with your teeth!

tat.. tatatatatatat tat... tat tat tat... tat... rofl.gif

You know when you have played too much when you expect to see the paa texture bug when one looks through a window or glass viewing a object behind it smile_o.gifwhistle.gif

This happened to be today, saw a bird fly over some glass roofing i was under and i actually expected it to disappear!!!

Oh that made me chuckle

You know when you have played too much ArmA when you try to get some sleep, close your eyes and see the ArmA loading icon and the word "Receiving..."

That actually happend to me once rofl.gif

You know you've been playing arma with trackir too much when your driving and check your blind spot by turning your head and keeping your eyes focused directly in front of your vehicle. crazy_o.gif

LOL I nearly got by a bus when riding my motorbike because of this. Ha ha rofl.gif

You know you've been playing arma too much when everytime a jet flies by, you imagine taking it out with a Strela.

whistle.gif

You know you've been playing arma too much when everytime a jet flies by, you imagine taking it out with a Strela.

whistle.gif

Wow we have a canadian terrorist right here.

Guest Ti0n3r

...while you're out for a walk you stop by the road for a few seconds and think "that would be a great position for an ambush on enemy tanks" wink_o.gif

... when you wonder in real-life which of the seagulls are fallen team-mates wink_o.gif

lol absolute class! rofl.gif