Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Anderson

Vietnam Bunkers Addon

To add to the past million people's posts:

Very nice!

When it's finished, I'll make a dynamic campaign for it smile_o.gif

yeah! amazing work dude wink_o.gif

Can you make a photo from editor? And what about hills, rivers, etc.?

To add to the past million people's posts:

Very nice!

When it's finished, I'll make a dynamic campaign for it smile_o.gif

Great stuff, I made a Chain of Command mission that is kinda fun but has ALOT of US units...  Gonna have to tone it down.

yeah! amazing work dude Can you make a photo from editor? And what about hills, rivers, etc.?

Heres a pic of the map from WrpTool. Gonna finish the roads today.

mapov7.th.jpg

Anderson! Can't wait for release. I'm hungry to your island. My Hdd is waiting. tounge2.gif

best wishes

Imutep

New map looks awesome!

Try to maintain a focus on the Nam map however - best of intentions, just do hope to see the first map released smile_o.gif

Para @ Sep. 13 2006,06:25)]New map looks awesome!

Try to maintain a focus on the Nam map however - best of intentions, just do hope to see the first map released smile_o.gif

hehehe...

Heres a couple progress pics

1dq9.th.jpg

2xu3.th.jpg

4bw6.th.jpg

5qb8.th.jpg

6jj6.th.jpg

Re:1943

Are you going to make Japanese troops from scratch or use those available to the community?

Re:1943

Are you going to make Japanese troops from scratch or  use those available to the community?

well, I'd like to make some Japanese/USMC units eventually... indigineous rebel forces would be ideal as well.  If I did do this it probably would be for AA...  A Pear Harbour/Solomon Islands map pack for Armed Assault would rock!:P  Release for AA sounds like it'll be right around the corner so this may be a project I will attempt to take on.

Here are some new pics, i love the smell of progress.  objects need a few more LODS each to optimize FPS and view distance further...

1ew4.th.jpg

2ht2.th.jpg

3ps6.th.jpg

4ck5.th.jpg

5za7.th.jpg

Can't wait for this island! Would be nice to mix it with Hawkins' excellent Vietnam minimod!

Can't wait for this island! Would be nice to mix it with Hawkins' excellent Vietnam minimod!

havent had a chance to try out Hawkin's mini-mod yet, will make sure to try it out!

1cn6.th.jpg

Looking great as usual! Any ETA on this one?

All i can say on release is if all goes according to plan, i should be complete within 1 or 2 weeks

macvsogpt6.th.jpg

Some progress pics.  Busy for the last little while with real world stuff, im sure people understand;)

1ri1.th.jpg

2yq7.th.jpg

3ob6.th.jpg

4on1.th.jpg

6pe4.th.jpg

7ea1.th.jpg

Wow those last screens look amazing. You really get the feeling your in a jungle. Good job thumbs-up.gif

Thanks dude. All comments are apprciated, glad to be able to put some time into this again!

I can't wait to play this. I'll probably waste a ton of time converting missions to use this island, but it looks like it will be worth it.

I can't wait to play this. I'll probably waste a ton of time converting missions to use this island, but it looks like it will be worth it.

I cant wait to play some of these missions;P  It sucks after a while just playing the same old ones i make.

10ym5.th.jpg

11vb4.th.jpg

12aw6.th.jpg

Quote[/b] ]It sucks after a while just playing the same old ones i make.

I also hope to help you in this problem smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]It sucks after a while just playing the same old ones i make.

I also hope to help you in this problem smile_o.gif

Great, would love to see some of these DAC missions ive been hearing about.

So. I hate to ask, but how close is this to being done?

So. I hate to ask, but how close is this to being done?

Ideally id like to release this as soon as humanly possible, the forces of nature will in the end be the big determining factors. (kinda like constipation).

Right now I am just adding a few small plants and OPTIMIZING face/point counts to get better FPS and lets face it - the better set up this stuff is, the better the performance is... as you well know!

Mate, looking at these pics, I wonder why I even make objects when I could just wait for you to release this excellent pack. Very great work! Eagerly waiting for it. smile_o.gif