Sign in to follow this  
mr burns

Goodbye Placebo

Since there´s no thread about this yet i´m taking the initiative.

He´s a man who cared about us, in a hard but fair way. Some people have gotten nice color´ish boxes under their username, others got his support everytime when they needed it.

Placebo, thank you for all your efforts. You´ve always been very enjoyable thumbs-up.gif

I say goodbye, merry christmas and happy new year!

Hoping to see you strolling around these forums from time to time, and maybe also on the armed-assault servers.

<span id='ME'><center>Mr Burns buries his hopes for a "ban the 100kb limit on pic´s" shootout</center></span>

I already said it over MSN, but just to get it here forever:

You have been a great forum leader, giving us good advices, and feedback.

I am surely going to miss you wink_o.gif

Thanks

JW

smile_o.gif

Placebo Leave us forever , no way huh.gifsad_o.gif .

will i miss Placebo, he was good mod.

It was good to have you around Placebo, and sometimes really necessary to keep the forum clean biggrin_o.gif While i do know not all people are to happy about that wink_o.gif .

May i ask what your plans are for the future? Because it seemed to be (for me atleast) pretty sudden.

Leaving BIS, the community and the forums.

For a land far far away.

That's all I know, he'll come with an official statement later.

smile_o.gif

Cheers for all your efforts. All the best for the future. smile_o.gif

Such a bad news...

Well, Placebo worked more than five years for our community and he was a really important and friendly person in our community, it's a pitty to hear that he will leave us.

However I want to thank you Placebo for all your work and for all my questions you answered, and it were a lot of questions. You did a great job for the community and I want to thank you for all your work!!! I wish you very much luck for your future and please don't forget us!

With best regards Marcus

Leaving .. the community and the forums.

That´s a damn shame to hear about, as other´s already said: You will be missed sad_o.gif

Altough I have only been really active for the past few weeks, I have already been helped numerious times and have seen him even more times in action!

Thank you very much for the great work you've done, and reading the other replies, it seems there is a large history of great work!

Thanks again and good luck at your next job!

I've been on these forums for quite some time now and all that time Placebo has been one of the most prominant people on these forums. Sometimes tough and just, sometimes funny.

I still have good memories of putting his picture on a target ingame and shooting it, which got me banned for fun  rofl.gif I loved the thread about it where people posted supporting my case  tounge2.gif

Edit; just found were it was: http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....;st=818

I'll sure miss these good ol days...

But after many years it's apparently time for Placebo to move on. I'm sure he made this desicion in his own best interest so it's a good thing.

I wish you best of luck with your future job and hope to see you here from time to time, just to check on us.

Goodbye Placebo,

Best regards,

Ivo Jacobs

aka Cpt. FrostBite

DID EA BUY HIM tounge2.gif

How can you leave the best job in the world [working for BIS] sad_o.gif It must be the end of the world or something. crazy_o.gif

You were Hard, You were Soft, You were always there to ban noobs and most of all you were there to give us what we needed most. PR yay.gif

Best of luck to you and Nataska.

Now dont be a stranger, you ol' fart whistle.gif

Is it the first of April yet?

I kid, I kid.

So why are you leaving? Are you settling with the wife?

He is our main link with BIS and always there to help (for wich i thank him very much), if this really is the case (i still hope its a joke) i hope he sticks around atleast.

Im already missing the old days sad_o.gif .

Sad to see him leave. Curious about the reason though... huh.gif

Sad but a comprehensible reason on the other hand.

Thank you for all the years you've spent with us, listening to our whinings and complaints, answering our useless questions and dealing with often chaotic forum users. smile_o.gif

I wish you all the best for your future life and don't become a stranger here.

Whoever your successor will be, it never will be the same anymore.