Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Anderson

Vietnam Bunkers Addon

Thanks guys.  Hey Ken, hows it goin.  I remember ya from ATEF - good times. Send me a PM sometime Ken, we'll catch up there.

I was trying to make that Mechem NTW-20 for your mod, but i lost all my stuff and i had to start over again, but i'll still try. Othwerwise, good to see ya.

Here are some pics of a few village shanties and 1 vc/nva fireposition (in development)

b1nm6.th.jpg

b2ek7.th.jpg

b3ob3.th.jpg

b4eq0.th.jpg

b5lp0.th.jpg

h1vg2.th.jpg

put some dinosores on the island lol it will look like an lost world, great job.

Ok, I know some are getting anxious for the release and thats great to know, and there are 3 main things I'm gonna atleast have examples of for the beta: VC/NVA bunkers, and several tunnels.  I have village shantys but no village objects yet.  Once I finish 3 or 4 more bunkers, and get some terrain issues wrapped up I'll release the public beta.  There is tonnes more stuff that is planned on being added.

Anderson

aaum2.th.jpg

aa2hw4.th.jpg

misctt4.th.jpg

Great news mate, but don't rush it on our accounts. You seem to be doing a fantastic job, take your time and it will be even more worth the wait wink_o.gif

OMG OMG OMG

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

this will be great island for screenmakers smile_o.gif

on Ghostland i've got 15-25 fps :| than i don't know what about fps on this island...

15 - 25fps is good on ghostland wink_o.gif I'm hoping for around the same on this island as well, if not, lower viewdistance and setfog, adds to atmosphere anyway smile_o.gif

K, with mist set to 1/2 and view distance @ 500, 25-30fps with 32 west, vs 32 east spread across map. Will get better as more LODS are added... My sandbags and bunkers are performance hogs until I get a good set of LODS finished

25 - 30 is not bad at all notworthy.gif

An old French bunker.

bunker1jf0.th.jpg

I recomend that when people get TS, run it with Modulsky.  The blues of the sky match the ground quite well.

The Tropical sky 3d wraparound mod by Yaciek is allright, but it is far from a version I would use without being annoyed constantly by the loose threads (seam in backround image, sun shines through backround image etc, cannot achieve water reflections/bumping from DXDLL with Tropical Sky running either..)

French bunker interior

bunker2ru7.th.jpg

Newer version of French bunker settled in mud on riverbank

bunker3lo7.th.jpg

Second piece in old French fortifiactions

bunker4un1.th.jpg

Impressed with each picture you come up with!  Keep up the good work!

yay.gif

Thanks Polish yay.gif

bunker5ac0.th.jpg

Nice, i really like the mud effect in particular - it looks like mud, rather than a ground texture.

Great work!!

This will be awsome island. What about size (MB)?

Not a bad size at all mate smile_o.gif