Sign in to follow this  
rellikki

Rellikki's stuff

Guest Ti0n3r

Sweet. Perfect for the Everon addon. Thanks smile_o.gif

Ey Rellekki, you work for the BHD Mod too.

But we haven't good any texture from you since 4 months, and here, you present your work! mad_o.gif

Don't you have a intern mod forum for this kind of issue?

Ey Rellekki, you work for the BHD Mod too.

But we haven't good any texture from you since 4 months, and here, you present your work! mad_o.gif

I quit, didn't Kenwort tell you? confused_o.gif But if you want to continue discussing about it, use PM.

These Resistance troops look fine and look better in game !

Good job smile_o.gif

@Rellikki

Any chance you want to do something with the civs/captive/field reporter models?

Like a civ militia or even a few Sarahni police units of some kind...you seem to have covered all the other good stuff by both sides.

Just an idea.  smile_o.gif

EDIT: Great retexes btw, I really enjoy the RACS Urban pack! (well all of them actually) biggrin_o.gif

These Resistance troops look fine and look better in game !

Good job  smile_o.gif

I'm glad you finally noticed the difference. tounge2.gif Thanks.

Quote[/b] ]@Rellikki

Any chance you want to do something with the civs/captive/field reporter models?

Like a civ militia or even a few Sarahni police units of some kind...you seem to have covered all the other good stuff by both sides.

Just an idea.  smile_o.gif

EDIT: Great retexes btw, I really enjoy the RACS Urban pack! (well all of them actually)  biggrin_o.gif

I was actually once thinking about making some police units and terrorists but got bored of making it suddenly, but I'll see if I come up with any other ideas. Thanks.

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Sahrani Liberation Army Urban Warfare Troops - Update v.1.2 released!</span>

USLA9s.jpg USLA10s.jpg

What's new?

<ul>[*]Updated textures & models

[*]Added groups

Well, a little update to show that I'm still alive. This is probably the last update of my SLA Urban addon, so I hope you like it. I will now work on the Desert SLA pack as hard as I can to get it released as soon as possible. Not much left anymore, just two vehicles to be reworked and one little problem to be solved and that's it. Shouldn't take too long! wink_o.gif

Feedback and comments would be appreciated. Also send me some additional mirrors too!

Download from the first post!

Great stuff Rellikki smile_o.gif Download now

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Sahrani Liberation Army Urban Warfare Troops - Update v.1.2 released!</span>

**Image edited** nener.gif

What's new?

[*]Added groups

Well, a little update to show that I'm still alive. This is probably the last update of my SLA Urban addon, so I hope you like it. I will now work on the Desert SLA pack as hard as I can to get it released as soon as possible. Not much left anymore, just two vehicles to be reworked and one little problem to be solved and that's it. Shouldn't take too long! wink_o.gif

Feedback and comments would be appreciated. Also send me some additional mirrors too!

Download here!

Comment:  When you do the SLA Desert troops remake, if you can keep the "names" of the units the same, that would be great.  Otherwise, I will have to update my replacement pack it match your new names.

Yes, the classnames will be same, don't worry! wink_o.gif By the way, quoting images isn't allowed...

Fantastic stuff mate - any more SLA cams in the pipeline? I'm a big fan of your work!

Stew notworthy.gif

Great work! notworthy.gif

Just an idea: why not use the weapons of Skaven & Co for your troops? Probably everyone use or will be useing those packs, so addon dependency won't be a big problem. Then your Resistance units won't have to look like regular troops, currently beeing uniformly armed. Just an idea...

BTW, do you have plans for some good SLA woodland camos too? I'm making a complicated 4 man coop scenario were you arrive to the southern part of the country to infiltrate the northern part for some assassinations and sabotage. All during an uprising aginst the SLA. Rebels (your and Vilas troops) have holed up in Obregan and the SLA are coming for them... But I don't want to use BIS SLA camos nor any desert troops.

Thanks for the comments.

Quote[/b] ]Fantastic stuff mate - any more SLA cams in the pipeline?  I'm a big fan of your work!
Quote[/b] ]BTW, do you have plans for some good SLA woodland camos too? I'm making a complicated 4 man coop scenario were you arrive to the southern part of the country to infiltrate the northern part for some assassinations and sabotage. All during an uprising aginst the SLA. Rebels (your and Vilas troops) have holed up in Obregan and the SLA are coming for them... But I don't want to use BIS SLA camos nor any desert troops.

I actually do have one more SLA addon under progress. It's a little bigger project than any of my other ones, so it will take a bit longer to complete. I'll keep it a secret for now, but I will post some more information once I have done some progress... whistle.gif I'm planning to give them some community made weapons. Most likely it will be Tiger's SLA weapon pack, and if I find any other good packs with an AK-74M, I will equip them with that too.

Quote[/b] ]Just an idea: why not use the weapons of Skaven & Co for your troops? Probably everyone use or will be useing those packs, so addon dependency won't be a big problem. Then your Resistance units won't have to look like regular troops, currently beeing uniformly armed. Just an idea...

It's not a bad idea and I actually love those weapons too, but I will keep the BIS weapons so mission editors can freely choose whatever weapons they want to equip my units with.

Great news mate - thanks for the update!

Please let the fans know what you've got planned when the time is right!

Stew notworthy.gif

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Sahrani Liberation Army Desert Troops - Update v.1.2 released!</span>

DSLA10s.jpg DSLA11s.jpg

DSLA12s.jpg DSLA13s.jpg

What's new?

[*]Added groups

[*]Added helmet net for some units

Download from the first post!

Thanks for the comments all.

Quote[/b] ]Nice work so far - now we need "replacement" option wink_o.gif

Kenbow released a replacement pack for my older version of the SLA desert pack not long ago, here. It is 100% compatible with the current version. Have fun! smile_o.gif

Nice Work.

Anyone else get this error with Urban Pack ?

Is it a 1.08 thing cause Im running 1.05.

Cannot load texture ca\characters\data

p_solider_steelhelmet_smdi.paa.

Yes, you need v.1.08 to use this addon. v.1.07 beta should also do fine, if you're getting problems with v.1.08.