Sign in to follow this  
rellikki

Rellikki's stuff

Well, until the ArmA editing tools are released, I'm out of ideas what to do, so if any of you have any addon ideas, you may tell me (Remember, I'm specialized in infantry! ). Also, if you find any bugs or anything from my previous addons, or if you have any additional ideas for them, please tell. smile_o.gif

By the way, thanks for reporting about that issue, NikoTeen.

What about more cam patterns? RACS/SLA?

Bosnian winter? - just as a 5 second suggestion?

bosnia_bulgarian_pattern.gif

What about cam patterns that use the current ArmA weaps?  Spain and Germany (G36) have been done - Latvia uses G36 too - but any armies that use M16s or M4s? Phillippines?  Columbia?

Just ideas mate - I love your stuff!

EDIT - also, can you please consider using the US Soldier Models? The whole short-sleeve thing is weird for me biggrin_o.gif

Stew

Hmm.. That Bosnian camo actually gives me an idea. They used it for one of the resistance guys in OFP:Elite. I could create resistance units like them...

RACS border guards

RACS police

RACS militia

SLA Police

SLA border guards

SLA militia

Sarahni style FIA (res)

Sarahni rebels (east)

...just some ideas.    smile_o.gif

Hi rellikki,

What about bulgarian DPM:

bulgaria_dpm_pattern.jpg

or desert version:

bulgaria_dpm_desert_pattern.jpg

or what about this camouflage used by Dutch marines in the jungle:

netherlands_junglecamo_t_pattern.jpg

or this romanian sort of fleck pattern:

romania_fleck_pattern.jpg

Just a few suggestions of some nice camo's. Sorry if I bored you.

Lennard. wink_o.gif

And how about the winter camo. There is now winter camo for solders in arma. we have winter map and same hardver bot not the infrantry.

And for all work just exelent.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the ideas, everyone.

Quote[/b] ]RACS border guards

RACS police

RACS militia

SLA Police

SLA border guards

SLA militia

Sarahni style FIA (res)

Sarahni rebels (east)

...just some ideas. smile_o.gif

They aren't bad ideas. Was wondering, what exactly is difference between normal infantry and border guards usually?

Quote[/b] ]And how about the winter camo. There is now winter camo for solders in arma. we have winter map and same hardver bot not the infrantry.

Well, sure, why not. smile_o.gif

Just a little teaser.

Little...indeed.

Looks good, but, do you have a closer screenshot? Would be nice.

These guys are a bit difficult to spot at the moment.

At least this prove their cammo is quite efficient btw. wink_o.gif

click the pic and you get a nice res one.

Good work on these units, remind me bit of the AK74M rebels for OFP especially the cap guy.

Thanks for your interest!

Quote[/b] ]Is that a cap on the guy on the right?

Yes, that is a field cap. The units will be having a lot of different equipment and head gear - watch caps, bandanas, helmets, berets and field caps. smile_o.gif

Make south american Freedom fighters, with green field caps, green jacket and green berets and pants, then equip em with colts, and kalshnikovs biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] Was wondering, what exactly is difference between normal infantry and border guards usually?

I think there are not "usual" kind of border guard. It may range from a special force guy, remember the Soviet border guards where KGB, to a kind of local Police Force.

Hi rellikki,

or what about this camouflage used by Dutch marines in the jungle:

img]http://www.henrikc.dk/camouflage/netherlands_junglecamo_t_pattern.jpg[/img]

Just to correct this; the Dutch Marines don't use this camouflage. This is the jungle camouflage used by the army (mainly the air manouvre brigade) instead of the normal dutch DPM. Dutch Marines wear the US Woodland pattern.

Hi mate

Well I saw on quite some sites it is in use by the marines that are deployed or were deployed in Central Afrika, I thought Rwanda or something. But I'm not sure really. But I would love to see that camo in arma! notworthy.gif maybe even for the RACS.

Lennard. wink_o.gif

Looks killer mate - goos luck with the project!

Stew

Looks good Rellikki....post some more teasers. Dont leave us hangin with just 1 pic. biggrin_o.gif

I look forward to some better SLA troops! smile_o.gif

I swear to god I love you Rellikki! You units are my most used and favorite. The field cap has been my most missed uniform piece ever (that and SLA Holsters for their makarovs). I cannot wait to use your units. One request can you make a propper field officer unit for the SLA with a holster and beret or field cap to reflect the RACS and US Officer. Man keep up the awesome work bro!

Lamar <---setting up RLK Fan Club! notworthy.gif

click the pic and you get a nice res one.

Done already, maybe I'm a bit short sighted, or the addon is about trees biggrin_o.gif

Just kidding, they look really good, nice to hear they will have a wide variety of field gears.

Great job Rellikki smile_o.gif I wish I would be able to do the same o2 modellingwise. icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Quote[/b] ]I swear to god I love you Rellikki! You units are my most used and favorite. The field cap has been my most missed uniform piece ever (that and SLA Holsters for their makarovs). I cannot wait to use your units. One request can you make a propper field officer unit for the SLA with a holster and beret or field cap to reflect the RACS and US Officer. Man keep up the awesome work bro!

Lamar <---setting up RLK Fan Club!

Already done. wink_o.gif

By the way, the new tag is REL, instead of RLK. It appears that the RLK tag was already taken so I had to change it. This will cause compatibly problems with the previous versions of the addons, but I'll try to make it easy for mission makers by posting the old and new classnames, so they can easily change them in the mission.sqm file on their missions.

Quote[/b] ]Looks good Rellikki....post some more teasers. Dont leave us hangin with just 1 pic.

I'll post some when I have more progress... wink_o.gif