Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

wenker, go easy on the caps and edit your post.

Biting my lip, scratching my head and waiting for any news about Vietnam Mods ala SEB Nam, Unsung, VTE, for Arma.

I really cant wait for some middle eastern insurgent forces. I'm tired of shooting russians =p

Add Serb army and mig 21 , 29, su 47, tunguska, s 300 Rusan pvo, sam kub-m system pvo or SA-6 and radar, same transport planes, more helicopters and meny more...

Keep up the good work pepol.

HEY MODDERS!  I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A C-130 CARGO PLANE THAT COULD SPIT OUT TONS OF PARATROOPERS OVER THE OBJECTIVE!  HOW FREAKING COOL WOULD THAT BE TO BE IN THE BACK AND JUMP OUT INTO A LARGE SCALE AIRBORNE ASSAULT!  

ALSO IF ANYONE COULD MAKE A 101ST AIRBORNE UNIFORM WITH COMBAT PATCH AND WITH THE 506TH ACH PATCH (SPADE) AND SSG RANK.

ALSO AN M1114 HMMWV (ARMORED) WOULD KICK *SS, WITH THE UPGRADED ARMORED TURRENTS. CAUSE WE DONT USE THE THIN SKINNED HMMWV ANYWHERE ANYMORE BUT TRAINING. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I CAN SEND SOME PICTURES OF SOME M1114'S FROM IRAQ IF IT WOULD HELP.

THANKS, SSG T.

Please don't yell. This thread falls upon deaf ears anyway.

Abs

ALright I was playing in a server last night and I got a great idea for a mod. I would like to see a hunting mod. I think it would be quiet easy to do all it would need is some sort of animal and a short range of animations. The guns that are currently availible ould be fine but addin a 30-06 or a .303 would set this mod off the charts in my eyes. And the hunting trip could be set up in the editor buy spawning certain animals or whatever.

very sorry, i will refrain from using those very offensive capital letters. i had no idea that people were so scared of them. from now on i will only use cute and cuddley little lower case letters so as not to offend anyone with our own freaking alphabet.

wow icon_rolleyes.gif

striker6779, relax. All caps is just annoying to read; don't take it personally.

My addon request: real ArmA addons, means not converting OFP addons, but making great looking ArmA addons, custom made. It's not all in the art of making a good config file, but also alot in making it look good.

Very few people actually model their addons it seems...

My addon request: real ArmA addons, means not converting OFP addons, but making great looking ArmA addons, custom made. It's not all in the art of making a good config file, but also alot in making it look good.

Then you might want to keep an eye out for Operation Northstar. All of our addons are built from scratch. Yes, it takes longer, but in the end we feel it'll be worth it.

Abs

As much as we'd all like to see, i dont think it will take long before you see mass imports from ofp, and addon makers not taking the time to optimize the model, and textures to ArmA standards.

sad_o.gif

As much as we'd all like to see, i dont think it will take long before you see mass imports from ofp, and addon makers not taking the time to optimize the model, and textures to ArmA standards.

sad_o.gif

This will fortunately not be a problem for the ROFLCOPTER.

I would like to see more civilian units which don't look like the beach boys...

Can someone make skins for a generic paramilitary security/police force for both North and South Sahrani.

North Sahrani People's Police - Russian/Eastern bloc type uniforms.

South Sahrani Constabulary - British style uniforms with peaked cap or US M1 helmet.

Vehicles with police lights and markings would also be cool <imagines speeding head on into enemy force with lights and sirens blaring as I run them over> lol.

I would also like to see patrol boats like the Cyclone Class Coastal Patrol Craft (http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ship/pc-1.htm)

I reckon, for any new maps, that if someones going to do a city, you've got to make it a large one, such as Tatu on Tonal in OFP.

Just something that you can actually fly over to get to a location without only a few hundred metres to end of the city. In other words Ortego and Paraiso x3 on a island like Afghanistan with smallish towns and some small cities around the place.

Lol, big wish, but hey, always got to have a dream tounge2.gif

A few mod ideas...

Scimitar CVR(T) recce vehicle

Mi-26 Halo helicopter

Functioning IR lasers (can only see through NVG, would be useful for pointing stuff out)

Would it be possible to actually simulate body armor (rifle protection on torso)?

My addon request is simple... but I don't know it can be done without modding tools.

I would like to have sandbags AI is able to fire over in a crouch position. Right now the sandbags are simply useless.

Have been directed here.  So, I will repost what I posted in my thread:

I have no skill or time to create an Icelandic unit pack, but I sure would love to see one.  I know there are some (or were) in Afghanistan.  Though, they were only "national guard" or Viking Squad anti-terror units, but seeing those pacifists in battle gear makes me happy. smile_o.gif

http://www.kaldi.is/merkjav....ce1.jpg

http://www.kaldi.is/merkjav....ce3.jpg

http://www.kaldi.is/merkjav....ce2.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/railsback/Island2.jpg

i want the btr-t made by sebastian muller, i like very much this vehicle inlove.gif

We are trying to get in contact with Sebastian to get permission, Just be patient wink_o.gif

Hi,

Just wondering if there are any nuke addons or scripts out there.

I've tried to use the search function but it keeps locking up on me.

I know some do exist as i've seen the youtube video's here-->

and here--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7kh1J8SB4E

So if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

i want the btr-t made by sebastian muller, i like very much this vehicle inlove.gif

We are trying to get in contact with Sebastian to get permission, Just be patient wink_o.gif

wow, excellent biggrin_o.gif

, i hope that he will agree smile_o.gif