Sign in to follow this  
White_Hat

German Version out!

Damn my gamestore (SATURN) got ArmA this morning but arent allowed to sell it until tomorow sad_o.gif seems i have to setup my tent at Saturns gate :P

Amazon.de has started sending out ArmA orders as well yay.gif.

Yep, just received my e-mail from Amazon.de telling me it's in the post. Now how fast will it get to the UK???

I've received three copies from bol.de at 0900hrs today.

The ArmA-Version is: 1.00.5087

The built-in framelimiter *lol* that was mentioned before is noticeable, however, i love ArmA by now. I spent 5.5 years playing Flashpoint and now it is the very same feeling like in 2001 when i first immerge into OFP biggrin_o.gif

I hope that Morphicon will release a patch to stop that damn framebug und that soon BI will follow to remove those little tedious bugs as well. Except for the Morphicon-Bug, the game is

playable in a good manner imho.

I cannot give some correct FPS because of that bug, but anyway, my SystemSpecs are the following:

AthlonXP (single Barton-Core, overclocked) 2500+ @ 2700+

1 GIG Corsair CL2 400-DDR

GeForce 6800GT

WinXP Prof

ArmA runs all settings @ normal with a resolution of 1024x768, 16x AF, AA deactivated - with some tweaks, done with RivaTuner/NVHardPage

So what IS the deal?

is the german version WORSE than the CZech version ??

IS the German version 1.00.5087?

Is the problem just the copy protection?

If so, as long as you have your CD Key for your legitimate version, what is the problem in using the 'trial version' (without copy protection) until the patch is released?

Cheers

So what IS the deal?

is the german version WORSE than the CZech version ??

IS the German version 1.00.5087?

Is the problem just the copy protection?

If so, as long as you have your CD Key for your legitimate version, what is the problem in using the 'trial version' (without copy protection) until the patch is released?

Cheers

Comparisons were drawn by those who own both versions.

If you could read, you would see what i've just stated about the version. The same goes for the Bug. I don't know the sources so where should i get such intell from?! Morphicon said that they know about it, and that they will release a fix as soon as possible - all that was stated in this very thread.

Trial!? Kidding eh?

This time you guys live in Germany and Chec are so lucky! Oh, the other world is just crying now... crazy_o.gif

I've received three copies from bol.de at 0900hrs today.

The ArmA-Version is: 1.00.5087

The built-in framelimiter *lol* that was mentioned before is noticeable, however, i love ArmA by now. I spent 5.5 years playing Flashpoint and now it is the very same feeling like in 2001 when i first immerge into OFP biggrin_o.gif

I hope that Morphicon will release a patch to stop that damn framebug und that soon BI will follow to remove those little tedious bugs as well. Except for the Morphicon-Bug, the game is

playable in a good manner imho.

I cannot give some correct FPS because of that bug, but anyway, my SystemSpecs are the following:

AthlonXP (single Barton-Core, overclocked) 2500+ @ 2700+

1 GIG Corsair CL2 400-DDR

GeForce 6800GT

WinXP Prof

ArmA runs all settings @ normal with a resolution of 1024x768, 16x AF, AA deactivated - with some tweaks, done with RivaTuner/NVHardPage

i think you are on of these person who love to hurt themselve .... whistle.gif

because you can quite simply , run smoothly armed assault , anyway ...

I've said in no point that it runs that smooth (like OFP does wink_o.gif) here, also i don't see myself as being a masochist. wink_o.gif

Disabling AA and lowering the AF to 8x brings some increased perfomance on my system. However, it cannot compete a DualCore with a GeForce of the 7th or 8th series of course, but it runs in a good manner(*) anyhow, except for that framebug - the limiter.

(*) From what i have expected with my system.

german key works for the cz version and the other way round.

Anyone received the Special Edition from Morphicon already?

It seems i/we get it 30th or later cause so far no package showed up... sad_o.gif

Together with all the bugreports of the german version aswell this really gives me a pretty bad mood atm... confused_o.gif

I got mine one hour ago.

Depending on your location, it could take another day for you to receive it. PLZ-area 42 here.

BTW: There are the first SEs available for 95€ on the global blackmarket called eBay... icon_rolleyes.gif

So what makes the language selection? the .exe file?

Simply switch the exe from ger to cz exe and the language switches to cz and visa versa?

So what makes the language selection? the .exe file?

Simply switch the exe from ger to cz exe and the language switches to cz and visa versa?

He meant the CD-Key I guess

He meant the CD-Key I guess

I know what he meant, im asking if he knows what switches the language; the .exe or the key.

Look at my translation thread for reference info what im talking about smile_o.gif

Yeah, got my SE just a minute ago!!!

yay.gif

really nice metal ammo box! biggrin_o.gif

arg...have to wait with the installing till tonight...grmbl... sad_o.gif

Amazon.de has started sending out ArmA orders as well yay.gif.

Yep, just received my e-mail from Amazon.de telling me it's in the post. Now how fast will it get to the UK???

i live in germany and have ordered stuff from amazon.co.uk now and again. usually i received the delivery within 3-5 days.

Quote[/b] ]Damn my gamestore (SATURN) got ArmA this morning but arent allowed to sell it until tomorow  seems i have to setup my tent at Saturns gate :P

don't worry, you won't be able to enjoy the game until morphicon releases their fix anyway...it's totally unplayable at times. (läuft total scheisse, glaubs mir. hast du's schon bei karstadt probiert? da hab ich's gestern gekauft)

I got mine one hour ago.

Depending on your location, it could take another day for you to receive it. PLZ-area 42 here.

BTW: There are the first SEs available for 95€ on the global blackmarket called eBay...  icon_rolleyes.gif

Now thats great sad_o.gif

Im in postal code area with 06...

Well lets hope i come home and find something on my desk... confused_o.gif

There´s some hope for you, Flickflack who´s from berlin got his SE this morning.

<s>Leaves me wondering when snail mail arrives in 50...</s>

edit: It´s here biggrin_o.gif

Got mail from Amazon.de, my Arma is on the way. smile_o.gif

100% shure that i get it before the weekend.

Got my SE today.

Nice rusty Ammobox.

The Editing Guide is very good. Congrats Mr. Murray , very professional.

I'll wait until the hotfix ,before i play the game.