Sign in to follow this  
ebud

Tonal Update

crazy_o.gif , well no worries mate, a few more days wont kill us lot, bad luck about the pc though ekk crazy_o.gif

With 2-3 days of work possibly lost on dead HDs plus 3-4 days lost waiting on my new comp to be built, it's not looking good.

When it rains, it pours. My computer drive just died last week. Thank god for my regular backups to my gmail account...I only lost one model, and a lot of personal info sad_o.gif. I'm sorry to hear about hard drive crash, but I'm happy to hear that it's not SO serious.

Abs

New comp up and running, old HDs were fine, so no work was lost. ALmost have the new one setup for editing. It'll be done soon. I won't give anymore dates as I've missed every single one I thought I could make. At least the other guys helping out have met theirs, lol. Now it's all on me smile_o.gif

New comp up and running, old HDs were fine, so no work was lost. ALmost have the new one setup for editing. It'll be done soon. I won't give anymore dates as I've missed every single one I thought I could make. At least the other guys helping out have met theirs, lol. Now it's all on me smile_o.gif

well thats good to hear smile_o.gif

great new, keep up the excellent work smile_o.gif

bad luck about the comp, but good news you got it all back up again smile_o.gif can't wait to combine the new tonal and rhs stuff biggrin_o.gif

i was thinking today about alot of things and one thing would be a coop campaign with lasers us ranger , delta forces and rhs vdv troops or spetnaz and tonal island and tonal troops.

MP testing has went horribly. No old missions worked for some reason and since the folks testing them gave no info other than "the old missions crashed" I have no idea how this will all work in MP or what even needs fixing if anything, as I personally never play MP. So if you want this for mp, I think you'll have to resave the missions or possibly edit them a bit.

Quote[/b] ]Whose server will host some coop missions when this pack comes out ? Wouldn't mind some serious coop session again ...

-{GOL}- Definatly will. Will also be making many missions for this. Shame the old missions seem to crash but that wont matter we will happily edit them all.

Looking forward to this release alot.

old mp missions not working, only means that new ones will have to be made, thats not all bad if you ask me.

Or old ones revised and that isn't bad because it leaves room for improvement and perhaps some additions to the missions.

Personally, I liked the original tonal missions. I had a blast playing them, and they're especially good for playing with small groups- I typically play coop with between 1 and 4 friends.

Quote[/b] ]Whose server will host some coop missions when this pack comes out ?    Wouldn't mind some serious coop session again ...

-{GOL}- Definatly will. Will also be making many missions for this. Shame the old missions seem to crash but that wont matter we will happily edit them all.

Looking forward to this release alot.

Well I am working on a Tonal cti with Goverment units as west and rebels as east so once i am done getting trough all the scripts and testing there is a good chance the -{GOL}- server will host it.

The only problem is that east doesnt have any Aircraft that can attack, well except if you gonna crash the camo cessna into the enemy base but i doubt that would be effective enough.

Keep up the good work ebud

The Unknown

For fixed wing you could use Footmunch's MiG-17. With the roundel pack you can put Tonal Rebel markings on it.

yea Footmunch's MIG 17 would be good as it has 2 types of cannon and by script you can add two bombs to either of its pylons on the wings.

smile_o.gif

Yup, with Armed Assault just aruond the corner it'd be nice to have this to pass the time. Here's hoping it doesnt get bigger and bigger until we recieve it a week before AA's release :-)