Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Addon Research Topic

still searching for something relatively hi res of the following sign:

sign1.jpg

I'm sure there are plenty of pics out there, but unfortunately all the word combos on google I can think of, don't give me a hit - I'll probably just have to trawl US/UK military photos until I hit something.

was hoping someone on here had in their possesion, a picture or link to said picture in hi res

well, yes, so could I, but I'm feeling lazy and would rather just forego having to texture it by hand if I can get it in photo quality, and then play around with it so it fits in.

has to be the exact same as the one linked though - not seen any other type attached to the british wagons

will have a peek at the PRM forums, cheers for the advice

http://blog.canoe.ca/mediam/sign1.jpg[/img

I'm sure there are plenty of pics out there, but unfortunately all the word combos on google I can think of, don't give me a hit - I'll probably just have to trawl US/UK military photos until I hit something.

was hoping someone on here had in their possesion, a picture or link to said picture in hi res

I have found one photo

photo

ah yes, but unfortunately i'm being rather picky - it has to be the same as the one I posted - red sign, white writing with the silhouette of a man signalling 'stop'

its the only one I've seen on british vehcles

ah yes, but unfortunately i'm being rather picky - it has to be the same as the one I posted - red sign, white writing with the silhouette of a man signalling 'stop'

its the only one I've seen on british vehcles

I'll see what I can do in photoshop wink_o.gif

lol

I'm happy to do it myself, but because I'm a lazy bastard at times, it 'seemed' far easier to use a picture because I thought there should be a fair few around.

plus, I'm a little worried that I may screw the arabic up, and write something about someone's mother and a goat.

Here 3 banners i made before 10 mins wink_o.gif:

Link Removed

This is for HMMMVWS, If you need a red sign just tell i will make it after i'm back from work smile_o.gif.

Does anybody know where I could find good, high res, clear, pictures of the RPD? I mean walkaround pictures and so on, everything you know. I found some walkarounds, but mostly fairly low res, dark and somewhat fuzzy.

Are there any fully new vast-roping mods going on? I mean fully new anims etc...

Does anybody know where I could find some good Su-25 color scheme plates?

might try here

took me 10 mins to find with google, if its not what you need.. try "su 25 camo scheme" on google and I'm sure there is what you need. wink_o.gif

might try here

took me 10 mins to find with google, if its not what you need.. try "su 25 camo scheme" on google and I'm sure there is what you need.  wink_o.gif

Thank you! I owe you one.

But damn it, I spent 3/4th of an hour googling under color scheme and got nowhere.

might try here

took me 10 mins to find with google, if its not what you need.. try "su 25 camo scheme" on google and I'm sure there is what you need.  wink_o.gif

Thank you! I owe you one.

But damn it, I spent 3/4th of an hour googling under color scheme and got nowhere.

lol next time try camo instead of color tounge2.gif

Anyone that knows what kind of firing modes the Ka-50 have for its S-8 rockets and Vikhr missiles?

Can't find any good details on the S-8s, and only the SACLOS-stuff for the Vikhr.

[im]http://blog.canoe.ca/mediam/sign1.jpg[/img]

Not sure if this helps at all.

Abs

I'm searching for army and air force radio chatter, any good pages for that sort of stuff? Google didn't bring me much luck I'm afraid. confused_o.gif

Have you tried directly recording audio from your soundcard from youtube vids? etc

Looking for some decent detailed images for a hiab crane off the back of a truck, if anyone can help either with photos or line drawings i would deeply appreciate it...

Regards Jeff

Looking for some decent detailed images for a hiab crane off the back of a truck, if anyone can help either with photos or line drawings i would deeply appreciate it...

Regards Jeff

Have you taken a look at http://www.hiab.com? There is product info and for every type of crane they have a photo.

Yeah ive had a butchers (but thanks) but need a bit more detailed images, im building the Man Hx 60 (brit version) and have very limited images of the actual crane it is similar to the ones pictured there but slightly different (here is a link as to what image im working from

photo

If anyone can find anything of help please pm me details or just give me a shout on the PUKF forums

Cheers for looking VXR wink_o.gif