Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Addon Research Topic

I am searching for a mine package like the one Mapfact released for OFP.

It probably does not exist so does someone know if Mapfact will convert their mine package for ArmA?

Thanks.

Looking for some line drawings and interior photos of the Panther CLV. I've got some fairly decent exterior photos from this Korean website but I have no clue what the inside looks like.

regards

surpher

Ka-56 (small special operations helicopter designed to be able to pass through a torpedo tube):

http://www.aviastar.org/helicopters_eng/ka-56.php

I have information on the Mi-24 Hind (eg. it has a vulnerable tail, it can carry two door guns and 10x100kg bombs etc.)

Mil also did a number of studies for OH-56 like helicopters, but they wound up being special assault transports with at least two gun turrets... If anyone is interested I can send what information I have.

Ka-56 (small special operations helicopter designed to be able to pass through a torpedo tube):

http://www.aviastar.org/helicopters_eng/ka-56.php

I have information on the Mi-24 Hind (eg. it has a vulnerable tail, it can carry two door guns and 10x100kg bombs etc.)

Mil also did a number of studies for OH-56 like helicopters, but they wound up being special assault transports with at least two gun turrets... If anyone is interested I can send what information I have.

this one?

OH-58 Kiowa Warrior

Yes, the closest Soviet military helicopter was the Mi-2 Hoplight and there were plans to change this in the 1980s by making a new light helicopter. It was interesting, but the family was terminated with the fall of the Soviet Union. I will be putting together some wikipedia stubs on them over the next week.

Only the statistics, layout and a couple of models and 3-views are known so it would give the addon maker a lot of discretion.

Personally, though, I view the creation of a hind with door gunners and the updating of the BAS and OWP birds from OFP as higher priorities. But, I thought I would offer the information anyway.

i have a MP3 file with sound from a FN MAG58

sound is recorded from gunner side, but also contains the sound of a MAG58 some 3-4m away...

contact me if anyone wants it

Looking for optic reticule for the AN/PVS-10... please pm me if you have a pic or something.

Problem solved.

Looking for blueprints/any other images for russian KA 31 helicopter

contact me if you find anythign better than i can  tounge2.gif

Also does anyone have any RPG-7V side pics? I need a high res one and also soem high res PGO-7 sight pics from all angles smile_o.gif

Also does anyone have any RPG-7V side pics? I need a high res one and also soem high res PGO-7 sight pics from all angles  smile_o.gif

that might help you: http://www.pixagogo.com/6759724243

I could kiss you!

I found some pictures like these earlier tonight, but not in those resolutions!

You sir are a star! biggrin_o.gifnotworthy.gif

Quote[/b] ]Also does anyone have any RPG-7V side pics? I need a high res one and also soem high res PGO-7 sight pics from all angles

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4286269841

Sadly no High-Res photos availible anymore of this album. You need to sign in...

Anyway, i suppose most and maybe a bit more are identical as link of Jonny.

Hey Guys

I'm looking for interior reference pics of Hind 'A'

I believe the only one I've seen was the school library 20 years ago, so anything thats better than my tatted and faded memory would be great.

Hey Guys

I'm looking for interior reference pics of Hind 'A'

I believe the only one I've seen was the school library 20 years ago, so anything thats better than my tatted and faded memory would be great.

Hi

You'll find some interior pics on google search (pictures). I've found some interesting views, searching for "MI24 inside".

I also have the Osprey military about MI 24, pdf file. Interesting documentation in it but most of the reference pics are black and white.

Just let me know if you're interested. wink_o.gif

Hey can anyone get me good Blueprints of Su-25 (All variants)

And blueprints of all Russian bombs and missiles? H have a great book of the su-25 and all its variants but i dun wanna bugger it up in my shitty little scanner..... any help would be much appreciated

Hello,

I would like to know the following: I've seen a red/orange (or red/yellow) sign on many US vehicles, like on this image:

red_orange_sign.jpg

So, what does this sign mean?

My guess is, that it's the sign for the US troops in Germany, but I may be wrong. Anybody knows since when this sign is in use?

Is there some comprehensive site that explains US markings (especially 80s troops in Germany) ?

Thanks in advance!

i'm looking for blueprints of good quality of the ch-46 sea knight. i'm surprise they are so hard to find

Hello,

I would like to know the following: I've seen a red/orange (or red/yellow) sign on many US vehicles, like on this image:.....

So, what does this sign mean?

My guess is, that it's the sign for the US troops in Germany, but I may be wrong. Anybody knows since when this sign is in use?

Is there some comprehensive site that explains US markings (especially 80s troops in Germany) ?

Thanks in advance!

Its the standard vehicle symbol for

'do not overtake turning vehicle'

very common on trucks and busses and also, it seems, on anything that will use public roads and has a high chance of squashing you if you get in his blind spot.

thanks sander those come in handy aswell

first i want to finish my bmw M5 and my test project ( p-51 mustang ) before i start on the ypr but pre-info is never a bad thing.