Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

I'd like to second both panther762 and whipman in also desiring a realistic tracer mod / addon.

Also some of the features from OFP: ECP such as DSAI, background radio in vehicle chatter and beautiful vehicle explosions plus ongoing secondary explosions (ammo cooking off) type stuff.

British Drill Animations, Marching, sloping, shouldering and presenting etc.

Having seen the "karate" anims being performed in synchrony

by a "squad" I deffo plan to have a go at these as part of my

SPEARHEAD project. I reckon they'd be simple enough for a

first go at doing anims by hand. For my own purposes they'll

be the drill movements at the halt using the SLR, though, not

the ones for the SA80 (although I think the only thing I'd

need to add for the SA80 is a "slope arms" - we never used

to use that with the SLR). I'm definitely going to have a

proper British salute too, not that sloppy foreign hand-flap

that there is in the game now.

UK troops in desert kit.

out of date pic tho... unless you want the old ECBA?

RKSL are making a Sea King.

hmmmmmmmmmm good point some of the new osprey/kestrel BA would be nice.

Add-on requests:

- METAL clip for the AK74/AK47

IMG_1166.jpg

I'm requesting only the one with the ribs on the image, all other variants are F****** ugly !!

- T12MU

b_eagle2.jpg

Check this link (The tank was there also for OFPR).

- The AK47 ! notworthy.gif

I'd be very very happy !  smile_o.gif

Don't know if I have to put this here or somewhere else but as this community in breaking boundries, would it be possible to create a mirror like surface? When driving cars I really miss the ability of looking in the the mirror. Maybe it is just a small detail but I missed this in OFP and hoped it to be in ArmA but BIS did not try making this as far as I know so I really hope the community might be able to get this into the game... Kegetys was able to make reflective water in OFP so I guess this must be do-able either smile_o.gif

Pretty sure it hasn;t been mentioned yet...

SW RACE for opflash was a great map in which all the players race across an island to the finish line while 1 player is on the opposing team with a chopper hunting the drivers down. Was a brilliant mission for LAN's.

Addon request:

1. Ruller.

How do i see it: if you click on one loacation of the map, and then on the other location (if ruller turned on) it must show distance in meters.

(same as in naval u-boat simulator: Silent hunter 3

2. Biger map compas bearing marks(it is really hard to see is it a 225 or 200...)

Seeing that Beechcraft on page 3 got me thinking...

Some Michael Mann (Heat, Miami Vice, Collateral) styled addons would be nifty.

(Plain clothes) Cops & Robbers kinda thing.

Ewoks

catapults

Bow & arrow

Spears

Borat lookalikes

Tractors armed with muskets

Catapults

Horse pulling car

Women roped to pull armoured coach

What we really need to ArmA is mines. Ok, there is one antitank-mine, but I mean against infantry also. Mines are very remarkable weapons in war and there are many kinds of them.

We need claymores, scatterable mines, something pipebomb attached to height of torso (attachable to tree or wall for example), jumping mines, etc. List is allmost endless.

Here are some sources of inspiration:

ADAM

Claymore

MOPMS

RAAM

M93 HORNET

SLAM

Bouncing mine

List of landmines

1085566699_putkimiina_68.jpg

1109078047_SM_65_98.JPG

mines for sure, there was a mine pack for ofp that i loved, had bouncin betties and all sorts smile_o.gif if somebody with the ability could make some area denial munitions for the harrier that would be cool 2, i tried back in ofp but my lack of knowing f**k all about scripts sort off scuppered it. just a lgb that blows with just the force of a grenade at about 100 meters then either clusters the area with ap mines or half and half ap mines and your usual blow up when it hits the ground type sub-munitions, meaning enemy vehicles below are buggered cos if they're not dead already then they cant move from where they are because of the mines

Hey this is mainly for kegetys or anyone else who can create something similar to OFP's DXDLL that could remove the HUD just by pressing a button, and then putting it back on again. If someone could please recreate this for ArmA I would be very greatful biggrin_o.gif

I’m surprised nobody (as far as I know, I might be wrong) ever requested female addons:

- Female civilians

- Female soldiers

- Female pilots

Women account for more than half of the human population, and more and more women are serving in the armed force, so I found odd to encounter just one female (reporter) in ArmA.

No, I’m not asking for a «bikini bandits » mod biggrin_o.gif

I was wondering ( maybe this is already been done or is work in progress) if anybody has made a ghille suit add on, if not would anybody be intrested in creating one.

i think that this would really add some realism to the sniper missions and sniping in general.

My addon request would be a M1114 Uparmoured humvee 2007 with double plated side armour.

Me & my team would like to see one of these addons made:

- Mi-24 Hind (any version)

- Huey

- Civilian Jetranger

- Black SUV and Limo (for transporting VIPs, like in mission Mayor of Chantico)

- Civilians will different clothing (tuxedo/tie, etc.)

- Pickups with seats in the back

- various APCs & fast vehicles used in peacekeeping/combat missions around the globe...

Hi!

Was'nt sure about where i should put this. However, I have a suggestion for new feature in Arma, that would be very cool and useful. A simple Commander system for gametypes like CTI. For example, 1-5 people sitting in a tent or something:) with a map together with some tools to make it easier to give order, instructions, support etc. And squadleaders are only allowed to communicate with the commander(s). Could make some more structur and less chaos, when playing lots of players on a server.

I have only played the demo so far (going to byt soon), so what is writen above may already exists smile_o.gif, but not as long as I know...

Heres a list of random and (mostly) unconnected things I would like:

A black hummer, a riot shield, some melee weapons like pipes, nightsticks or planks that would work like the UKF bayonets, a motorcycle with a gunner riding in the back, a car with a gunner in the side seat, a bomb that could be deactivated by the enemy and a way to make ECP work with animals.

Me & my team would like to see one of these addons made:

- Mi-24 Hind (any version)

- Huey

- Civilian Jetranger

- Black SUV and Limo (for transporting VIPs, like in mission Mayor of Chantico)

- Civilians will different clothing (tuxedo/tie, etc.)

- Pickups with seats in the back

- various APCs & fast vehicles used in peacekeeping/combat missions around the globe...

BTW I really wonder why BI replaced the Mi-24 by the Ka-50. There have been only a handful of Ka-50 put into production, compared to the thousands of Mi-24 built. The (cheaper) Mi-24 rather than the rare and expensive Ka-50 would have been a logical choice for the SLA.