Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

OMG, ArmaVidz, please release HQ version of that, at 1:50 it really reminded me of tha movie HEAT.. rofl.gif

Those new gun sounds of chammys sound mod sound sweet...

Where can i grab those swat units and that SWAT hummer? thumbs-up.gif

Very nice work ArmAVidz!

:P When will we get some of those goodies to play with, huh? Mhmm, SLX...

Good work! Particularly when making the urban environment look convincing - you really got a feeling of being in a decisevely un-ArmAish place there biggrin_o.gif

Regards,

Wolfrug

Well done Vidz, you created a believable small town US atmosphere. Nice use of the QG animations too (love the part at the end).

God, that was awesome.

Can you give a list of the animations?

Thanks everyone, it was a blast to make. Glad you liked it biggrin_o.gif Means alot from you Tr1n, I really admire your ArmA movie work. smile_o.gif

As shown in the credits, the Civi QG Humvee is just a repainted texture, I only added some lettering to the outside of the vehicle and misc scratches on the corners and then put the textures back into the pbo. Might be able to get a replacement config done that just replaces the texture, in the future though.

The IMW IPS SUV is another personal repaint, for gt.SwatGuy's SWAT video. <s>IMW's IPS SUV was to my knowledge, done by Mailman(IMW) and repainted for the vid.</s>. My bad. gt.SWATguy already stated you can get the original model from the Spanish Mod. The _nohq texture really needs work as it was designed for the IPS vehicle, not a Police lettered/painted vehicle, but good for a vid. I don't think the repaint will be released, unless I work on it alot and ask Mailman. All credit goes to him, I only dropped some layers and stuff in his already textured/built vehicle. This was mostly just for the SWAT vid smile_o.gif

Benoist, all the credit to Tr1niScourge for the QG animations. Tr1n posted them in a thread under general a while ago, after his movie was released. Absolutely amazing animations.

QG Animations List

Quote[/b] ]ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_DancingDuoIvan

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_DancingDuoStefan

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_DancingStefan

ActsPercMstpSnonWpstDnon_InterrogationSoldier

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_InterrogationVictim

ActsPercMstpSnonWrflDnon_ArrestingSoldier

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_ArrestingMan

AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking1in

AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking1loop

AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking1out

AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking2in

AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking2loop

AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking2out

AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking3in

AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking3loop

AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking3out

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking1

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking2

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking3

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking4

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking5

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking6

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking7

ActsPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_ThingPassingStill

ActsPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_ThingPassingMoving

ActsPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_ThingPassingStill

ActsPknlMstpSlowWrflDnon_ThingPassingMoving

ActsPercMwlkSlowWrflDnon_PatrolingBase1

ActsPercMwlkSlowWrflDnon_PatrolingBase2

ActsPercMwlkSlowWrflDnon_PatrolingBase3

ActsPercMwlkSlowWrflDnon_PatrolingBase4

ActsPknlMstpSnonWnonDnon_TreatingInjured

ActsPknlMstpSnonWrflDnon_TreatingSoldier

ActsPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon_Injured1

ActsPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon_Injured2

ActsPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon_AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Injured3

AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_ActsPercMstpSlowWrflDr_HideFromFire

AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_ActsPpneMstpSlowWrflDr_GrenadeEscape

AmovPercMwlkSlowWrflDf_ActsPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_HitLeg

AsigPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_AmovPercMrunSlowWrflDnon_GoGo

AsigPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_GoGo

ActsPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_Lolling

ActsPercMrunSlowWrflDf_FlipFlopPara

ActsPercMrunSlowWrflDf_TumbleOver

AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_AmovPlieMstpSnonWnonDnon

AmovPlieMstpSnonWnonDnon

AmovPlieMstpSnonWnonDnon_AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon

AsigPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_SendMenInAction

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Listening

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Talking1

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Talking2

ActsPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_Listening

ActsPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_Talking1

ActsPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_Talking2

ActsPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_listeningOrdersUnderFire

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_ArrestingManLoop

AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_Panicking1loopActions

ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_ArrestingManLoopActions

@Wika

I sure will. Will have to look at my computer when I get home from work(I'm at work) and render again. Last night my comp crashed trying render a new Divx AVI, could be because FRAPS was running and I hit my "record" key by accident though. Will recheck. Glad you liked the vid!

@Wolfrug

Yeah, there's some awesome stuff coming. Thanks about the urban environment, that was the hardest part of this entire movie. Until the OWP buildings came along, it was utterly hopeless imo  sad_o.gif  ...which is why the vid took so long. The last scene in the credits was a large street built to house the main firefight, but the Ai pathfinding on objects/streets just thrown onto a map were horrible. Originally was going to show the bank robbery and getaway. Maybe I'll do another crazy urban firefight video in the future heh heh.

@Average Joe

Thanks man, exactly what I was going for "badass." Hence, why I didn't use the clean version of Lo Fidelity Allstar's "BattleFlag" and the swearing in from the SWAT units(at one point). Because I'd swear once and a while in those situations as well. heh!

At the moment I am working on multiple videos in parallel so I should have some new stuff coming out in a few weeks, as well. Rock on heh.

