Sign in to follow this  

Looking forward to the Frenchpoint stuff. It was always amongst the very highest quality in OFP, and I expect that will follow into ArmA smile_o.gif

Operation Frenchpoint was one of the best for OFP. And when i look at this screens, i must say: Yeah, i can't wait thumbs-up.gif

Looking forward to OFrP in arma!

I hope you will make a french language-pack so the soldiers speak french. I had my OFrP-soldiers in OFP to speak french and it was really cool!

This morning, while taking my morning walk around Corazol, I got really lucky and managed to take a few shots of passing aircrafts. I immediately had a thought for you guys on BIS Forum and felt like sharing some of my shots. I am no expert so I ask my buddy to put down the correct name on each aircraft picture.

20070415_tigre002.jpg

Tiger

20070415_puma007.jpg

Puma

20070415_transall003.jpg

Transall

20070415_mi2003.jpg

Mirage 2000

I am so generous today that I also let you take a peek at this video sent by my other buddy who is in the artillery

OFrP Artillery

-OFrP Team-goodies4.gif

Very nice aircraft guys ... very nice.

Oh, btw, if you were going to do an Artillery demo video, the least you could do is show it hitting one of those tanks biggrin_o.gif lol

Look nice also, be better with some english radio voices too smile_o.gif

Think I could do a good english "You want me to fire WHERE?!" rofl.gif

Quote[/b] ]

I am so generous today that I also let you take a peek at this video sent by my other buddy who is in the artillery

AWESOME work! - Is it CamCreated artillery shells or is it reallife artillery (CoC like...) ?  tounge2.gif

What's the point of english voices for French troops ? It would kill all the immersion. If you have english subtitles, that's enough.

Life is not like Star trek : Not all alien species of the universe speak english, you know...

Life is not like Star trek : Not all alien species of the universe speak english, you know...

Whoah, ease off, I was half joking ..... Im not some pro-english freak. I don't even speak english, I speak Australian biggrin_o.gif

Sub titles are fine, really.

I must say the units and vehicles look incredible smile_o.gif great work!

Hi, the OFrP Mod/Addons made soem of the best addons that i ever

seen for the OFP, and i don't care if they're frenchs or not; i hope

that they do it again in the ArmA, those screenshots look very good.

Let's C ya

Amazing work guys (girls?) - we can only silently envy your work inlove.gif

Quote[/b] ]Whoah, ease off, I was half joking

I was joking too. wink_o.gif

still : french voices and english subtitles is better.

Nice...

I'm really eager to see this in action.

Looking good guys. The only regret i had about uninstalling flashpoint was that i was unable to use the Frenchpoint addons. Knowing there coming over to Arma makes me feel all warm inside. thumbs-up.gif

Really looking forward to this mod.  Like others have said...OFrP was one of the best mods for OFP.  thumbs-up.gif

GD Mast

As always,

Great screens, great addon quality ! Any chance for some more "heavy" stuff, like Leclerc or AMX10RC, even AMX30 ?

Keep up the good work !

Malick

Leclerc will probably be ported to ArmA, even if we can't say when.

AMX-10RC was made by uiox, who has now left the team, so he will probably release one on his own.

For the AMX-30, we lack photos of the interior, as usual... if anyone can help we would be grateful. wink_o.gif

OK, thanks Chris Young for these news.

An AMX30 model for OFP was done by Bizaroide, if I remember well. Any news from him ? I know OFrP is full of talented addon makers, so I'm pretty confident wnything you release will be of excellent quality.

I guess you already searched through the whole internet for pictures. No luck with "Journées portes ouvertes" in ABC regiments or already enlisted armor personel ?

By the way, BIS tanks do not have interior, so this shouldn't be a discriminitive factor towards OFrP wink_o.gif

Malick