Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

Id like a mission that has these mixed in with normal civs with a penalty for killing non armed civs so you have to be carefull anybody made one or could point me toward a script that does this before i try and figure it out myself.

Id like a mission that has these mixed in with normal civs with a penalty for killing non armed civs so you have to be carefull anybody made one or could point me toward a script that does this before i try and figure it out myself.

If you have "OFP: Red Hammer" the first mission in that had

penalties for shooting non combatants, presumably scripted.

Karazy:

Merged your topic with the already existing Addon request thread.

Hard to believe you haven't seen that sticky topic.

I actually didn't n.n;

Sorry about that.

But now I bet my request gets ignored even more.

But now I bet my request gets ignored even more.

So then do something about it. wink_o.gif

Abs

Hello everyone, i have searched the forum for this idea, and i came up empty.

I have noticed that the Strykers and M1A1's look kinda bare. You really never see a Stryker or M1 without bags, extra armor, flags, nick names etc on them.

samara-stryker.jpg

If you notice the cage that surounds the Stryker in the pic, you dont see those in game, and also the bags that the troops have put on the outside for more room on the inside. Most of you know probley that the cage is extra protection against RPG'S and it is very effective.

250px-M1-A1_Abrams_1.jpg

In this pic of the M1 you can see the tools, wheels, bags, and other random things they are carying, and also how rough up its looks. i would love to see these kind of things on the vehicles in game.

And if there is a topic on this some where else srry, but it would be awesome if you could link it to me.

I would love an addon that added units from the old strategy game Ufo (or x-com enemy unknown). It would be awesome to fly a skyranger to the terrorsite or be a soldier that deploys to a crashed ufo mission. I think such a mod would fit very well on the arma engine.

I had a spurt of inspiration come to me a short time ago and they all have to do in regards to the current ArmA UH60.

1)Have a retextured UH60 to make it well, black, rather than OD green one.

2)Furthermore, since a lot of the Armed Assault Icons sport a black hawk with a refueling boom, which, the only one model currently being used in the armed services today is the MH-60 Pavehawk from the USAFSOC (US Air Force Special Operations Command), why not make that an addon - a simple addon that doesn't require a lot of work and that I'd be happy to help out in if someone wants to contact me about.

3) Make an addon that lowers a climbable rope (only upward) from a blackhawk, that the pilot controls, and a fast rope that lowers so that troops can go down it, while the UH60 is hovering at a certain level. Both, the ladder and fast rope option can only be used by the pilot, at auto-hover. NOTE: There was a mod/addon like this in OPF.

Just my two cents, what do ya guys think? If anyone wants to contact me about it, please PM me about it!

- Ablility to quickly throw away empty AT-weapon after shooting.

Man it sucks to be killed by a damaged tank/apc just because the soldier is doing that ssssslooooowww weapon in back animation...

- Also reloading while walking or running (some weapons i.e ak´s and m16´s.)

- climbing over low obstacles...30cm high concrete wall shouldn´t be impossible to cross....etc.

hello, is it possible we could have an update on what PUKF is planning for Arma?

Have you gone quiet while waiting for tools?

Are you finishing off work for OFP while waiting for tools?

Are you porting OFP stuff to Arma?

Have you all decided you'd rather play Arma than mod for it?

regards

Does anybody plan to do the (entire) Steyr AUG universal weapon system? Yes I know a Steyr already exists but it's apparently the short barrel version, we are missing the other versions including standard (Steyr F88/AusSteyr), Steyr F88-S (ACOG), Steyr F88 GLA (underslung M203), Steyr AUG LSW, etc..etc...

Would be handy for ANZAC Mods.

I had a spurt of inspiration come to me a short time ago and they all have to do in regards to the current ArmA UH60.

1)Have a retextured UH60 to make it well, black, rather than OD green one.

2)Furthermore, since a lot of the Armed Assault Icons sport a black hawk with a refueling boom, which, the only one model currently being used in the armed services today is the MH-60 Pavehawk from the USAFSOC (US Air Force Special Operations Command), why not make that an addon - a simple addon that doesn't require a lot of work and that I'd be happy to help out in if someone wants to contact me about.

