Sign in to follow this  
twisted

Arma around the world

It seems the staggered distrubution of ArmA is generating confusion and delay (in some cases up till Q1 2007)!

this seemed strange to me, I thought... why delay your product to it's biggest fan/ consumer base? then i realised i had no clue of where Arma's biggest consumer base would be. BIS probably knows exactly where their fans are and are targeting them appropriately (or maybe not).

So these poll will answer it (and also hopefully maybe inform BIS just where the big money is).

And, yes i know US and Canada have no publisher, but they represent a massive market so i have included them. any other massive market and i'll adjust the poll if it does not reset the answers. and the list is in no order, just as i found the country i put it on.

smile_o.gif

PS - i am in Australia.

This is going to be an interesting poll......61.90% for USA and no publisher yay.gifcrazy_o.gif

Australia

Don't blame him for leaving it off the list. He's from The Vatican City. tounge2.gif

Also, it probably doesn't make sense to list non-English speaking countries in that list (since I'm guessing, they use other forums?)

Guest Ti0n3r

Selva de Cresta, North Sahrani smile_o.gif

South korea.....and i played OFP for 5 years...

but the 505 games is not support South korea...

. . .plz provide South korea with ArmA!

ps.

sorry for my bad english

behind the wall! EAST BLOCK: romania. but i´ll buy the german version cause i´m out of time! biggrin_o.gif i´ll get older! crazy_o.gif how the years gone by! confused_o.gif

Even the pope wants ArmA! biggrin_o.gifnotworthy.gif

Hmm, they've sure looked at how VBS is used to training, but to keep low profile, they've just decided to buy lots of copies of ArmA and use it to train their own army to replace the Swiss guard - and take over Europe!

Finland, though I'm moving to North Sahrani in 2 months for my work.

Selva de Cresta, North Sahrani smile_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Me Sweden, I'll hope it hits the shops in time tounge2.gif

South 'Miles Away From Anywhere' Africa

Me to, at least we should get the game before the Americans tounge2.gif . That doesn't happen very often.