Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Addon Research Topic

Does anyone have/know where I can find internal cockpit images for the A-6E Intruder and the EA-6B Prowler. All I have are these.

radarpeater.jpg

1aflpit.jpg

hud.jpg

speciala6.jpg

From these I've manage to make this rough (yes I say rough) display setup for the cockpit. Some gauges are in the incorrect location and sizing.

cockpit.jpg

Hi, I am currently designing High-Resolution textures for the upcomming Stryker Brigade Command Team Pack.

I am looking for High-res photos of the interiors, and various systems, also High resolution photos of the RWS.

In addition, I am wondering if anyone here on the forums has an Olive Drab or Green Scepter MFC, or Fuel can:

http://www.americandefenseforces.com/fuelcan.jpg

I need a High-Res Photo of the front, not offset or anything (any other photos welcome, but the front is most important)

Just noticed your post...

Not sure if i refure to the correct item, but:

http://www.primeportal.net/misc/dieter_krause/us_20_liter_canister/?

there are are 6 or so complete walkarounds of the AV-8 on prime portal, and one of the GR-7

Not quite the sea harrier, but unless there is any discernable difference in the gears (and my own novice and quick glance at google seems to indicate there isn't, or at least anything drastic), then that should be ok? (I somewhat suspect that Rockape will be able to comfirm or correct whether or not the gears are the same)

Guest RKSL-Rock
there are are 6 or so complete walkarounds of the AV-8 on prime portal, and one of the GR-7

Not quite the sea harrier, but unless there is any discernable difference in the gears (and my own novice and quick glance at google seems to indicate there isn't, or at least anything drastic), then that should be ok? (I somewhat suspect that Rockape will be able to comfirm or correct whether or not the gears are the same)

The gear is different on the GR7/AV8B than on the FRS1 and FA2 SHar.

The nose and main gear is a similar design through all the Harrier family but its actually larger on the GR7/AV8B to cope with the extra mass and load. The tie down and some of the details are different though but not significantly so. The main cosmetic difference is in the outriggers. But that's mostly in the way the doors/covers operate, since they are attached to the gear dampers rather than the wing. The stanchion is also a different design. with a shorter stroke retraction arm on the trailing edge as opposed to the "pusher" on the leading edge of later types.

These are taken from a FA2 SHar:

shar08.jpg

shar10.jpg

shar07.jpg

I need information on the following:

Su-17M4 weaponry, hardpoint limitations, arrangements, any rack and railing data, accessory pods (recon, targeting, etc), and especially information on how the main gear retracts.

MiG-23MLD gear retraction system, hardpoint data, gun data (including positioning), and weapons capabilities.

MiG-29A 9-12 data, especially concerning tactical ground attack weaponry.

here you go m8,

su33loadoutjl1.jpg

* - means, that it could be used after modernising/upgrading Su-33 weapon systems... (probably Su-33UB).

P.S. ow darn, i spotted this topic only now... jezus... now i'll have to start living in this topic crazy_o.gif

here you go m8,

P.S. ow darn, i spotted this topic only now... jezus... now i'll have to start living in this topic  crazy_o.gif

Whoah !!! nice delivery biggrin_o.gif

Thx mate!

lol ..... Gedis's new home rofl.gif

Does anyone know where to find good references of the Kamov 52 cockpit ?

I've got plenty of photos for the outside but can't find a single photo of the inside...

Thanks in advance...

Eric

does anybody have anything on the Super etendard.

I need hardpoint locations and loadouts

any help wpuld be appreciated

thanks

eddie

Project RACS

Does anyone know where to find good references of the Kamov 52 cockpit ?

I've got plenty of photos for the outside but can't find a single photo of the inside...

Thanks in advance...

Eric

Here is one, kinda low quality but still: Image

Edit: a couple more:

Image2

Image3

Thanks Q1184, that's already a start. At least I can see the layout.

Thanks Q1184, that's already a start. At least I can see the layout.

A few more for you..

Link 1

Link 2

The last one is a bit shit, but there was a game of it.. (low res) You might want to look for some screens here.

Thanks guys, It helps a lot.

Edit : Anything else which allows to read what's written is welcome though wink_o.gif

Thanks guys, It helps a lot.

Edit : Anything else which allows to read what's written is welcome though wink_o.gif

lol, sorry for the russian, I was using russian words for cockpit etc to find these.

edit

russian to english

anybody have any pictures of French ungiuded conventional bombs?

does anybody have anything on the Super etendard.

I need hardpoint locations and loadouts

any help wpuld be appreciated

thanks

eddie

Project RACS

Wld427,

contact me via PM.

I might have something for you regarding the Super Etendard.

Does anyone knw where i can find a this camo (Iraqi t72) from a Iraqi v Iran war , in a good quality picture.

Just found these pictures at Militaryphotos.net.  Germany has a new 4 wheeled vehicle.  Anybody know what vehicle, Serval? Not too sure though.

serval01dz3.jpg

serval02pr3.jpg

Damn nice looking vehicle.  smile_o.gif

not exactly new, its been doing the rounds on mp.net for a while I seem to recall. I think its just a Mercedes G Wagon/Wolf thing.