Sign in to follow this  
White_Hat

German Version out!

Just bought my copy in Frankfurt!

See you guys online this evening!

Bummer! Made a spelling error in the topic and cant change it!

much as its great that you're excited... why start a new topic with no content or relativly no point? Perhaps add a little more into your first post rather than 6 words... I assume alot of people here will ask where you got it, how much, anything changed etc...

or you could always just have stapeled your excitement onto the existsing 'wow arma is great' etc threads for the time being.

Well, now I know the german version is out smile_o.gif. I didn't know that before. Actually, I didnt know it would be out until a couple days.

I too was surprised to see that its out already, and now can send my minions to go get some

Really curious to see the effect of this release onto the community. After all the German release must be a bit more mature, cause the German market (and their attitude towards ArmA) is quite significant.

First real test of ArmA on the Battlefield:)

may i ask where u got it from ?

one of the bigger markets like Mediamarkt or Saturn or ur softwarebumper around the corner ?

good point.

What version do you have on the german copy?

Is the blood still grey?

So can you confirm that its really out in the whole of Germany. Does this mean Amazon.de will have it already? and Messiah why would you put this in the thread wow Arma is great? I wouldnt want to be looking under that thread to know that its out in Germany.

I´m dissapointed that shops have it earlier than users who preordered it, although Morphicon said we will get it the same day.

I think it doesn't hurt too much to have a thread about the German version being out, it can be closed once the level of German exuberance has settled a little wink_o.gif

I am also disappointed - will have to shift some duties and go downtown today instead of thursday (official release date) tounge2.gif

Is the german version updated over the czech version? Or is it the same version with a patch coming out in the next couple of days?

If I remember the discussions back then correctly, the german version is based on the same Gold version as the czech one.

I think it was said that gold was achived for what would become the czech and german version, while russian and polish copies would receive a different version.

Quote[/b] ]Is the german version updated over the czech version?

The full german version I tested was the same as CZ version.

Is the blood still grey?

Bals could you give some clarification about that?

I hope when I will get home from work, that some SF guy put my ArmA SE on my desk...otherwise...

I'll have to wait another day then crazy_o.gif

think morphicon was the wrong publisher for our area huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]Bals could you give some clarification about that?

There is no altering of gore and blood in german version compared to czech one.

hmm... just checked the mediamarkt portal and nothing new to armed assault. whistle.gif RELEASE IT !!! tounge2.gif