Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Looks moreso like dirt and whatnot,kinda nice to see not so clean soldier faces.

Look at the uniforms,why have dirty uniforms and not dirty faces?

Has anybody noticed the muzzle flash on the commanders mg in this picture?

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/news/pics3/armbeta6.jpg

...but there's nobody firing it, can it be fired from the inside in real life?

Same muzzle was on the M1A2 a couple a months ago, but that has been fixed. They may not have fixed it on the T72 yet, but don't worry smile_o.gif

M1A1,A2 has a sensor in place of that round thingy on the side opposite the gunner optic.

wow...finally we get to see some pics with antiliasing...I was beginning to think ArmA wasn't going to support it.

omg just saw the us forces trailer and it was awesome! Love the animations! they are close to life. yay.gif

And hearing some of the great music feels also good.

Hehe the music makes me think mid east but still not, maybe a bit medeterreainean style? biggrin_o.gif

omg just saw the us forces trailer and it was awesome! Love the animations! they are close to life. yay.gif

And hearing some of the great music feels also good.

Hehe the music makes me think mid east but still not, maybe a bit medeterreainean style? biggrin_o.gif

BlackHawkDown'ish? The music combined with the LB shots reminded me of that movie for some reason.

They put chin-straps on the OPFOR units as well as noticable helmet fittings! Thank you BIS!

Edit: Now that I am looking at both models at the sametime, I notice the attention to detail BIS implemented. Good job developers!

They put chin-straps on the OPFOR units as well as noticable helmet fittings! Thank you BIS!

Edit: Now that I am looking at both models at the sametime, I notice the attention to detail BIS implemented. Good job developers!

Thats GREAT JOB BIS! yay.gif

Quote[/b] ]Not sure what you mean by the hand thing,they both look the same to me other than one being closer to the camera and on the weapon rather than the other which is reached to be placed on the weapon or ground.

Its probobly just an adnormality, but the big head and small hand...idk just was funny, hey man im not complaining, this game is gonna be top notch...

Their heads are the right size O.o Unless alot of people around you have tiny heads,I don't know what your talkin about..oh and to that edited picture with thought. rofl.gif

Their heads are the right size O.o Unless alot of people around you have tiny heads,I don't know what your talkin about..oh and to that edited picture with thought. rofl.gif

Heh i guess its just me! wow_o.gif

\/ the heads in all the other pics looked fine to me too, just this one didn't! (Looking at the small fingures to the head, IDK lol! But thats again, i guess, just me! crazy_o.gif

Looks mighty pissed off, whatever's going on. biggrin_o.gif

I have a favour to ask, and would do it myself, but I have no idea: could someone please pull the sound component off that new US Forces trailer and host it up? I'd like to add it to my ever growing 2-strong Armed Assault music collection!

Looks mighty pissed off, whatever's going on. biggrin_o.gif

I have a favour to ask, and would do it myself, but I have no idea: could someone please pull the sound component off that new US Forces trailer and host it up? I'd like to add it to my ever growing 2-strong Armed Assault music collection!

Here you go buddy I made it mp3 for you without loosing any quality from it wink_o.gif

New ARMA trailer music in mp3

I definitely can see the head of the gunner (or rather the back of it). Maybe you better have a second glance?

I definitely can see the head of the gunner (or rather the back of it). Maybe you better have a second glance?

That looks more like the IR searchlight.

Placebo: old bug my a$$, thats probably a hidden feature for 1st of April code... w/ ppl running around showing middle fingers. biggrin_o.gif

Btw, we checked the new official T72 shots: my mil-freak expert relative confirms what we were suspecting before: turret of T72 is a bit too wide, utility boxes above tracks are not right and angle of the body in front is too steep + some minor diffs. But otherwise, it looks remarkable ... for non-military-freak guy wink_o.gif