Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Addon Research Topic

be wary, its a scary place. Its only because I tend to live in the 'todays pics' thread looking for brit pics, so I tend to recall funky looking stuff like this.

man that german jeep thingy was sexy! biggrin_o.gif multiple turrets and all! Would be sweet to use cooperatively ingame.

Does anybody have any info on the operation of the Su-25 airbrakes and brake chute? Any diagrams of the airbrakes open would be welcome!

EDIT:

Found it, all is well.

Did anybody see some good AC130U blueprints? (some interior photos would be great too wink_o.gif )

Georgian troops would be awesome! biggrin_o.gif Maybe just a re-skin of some soldiers are needed?

Sorry for the offtopic.

But I need to contact CO of the Norwegian Forces Team (NorFor) and Bundeswehr Mod.

They never reply my PM and e-mails.

It's just for requesting permissions for convert and OFP tank to ArmA.

goodnight.gif

I'm looking for any tech specs., blue prints, high quality images of the Pinzgauer 6x6 (probably the 718 model) Light Operational Vehicle.

Cheers, Sy.

Hey sy, is that the model that the NZ Army use? In which case I might be able to help.

@icemotoboy... Yes. - Looking for info on all the NZDF variants.

Guest RKSL-Rock
I'm looking for any tech specs., blue prints, high quality images of the Pinzgauer 6x6 (probably the 718 model) Light Operational Vehicle.

Cheers, Sy.

You can use this for the basic shape:

PinzOutline-1.jpg

The only real difference is the radiator housing at the front and the roll cage mounts.

@RockofSL... thanks mate... that's exactly the sort of thing i was looking for... cheers.. should have ask you before... smile_o.gif

Does anybody know where to get some Su-25 operations manual? Or at least how the HUD/cockpit works?

Does anybody know where to get some Su-25 operations manual? Or at least how the HUD/cockpit works?

Have you tried looking at "Lock On"? It includes quite a

faithful representation of the Su-25. The reference manual

for it is available here. Look at page 65 for the Su-25 HUD

modes.

Here are some C130 blueprints I found off of a modelling kit. There were more, but I was stupid and managed to lose the cross sections of it. If anyone finds them, please do send me a private message on where I can get them from.

c130wt2.th.jpg

Also, if anyone makes a model using this, please remember your friends at ONS as we do need a C-130 model smile_o.gif

Abs

USAF Marpat pixelated camouflage A10A variants pack by me  biggrin_o.gif  am just looking for some wot if camouflage i up to now have two one in RAF and on in IAF  just need one more lol & how the hell do i load a blueprint up in O2 am thinking of haveing a go at a MK2 Viper from new battlestar galactica biggrin_o.gif any help plz confused_o.gif

@ Sep. 30 2008,22:07)]I thought this might be of interest to someone here.  The following link is to a site that features plans for various pieces of equipment used in WW1.  

http://www.landships.freeservers.com/new_pages/musgraves_plans.htm

Ye gods! I used to have Ken Musgrave plans on my bedroom wall when I was a little kid! wow_o.gif

I dont know if it has been released yet, but Im sure I saw some "Terminator" addon a long while ago. Or was it work-in-progress?