Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Be 32K

It works very good, but it seems the AI can`t open the bombdoors by them self without an trigger. But the FAB 250 will engage enemy's once the doors are opened.

Now i have to see how i open the doors after the plane gets respawned.

the ai should use the fab250 even with the bombdoors closed..

Thanks will test that.

Edit:

It works, they bomb targets without the need to open the doors somehow. smile_o.gif

Great work, can't wait for KPCTI with ArmA 1.09 smile_o.gif

speaking of it.. should i make it with QG or without?? not sure if there actually is something i want from it.. to be honest haven't really played it

Something's messed up with that addon. Probably model's mass. Aircraft hit with BIS APFSDS & 30mm muzzles is boosted with muzzle's velocity vector, that looks so OFP-ish  crazy_o.gif

KPCTI? Like Evolution - both vanilla ArmA & QG smile_o.gif

very beautiful and useful addon thanks thumbs-up.gif

btw , why does the USA version have a SLA pilot ? nener.giftounge2.gif (nevermind , i fixed it myself)

very beautiful and useful addon thanks thumbs-up.gif

btw , why does the USA version have a SLA pilot ? nener.giftounge2.gif (nevermind , i fixed it myself)

hmm, stupid stuff like this... wasn't reported during the looong (1 hour) beta test.. shouldnt have rushed it.

Wonder if I should release a super quick fix, or just leave it and release fix when have done more stuff...

arr.. my hard drive is down, i can't try your plane, which is looking good smile_o.gif

about the bomb, i'm not sure if it concerns russians too, but generally, the blue line paint on it means not explosive device, kind of dummy or training device.

oh, and if you could also write "FAB" in cyrillic, that would be nice too thumbs-up.gif

arr.. my hard drive is down, i can't try your plane, which is looking good smile_o.gif

about the bomb, i'm not sure if it concerns russians too, but generally, the blue line paint on it means not explosive device, kind of dummy or training device.

oh, and if you could also write "FAB" in cyrillic, that would be nice too thumbs-up.gif

thanks.. the list grows.

Remove blue color on FAB 250

Change pilot in USA one.

Working now to see if I can fix the dampers aswell, give nicer "heavy" feeling.

Remove blue color on FAB 250

Change pilot in USA one.

don't forget to write FAB like this : lmcl011.jpg

not sure if this has been mentioned:

3rd bomb on a SU-34 seems to swap velocity with plane, bomb takes off like a missle and plane comes to a stop.

Nice work

not sure if this has been mentioned:

3rd bomb on a SU-34 seems to swap velocity with plane, bomb takes off like a missle and plane comes to a stop.

Nice work

you have any addons like the scud launcher, bmp and so on?

I had a few things so I only loaded rc_be32k.pbo and beta 1.09

and at certain turn/dive angles on the su-34 the bombs and plane

would defy the laws of Arma physic's.

In a sharp turn, wings vertical, it happened every time, dropping the bombs as fast as possible.

I had a few things so I only loaded rc_be32k.pbo and beta 1.09

and at certain turn/dive angles on the su-34 the bombs and plane

would defy the laws of Arma physic's.

In a sharp turn, wings vertical, it happened every time, dropping the bombs as fast as possible.

i will try recreate.. thats all i can say now.

Can't think of any bug that I made that would affect it..

Just tried the SP demo mission and my 3 man team start in the water.  Are they suppose to have a boat? You may want to check that out.  

GD Mast

I just want to say great job. the bomber version is exactly what the game needed

I just want to say great job. the bomber version is exactly what the game needed

´thanks, no matter how many that said it before.. people saying thanks are my only salary and its really nice..

Anyway small checklist:

Todo:

nothing left

Edit, because I am making some UN mission I will also improve the alouette with the new stuff, rvmat, bikey and binarize it..

Changelog:

Fixed the classnames and demo mission..

Right crew in Be32 US and UN

fab 250 in russian letters..

fab 250 damage tweaked.

No blue color on the fab 250

Working dampers

Front wheel steers on ground.

Improved rvmat for UN and windows

Windows remapped, works better now.

Alouette changelog:

Added some Rvmat

Changed the flightmodel slightly..

Removed the "RACS" text that was under the chopper on the UN version.

How about adding a RACS version of the plain FAB250 bomber and the transport?

Also some type of sighting would work. I think a simple downward looking rifle scope would work. A bit like B-17 style. Obviously it wouldnt be accurate but it would be better than goign to 3rd person and guessing.

PS i still think this is a great mod and would like to see these versions. I use the UN version frequently in my missions as well as the bomber now.

Thanks for this update ! The planes are nice, especially the UN and US versions, which are good place holders (waiting for a certain C130...)

I think most bugs have been fixed and improvements seem quite good. I have one problem though : as pilot, the windows of the aircraft turn all blank when facing (even remotely) the sun. Is this is a problem with rvmat, maybe worsened by ArmA lighting defiency ?

Other remark, the door at the back of the plane should open in the other direction : currently, if you open the door in flight, it should get torn away. It should open forward instead of backward.

Malick

Thanks for this update ! The planes are nice, especially the UN and US versions, which are good place holders (waiting for a certain C130...)

I think most bugs have been fixed and improvements seem quite good. I have one problem though : as pilot, the windows of the aircraft turn all blank when facing (even remotely) the sun. Is this is a problem with rvmat, maybe worsened by ArmA lighting defiency ?

Other remark, the door at the back of the plane should open in the other direction : currently, if you open the door in flight, it should get torn away. It should open forward instead of backward.

Malick

window, don't know.. but redoing the .rvmat some.. i have zero, (0), problems with the windows.. so its very hard for me to "recreate". I do my best..

the doors.. easy thing to fix, will put that on the "todo list".

Also, alouette's "getout point" needs to be moved.

The super bomber.. no, simpel reason.. its against my formulas.

Playvalue_if_done / Effort_Required > 1 == do the addon.

This will also be my reply on the RACS version. They got the alouette II.

Hi GranQ !

OK, I believe the problem with the window is limited to my computer. As I recently reverted back to older nVidia drivers, that may be the cause.

One RACS version would be nice, too wink_o.gif

Malick