Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Using sarcasm on forums is really a crapshoot. He (Zorb) was mocking other people who were nitpicking in the thread.

crazy_o.gif

edited with better wording. i can't think straight after inhaling paint fumes all day :-(

Nope,that sarcasm got past me,my apologies. I thought he was serious because I suppose my anger was puffed up a bit because of all the little nitpicks and whatnot,not necessarily that but other several things that aren't much issue,then when I saw that I took it seriously and lost it,so yeah,I'm sorry.

haha benreper thats todays truth!!! notworthy.gif

people that are to nitpicky never get a girl or boy, and almost never find anything they like.. tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ] Here we have two possible tracers,the red and cyan lines represent where the bullet would have gone,obviously this tracer is not from the gun we see. Another thing to note,the tracer in the larger green circle has a transparent rear but a more 'solid' front,I would bet this was a tracer shot from the enemy.

I suppose this tracer is from the MG , this "tracer translation problem" is really annoying and must be fixed , looks really bad when you are shooting an other chopper for example and the tracer is comming from the right upper corner of the screen... crazy_o.gif

I would bet this was a tracer shot from the enemy.

I think you may be right as i've just watched this video posted by spook and it's of the schene in your sceenshots. The tracer appears to come from the barrel  biggrin_o.gif .

@ simba I've got a feeling that we'll still have the tracer while fireing on the move problem in ArmA.

I think you may be right as i've just watched this video posted by spook and it's of the schene in your sceenshots. The tracer appears to come from the barrel biggrin_o.gif .

@ simba I've got a feeling that we'll still have that problem in ArmA.

So which is it? I can't come from the barrel and still show the positioning problem. wink_o.gif

I think you may be right as i've just watched this video posted by spook and it's of the schene in your sceenshots. The tracer appears to come from the barrel  biggrin_o.gif .

@ simba I've got a feeling that we'll still have that problem in ArmA.

So which is it? I can't come from the barrel and still show the positioning problem. wink_o.gif

Ok,Ok calm down mate tounge2.gif . I forgot to add "fireing while moveing" tracer problem as i was refering the the helo comment. As you know there is a delay in the tracer when you fire from a fast moveing vehice which i think will still be present in ArmA.

Quote[/b] ]hehe do you think we can tip this one over to?

sadam

Saddam Hussein is no communist leader as far as I know huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]hehe do you think we can tip this one over to?

sadam

Saddam Hussein is no communist leader as far as I know huh.gif

dont know what that has to do with anything, but mabye this is better for you

stalin

i just think the saddam and arma statue looked the same

arma

saddam

yeah I know but a statue means actually something , the whole story is about a conflict between a pro US part and a communist part, so Saddam (to name him in a familiar way)does not belong in arma.

G :hey saddam how are you mate ?

S :good georges, thank you do you have any news of Vladimir, is he coming tonight ?

G :no he's is very upset his mother slept with Tony

S : what the F.. banghead.gif I'll just ask condolleezza to convince him , he never refuse her anything

nener.gif

keep it fictionnal , that's better for everybody.

The statue looks like Guba! Maybe he's a celebrated hero in Sahrani. biggrin_o.gif

dont know what your talking about, all i wonder about was if you were abel to tip him over and show a picture of a statue that was lying down, we have destructable buildings so mabye a destructable statue

Hey Guys! We´ve visited Morphicon on the GC! We made a community video which you can download from the article on our site > click < enjoy 15 minutes of ArmA Games Convention footage smile_o.gif

A 2nd dl link will follow wink_o.gif

dont know what your talking about, all i wonder about was if you were abel to tip him over and show a statue of a statue that was lying down, we have destructable buildings so mabye a destructable statue

Don't worry buddy. I know what you mean... wink_o.gif

Thanks telejunky, downloading right now! To bad that my german sucks, hard to read the text on the page.

Hey Guys! We´ve visited Morphicon on the GC! We made a community video which you can download from the article on our site > click < enjoy 15 minutes of ArmA Games Convention footage  smile_o.gif

A 2nd dl link will follow wink_o.gif

the donwload link dont work sad_o.gif