PLEASE NOTE: I forgot to add DMARKWICK in the credits. His smokegrenade addon was used in the video. 3000x better than the stock smoke not only in looks, but in functionality. DMARKWICK's credits will be in the full version of the vid, just not in the low-qual YouTube version. Sorry man. smile_o.gif

pistols.gif

Vidz

Freaking awesome video ArmAVidz!! It was all well put together however the bandits were real bad asses kicking swat guys like that, It made them look like kids with guns tounge2.gif Though maybe could of used a bit of coloring to make it more movie like, If you use sony vegas then I suggest magic bullet plugin for vegas wink_o.gif

5/5

Now give us the link to HIGH RES!!!! yay.gif

When will that SLX mod come out, it was my favorite mod in ofp. I need that mod now!! banghead.gif

Freaking  awesome video ArmAVidz!! It was all well put together however the bandits were real bad asses kicking swat guys like that, It made them look like kids with guns  tounge2.gif Though maybe could of used a bit of coloring to make it more movie like, If you use sony vegas then I suggest magic bullet plugin for vegas wink_o.gif

5/5

Now give us the link to HIGH RES!!!!  yay.gif

Thanks! Yeah, the black "Police" were kinda supposed to represent the regular "patrol officers" in the absence of a real regular on-the-beat officer unit. The SWAT units well, they are the ones that "kickass and take names." biggrin_o.gif

Thanks about the Magic Bullet Plugin for Vegas. I knew about Magic Bullet(Effect Package used on Saving Private Ryan) but I didn't know it was a PLUGIN for Vegas. Now I'm gonna have to find it, I hope it's not expensive. I'm like, totally broke now rofl!!!

@liljb15

I can't say. smile_o.gif

Agree on Magic Bullet, I've got it on atleast two computers at home, very powerful.

Nice one 'Vidz. Respect for making great use of the commmunity.

Armavidz what a great vid you made! Btw any chance you will release 'em police cars? i would love to have some good looking us police cars for arma smile_o.gif

Also the swat hmw's would been cool to, though they should have a flashy blue light somewhere biggrin_o.gif

The movie really made me think of one of the best acrime dramas ever.. tounge2.gif

Sorry to ask again, but which is the anim for the guys injured on the floor, I think I'll add it to Norrin's revive script.

Sorry to ask again, but which is the anim for the guys injured on the floor, I think I'll add it to Norrin's revive script.

ActsPpneMstpSnonWnonDnon_Injured2

@Commando84

Unfortunately, I can't release the police suv as it's not mine. smile_o.gif Sorry.

New shitorz tounge2.gif

The first one is just a "putting everything that's left in fraps folder"

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>ArmA:Armed Move</span></span>

1.jpg2.jpg

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>

</span>

The second one is a nice little colorful movie about bunny's and they're story =) j/k

It's a movie about some mysterious lake in Chernobyl Zone, at night a weird light and moans come from it than suddenly zombies start crawling out from the lake. Zombies attack Russian outpost near the lake. The outpost guys are eaten alive!!!

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>OFP:Chernobyl Misteries I</span></span>

1.jpg2.jpg

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>

</span>

EDIT:

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>DOWNLOAD HIGH QUALITY [200mb]</span></span>

Too bad there aren't any right addons for arma the would suit this story.

hammerzeitxf4.jpg

The high quality version: <span style='color:navy'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Century Gothic'>FileFront: SWAT - THE HEAT</span></span></span>

swat3bs8.jpgswat1gx7.jpgswat2zf7.jpg

LOL! Had some problems with rendering this time around(DivX format). It's done now. Updated original SWAT-THE HEAT post with high qual. Note: Credits that were accidentally ommitted in the low-quality YouTube version are present in the high quality version. DMarkwick's SmokeGrenade addon credits were ommitted by accident. smile_o.gif

@Kenwort

Always liked the smoothness of your movies Kenwort, and the warming filters you use seem to make the footage more cinematic.  smile_o.gif

@All

Thanks for watchin'  pistols.gif

Vidz

Nice Movies Kenwort and ArmAVidz thumbs-up.gif

Here is my second attempt at movie making. Not as polished as the excellent movies recently on view.

Small

http://www.vimeo.com/885483

Large

http://www.vimeo.com/885411

That was great!.. How do yo get the camera's to move them selves like that?..

I really enjoyed watching it.

thumbs-up.gif

@ kenwort, great movies man.. the OFP one was best..

@ armavidz thanks for the HQ version.. notworthy.gif

Wika, have at look at some camera.sqs tutorials on ofpec.com . Camera.sqs can be used to set up cutscenes that are created by the user.

@Kenwork

That "OFP:Chernobyl Misteries I" was pretty good movie, but uhm, yeah, well, the fact that Ive played the stalker killed the mood pretty badly for me, I mean well, the sound effects...

(The video kinda reminded me about the Lake Yantar incident.)

@ArmaVidz

That was pretty damn good video. Thanks.

Here is my second attempt at movie making. Not as polished as the excellent movies recently on view.

Large

http://www.vimeo.com/885411

...wow! That was superb!! For a 2nd movie it's even more amazing. Really really well done. Way cool song too, what was it?

I absolutely LOVED the ending!

Thanks. The song is by the 'Yeah Yeah Yeahs' called Sealings.

It works well with the movie.

I really enjoyed watching THE HEAT, and seeing some of these mods/addons displayed in little outros after the main scene played out.

Thanks for the hard work @ ArmAVidz and the mod/addon creators!

notworthy.gif