Sign in to follow this  
rellikki

Rellikki's stuff

HOLY COW that's amazing Rel! biggrin_o.gif

Thanks so much for the long sleeves!yay.gif  yay.gif

Just as a 2c request though - could you make them RACS?  I think the cam suits them.

No worries if you want to keep them US though wink_o.gif

Great stuff!!!!! pistols.gif

Thanks for the comments.

The addon is for the US side, they are US Marines. wink_o.gif You'll get the long sleeves for the RACS when the tools are out as I said earlier... whistle.gif

Flashy dressed US Marine by Rellikki!

Would be nice to have them more camouflaged with "digital-cam island style"!! smile_o.gif

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Royal Army Corps Sahrani Urban Warfare Units - Update v.1.1 released!</span>

Urb_RACS7s.jpg Urb_RACS8s.jpg

What's new?

<ul>[*]Added groups

[*]Added sniper model

[*]Added commandos with berets

Finally, all the old addons updated. I added a model with a boonie (sniper) and commandos wearing berets as CanadianTerror requested. wink_o.gif I will make the UH-60 too but I will release it as a seperate addon for people who wishes to use only that in their missions.

Now to concentrate on the new addons... Stay tuned! wink_o.gif

Download from the first post.

Great work Rel - thanks so much mate - good luck with the UH-60 - I can't wait! notworthy.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Royal Army Corps Sahrani UH60's released!</span>

I made this addon per requests of Teliko and CanadianTerror - here you go, guys. smile_o.gif This addon comes up with UH60 Blackhawks in tan color to be used with RACS forces.

racs_uh60_1s.jpg racs_uh60_2s.jpg

Download from the first post!

Incredible mate - is there anything you can't make? biggrin_o.gif

notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

Can't? tounge2.gif

Totally new 3D models... That's what I can't made. confused_o.gif Thanks for the comment though.

thanks .... and now civilians will have transport helicopters UH60, Mi17 and this MH-6 for sightseeing/tourist usage biggrin_o.gif

Sahrani - its called "holiday island"

You can't model but can retexture well. Same here lol (well not well, i'm learning!wink_o.gif

Tried V1.1 of the Urban RAC's, gotta say there's some good and not so good points to the update (in my opinion). Still great work but I prefered the Royal Commando from V1.0

Just my 5 cents worth, and still love your work, gonna try the UH-60 now.....

notworthy.gif

Hi Rellikki.

Found maybe a very little bug in the UH 60.

When I order my team into the BH with rockets it says "get in Blackhawk (MG)".

Nothing big though.

Thanks for the comments.

Quote[/b] ]Tried V1.1 of the Urban RAC's, gotta say there's some good and not so good points to the update (in my opinion). Still great work but I prefered the Royal Commando from V1.0

Well I'm sure you can live with it... whistle.gif In the next update, I will give them long sleeves, as mentioned before, and some backbags to make them look more like commandos.

Quote[/b] ]Found maybe a very little bug in the UH 60.

When I order my team into the BH with rockets it says "get in Blackhawk (MG)".

Nothing big though.

You must have been using some MOD, because they call it "UH60" in vanilla ArmA in the radio messages, both of them. Can't do anything about it.

Cool mate - good luck with all this quality stuff!

Stew

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Rellikki's Urban US Marine Corps released!</span>

I made this addon per request of Diversant - I hope you find this useful for your mission project. This addon contains USMC units in an experimental urban camouflage pattern, which was used by USMC and 101st Airborne Divison in 1996-1998 for urban warfare.

USMC1s.jpg USMC2s.jpg

Download from the first post!

goodnight.gif

Once again you made my day. Now hopefully someone will quickly make a replacement pack, like the other updates recently, so I can take these guys for a spin and beat some serious ass... Marine Style. Since it's still the weekend over here me gots some time to enjoy all your work! I'm finally able to play.

Thanks again bud. Me love you long time honey.

Is it normal I can't manage to find the groups in RACS Woodland Units 1.1 ?

BTW, thanks for your amazing work ! xmas_o.gif

Thanks for the comments.

Quote[/b] ]Is it normal I can't manage to find the groups in RACS Woodland Units 1.1 ?

Now when I look at it, you're right. It's really weird, because I did define the groups in the config. crazy_o.gif I'll have a look at it, thanks for informing.

Edit 1: It appears when you're using the Urban RACS addon, the woodland groups disappear and vice versa. I really don't know what causes this. If anyone finds a solution, I'd really appreciate it.

Edit 2: Ahh, I think I found it. The groups have same classnames (eg. BasicGroup, WeaponsGroup) so it causes either of them to disappear. To fix this, I'd need to update all my addons with new group class names... banghead.gif

Hi mate,

Those marines are looking good m8, nice job! notworthy.gif

Lennard. biggrin_o.gif

Hey, Good job Rellikki! Now the USMC might come out with the Urban Marpat smile_o.gif . But this will hold off, i like them a bunch! yay.gif