Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Anderson

Vietnam Bunkers Addon

OMFG notworthy.gif

Can't wait for release! Looks awesome, Anderson.

Great looking job.

Imutep smile_o.gif

Pretty nice, but i really afraid of AI... wink_o.gif

be afraid... be very afraid.... biggrin_o.gif

Thanks Imutep! Can't wait for the day when I can share this with the community!

awesome job notworthy.gif if you could make the same but for the 39-45 pacific area, that would be fantastic tounge2.gif

Shhh D@nte.... he's all 'Nam!  biggrin_o.gif

Maybe...........?   whistle.gif

Love the WW2 stuff guy, WW2EC was one of the spots I always used to go for my addons when id get a -mod=@ww2 folder goin!

Actually, Ive wanted to do a Pacific Island ever since seeing The Thin Red Line.  I'd def consider doing this!  But there are no good marines out there (sounds so bad:P)...  WW2 era.  Will definitley keep this in mind.  A DEM would make life much easier...hint hint...but this would have to be after TucSong.  I have alot planned.

Anderson

... A DEM would make life much easier...hint hint...but this would have to be after TucSong. I have alot planned.

Anderson

Anderson has a gift for Under Statement!!!!

rofl.gif

Don't worry he's around, he was just taking a break yay.gif

SPK

Yeah, was just taking a break as SPK said, apologize for no notification, project is still continues. A buddy from Unsung provided me with a nice little DEM of a certain area in Vietnam, looks quite good, andthe island will probably be named now according to the information I gather on this particular area of Vietnam.

Grass and other stuff has undergone tweaking.  A modified variety of trees in this pic from the old map, a few more tree types coming.

newstuff5qn4.th.jpg

newstuff1ip0.th.jpg

newstuff3vx0.th.jpg

Great job...Anderson. I can't wait for release! smile_o.gif

Hope we see more soon.

Imutep

Looks VERY nice! That forest has something eerie to it. And those textures on the fishtail... They look real!

Was afraid that you'd forgotten this little gem, but I understand that you took a break. It's essential to take one every now and then. smile_o.gif

I have to say, the only thing I don't like about this island is that it isn't out yet smile_o.gif It just keeps getting better and better.

...the only thing I don't like about this island is that it isn't out yet smile_o.gif It just keeps getting better and better.

Same holds true for the Tonal update wink_o.gif

Some weeks ago You told 'map is done around 98%'

You making that island that long... I can't wait for this baby! biggrin_o.gif

I understand that you took a break. It's essential to take one every now and then. smile_o.gif

Amen to that Hawk smile_o.gif

For me though - when frustration or lack of motivation struck on one isle, i'd usually just start another - too many ideas, never enough time, always not 100% happy with the finished outcome biggrin_o.gif

Maybe that is one reason I never seem to get around to releasing most islands, even though they are well and truly playable!

EDIT:

newstuff3vx0.th.jpg

There is 43 infantrymen in that image and we can see one of them...... Project is looking fully sik sarge!

Some weeks ago You told 'map is done around 98%'

You making that island that long... I can't wait for this baby! biggrin_o.gif

Sorry Loony;)  Para summed it up perfectly.

Heres some pics of a little project ive been working on called Pacific'43.  The intention of this map will be mainly for MP games.  It is a defend the island type map.  The Japanese have coastal guns and a radar station set up on the islands main hill.  The Japanese will also have an airfield to support their activities on the island.   An old photo effect was added to pics.

Pacific'43 ( MP map ) WIP

pacqv6.th.jpg

pac2rr5.th.jpg

pac3zz4.th.jpg

hmmm Afrika Korps would be fun...

tigeroz6.th.jpg

Dak Nhe (AKA Tuc Song) WIP

new1cc4.th.jpg

new2rc9.th.jpg