FDF Sound Pack 1.1 released 1.6.2007

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD from the Armed Assault Zone.com

DOWNLOAD from the Armaholic.com

- Config bugs fixed

- Changed some sounds

- Tanks and other land vehicles more audible

At this point when BIS have only released beta patch we recommend you to launch the beta patch and FDF sounds with ArmA Launcher which you can download from www.kegetys.net/arma

How to launch 1.07 beta patch and FDF sounds with Arma Launcher?

-When you installed 1.07 the patcher created beta folder to you Arma root directory. Start Arma Launcher and go to options/mods. Now enter new mod and give it name, we call it 1.07 beta. Mod directory name has to be: beta

Push the save button.

-In the Arma Launcher there is change button in the lower right corner, push that button and pop up window appears and ask´s for Arma executable, locate arma.exe from the \ArmA\beta folder and press open.

Next step is to add FDF sounds to mod list.

-Once again go to options/mods. Now enter new mod and give it name, we call it FDF Sounds. Mod directory name has to be: FDF_Sounds

Push the save button.

-Now you are ready to play Arma 1.07 with FDF sounds in singleplayer by ticking both of the checkbox´s in the launchers main window and pressing the "start singleplayer" button to launch ArmA.

NOTE

After BIS has released 1.08 patch this sound mod should work from the desktop shortcut which is created during the installation.

outstanding ! biggrin_o.gif

kiitos yay.gif hope u changed the m4 sound...

Great job again.

However I really dislike the Makarov gunfire sound. I think it's way too loud for 9mm pistol. Also G36 variants sounds the same. I dunno if it's possible to have separated sound for them.

But like I said before - great sounds. Much better than original ones.

Found a bug in your sound pack. when you fire the m16a2 burst it sounds it fires 3 shots but you hear only 1. I realy like the new sounds. great job!

weee sound updates biggrin_o.gif

inlove.gif thanks!

edit: will this work with 1.05?

edit2: its works with 1.05, but already found a bug. Try to Bust with your M4. sounds like a single shot to me. confused_o.gif

edit2: its works with 1.05, but already found a bug. Try to Bust with your M4. sounds like a single shot to me. confused_o.gif

Maybe because it's not meant to be used with 1.05. Use it with 1.07. That problem is most likely because of the new way burst mode sounds are handled since 1.07.

Why the hell are you not using 1.07 anyway? tounge2.gif

Good work FDF. Glad your updating this. I guess there's not much you can update with a soundpack once you fix the bugs (unless you find better sounds of course).

Once again great job biggrin_o.gif

Very conflicted about all these soundpacks. FDF's really gets your adrenaline pumping, while Modern Warfare makes for some scarily realistic ambience on the battlefield.

For now though I gotta say I'm sticking with this one, awesome work. The SVD sound also does very nice if you put it to an AK74 whistle.gif

I love the new sounds smile_o.gif the M4 sounds could be better though, but I love the m16 ones.

However, the M16 seems to have the no-recoil-bug for me, I'm using 1.07 and have put the fdf-files in the beta-folder. :/

^I can play with the FDF Mod perfectly on the 1.07b.

Here is my way:

1. Install the FDF Mod.

2. Make a new 1.07 Shortcut for the FDF Mod.

3. This is my targetline in my FDF 1.07b, btw:

"D:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\beta\arma.exe" -mod=beta -nosplash -nomap -mod=FDF_Sounds

-------------

And yeah the new M16 sounds are good. thumbs-up.gif

"D:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\beta\arma.exe" -mod=FDF_sounds;beta -nosplash

Is better.

P.S.

The nomap command has no use in ArmA.

Maybe because it's not meant to be used with 1.05. Use it with 1.07. That problem is most likely because of the new way burst mode sounds are handled since 1.07.

Why the hell are you not using 1.07 anyway? tounge2.gif

1.07 never came out though. tounge2.gif

but 1.08 will exist in a near future smile_o.gif

anyway: already tested with 1.07 beta and it works fine. I don't notice much difference in this new fdf_sounds mod yet.

Maybe i need to play more. smile_o.gif

"D:\Programfiler\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\beta\arma.exe" -mod=FDF_sounds;beta -nosplash

Is better.

P.S.

I tried that, but the m16 rifles still don't have any recoil sad_o.gif

Is better.

P.S.

hu?! huh.gif

recoil? or recoil sounds?

The recoil phisic and the recoil sounds are 2 different things..

Though would be nice to have better recoild phisiscs with FDF_sounds smile_o.gif

Is better.

P.S.

hu?! huh.gif

recoil? or recoil sounds?

The recoil phisic and the recoil sounds are 2 different things..

Though would be nice to have better recoild phisiscs with FDF_sounds smile_o.gif

Just the recoil :/ it's completely gone.

FDF why don't you use the bullet hit vehicle sound of ArmA?

In default if u shoot on a vehicle for example "URAL" or "BMP2" with a gun u hear bullets going all over the place in FDF you hear nothing... confused_o.gif

WHY? ? ? ? ? It was the same in v.1.0 sad_o.gif No bullet hit sounds on vehicles.