3) Make an addon that lowers a climbable rope (only upward) from a blackhawk, that the pilot controls, and a fast rope that lowers so that troops can go down it, while the UH60 is hovering at a certain level. Both, the ladder and fast rope option can only be used by the pilot, at auto-hover. NOTE: There was a mod/addon like this in OPF.

Just my two cents, what do ya guys think? If anyone wants to contact me about it, please PM me about it!

This is the add on I was looking at for a basis - would it be possible to convert this truly great add on for OFP to Armed Assault?

http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file/H60_Blackhawks;35049

Hi,

I want NBC Units again.

Its on work ?

Tom2e:

I merged your request to this thread. How could you not have seen that sticky topic on top of the forum?

I was wondering if any of you guys could possibly develop a script or mod that would allow snipers to change the zeroing range of their scopes? Being able to do it statically (like modifiying some weapon info file outside the game) would be an improvement, but being able to do it in-game, dynamically would be super sweet. I would love to hear you guys feedback on this. Also, I have been trying to develop a ballistics table for snipers as well. If any of you could actually produce the in-game bullet physics data, that would be an incredible help. I am hoping this will be very simple for you guys, sorry if I am asking too much.

*EDIT*: Sorry, didn't look for this sticky at first. I know. I'm an idiot.

Quote[/b] ]zeroing range of their scopes

Well one simple confirmation for BI that weapons allow animations or someone who already has the skills and time to check animations on weapons and you are set. At least that is what i think is all we need for adjustable scopes.

And no, i haven't spent the time yet on it to test myself (as i didn't checked into animations yet) goodnight.gif .

Two things:

Scope Adjusting; Scope elevation, windage and focus adjustments.

And a laser range-finder.

Hi, some more, but this time... OFP imported addons:

- PSC BTR-T's 1.1

- OFP LAVOS MTLB's 2.2

- OFP LAVOS GAZ69A 1.2

- Scars MI24 Hind

- PSC Dune Buggys

- Tanks & Choppers that spitt empty shells

- Weapons that left empty shells in the ground

- a BIS made USMC units (at least) pack in a future patch

- Female units, civilian & military units.

Let's C ya

Here is my Addon Requests:

--------------------

- Troops:

West:

-USMC "Marines".

-101st Airborne Soldiers.

-3rd Armored Division.

East:

-Iraqi Republican Guards (Gulf War Era).

-Iraqi Regular Soldiers.

-Insurgents.

----------------------------------------

- Armoured Vechiles:

West:

- M1A2 Abrams MBT, with Desert "3rd Armored Div" Skin.

- M60A3 Patton MBT, with Desert "USMC Tank BT" Skin.

- M2A2 Bradley IFV, with Desert "3rd Armored Div" Skin.

- M3A2 Bradley CFV, with Desert "3rd Armored Div" Skin.

- M6 Linebacker AA, with Desert Skin.

- LAV-25 APC, with Desert "USMC Tank BT" Skin.

- M109A4 Paladin, with Desert "3rd Armored Div" Skin.

East:

- Various BTR APC's

- ZSU-57-2 AA.

- BMP-1 IFV. with Iraqi Army Desert Skin.

- BMP-3 IFV.

- T-54/T-55 Enigma MBT with Iraqi Army Desert Skin.

- T-62 MBT, with Iraqi Army Desert Skin.

- T-72M1 MBT, with Iraqi Army Desert Skin.

- T-72 MBT (Iraqi Asad Babil version)

-------------------------------------

- Planes:

West:

- A-10 Warthog.

- F-15 Eagle.

- F-16 Falcon.

East:

- MiG 29.

- Mirage F1EQ.

- Su-25.

- Su-17.

------------------------------------------

- Islands:

- The OFP "73 Easting Map" updated with ArmA Graphics.

- Iraqi alike maps, with towns and open desert.

-----------------------------------------------

That's all folks. smile_o.gif

Hope some of it will be done. Especially "Troops"& "Armoured" units, and the islands too. *Praying* biggrin_o.gif

hello, is it possible we could have an update on what PUKF is planning for Arma?

Have you gone quiet while waiting for tools?

Are you finishing off work for OFP while waiting for tools?

Are you porting OFP stuff to Arma?

Have you all decided you'd rather play Arma than mod for it?

regards

UK gear!

come on PUKF, where are you?

A working flashlight that be hold as a weapon. (I guess we need new anims for that)