Sign in to follow this  
oyman

Armored Traktor

traktor1.jpg

Armored Tractor 2 shown

My lastest addon, a armored BIS tractor. It just the regular BIS tractor with some armor plates and a M2. tounge2.gif

Credits

Model by: BIS modified by oyman and then modified by Big Dawg KS/KyleSarnik.

Textures by: BIS and oyman.

Scripts by: Big Dawg KS/KyleSarnik.

There are 2 versions (Ingame Names):

Armored Tractor - Basic armored tractor.

Armored Tractor2- Armored tractor with a auto open/close door. Also the pos driver and pos gunner points have been moved to the back. Adds a little more realism in the way of where the driver and gunner get in when compared to other Armored Tractor tounge2.gif.

You can read everything else in the readme.

Download link for tractors 497kb

thanks to blackdog~ for his hosting

Mirrors

OYMan Truck ( 470 Kb / Rar-file)

oyman_trak / 500KB RAR

Hmmm, it would be interesting to see some "real" armoured tractors. AFAIK, the first "tanks" were actually tractors with platings on them. smile_o.gif

Just one question? How do you get in? The doors are covered with the platings. From the back window?

Ahh well anyways, looks good! Wonder how no one had made this one before. Finally something I can go to work with regardless of the damned soldiers who destroy the crops with those damn grenades and even leave ugly tank wrecks behind them!

Looks nice, did MacGyver put it together? :P

Macgyver? This is clearly the work of the A-Team!

Just one question? How do you get in? The doors are covered with the platings. From the back window?

Ahh well anyways, looks good! Wonder how no one had made this one before. Finally something I can go to work with regardless of the damned soldiers who destroy the crops with those damn grenades and even leave ugly tank wrecks behind them!

This is the exact reason why version 2 was made, the entrance is through the rear window (which is removed) and is protected by the armored tailgate. Version 1 has no real entrance.

this new tractor addon reminds me the history of falklands war, when british forces advanced on airfield and argentinian aircraft mechanic decided to uparm tractor with rocket pods or something like that, just like katyusha...

FLK mod team has to know about this inovative mechanic's last stand for the airfield... (i hope so...)

That is actually the best thing ever biggrin_o.gif

Oh my God Nogova Virus is going to be the best with that beasty.

Yeah. Run through a lot zombies and kill them with the M2. Nice job

Wow Great This will fit perfect into my "The Kolgujev Project" with zombies and monsters in it biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Excellent work! Nice to have something different knocking about!

plans to make a mine protected version? whistle.gif

I would if ofp mines detect cars going over them tounge2.gif.

Thanks for the mirrors Imutep and Raptor.

One thing you guys should know is that the big weakness of the tractor is grenades. If you get a direct hit from a launched grenade it will take out the tires but you can still use the gun and try to drive it around tounge2.gif.

Quote[/b] ]This addon is good and cool

yes.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock

Gotta say I love this thing. I've had hours of just driving around with it.

I don’t know how realistic it would be but the pure novelty value is immense !!

thx oyman this tractor got me Post restricted on ofp.info rofl.gif

great addon, had a good map fight with Foley wink_o.gif

Oyman, you are a god among men. This tractor just survived 2 hits from an M1A1 Abrams tank wow_o.gif. I will now conquer Nogova ALONE!

Kinda reminds me of that guy recently that welded plates to his tractor and went on a rage. Finally killed himself when he got mired or stuck on something.