el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

Battle Griffin heh? One Of my Friend's Father is up there with the Dutch Airforce. smile_o.gif

He should be careful. One of those Norwegian tanks might end up on a run way.

Heh, yeah, before the two episodes mentioned here, there was a car that managed to drive into a tank that was parked by the road.

There was also a car that tried to overtake a tank, but somehow lost control and slammed into the side of the tank.

Battle Griffin is a realistic excercise wink_o.gif

Battle Griffin heh? One Of my Friend's Father is up there with the Dutch Airforce. smile_o.gif

i say chances of that happening is same as that of tanks flying. tounge_o.gif

With the Norwegians, I'd say there's a pretty good chance in that.

crazy_o.gif

flyingbmps.jpg

crazy_o.gif

http://www.theavonlady.org/theofpfaq/images/flyingbmps.jpg

I see the Norwegian Forces mod is making progress.

you should have a look at the official site and subsites. It must have been a great exercise. Marine Corps actually said it was the best they ever participated in. And thanks to the Norwegians it was perfectly organised

bg05_eng.gif

There is a perfectly reasonable explanation for this: the rate of accidents with the Norwegian army has dramatically increased after they started to wear battle helmets with the horns placed inside.

Regards,

Sander

you should have a look at the official site and subsites. It must have been a great exercise. Marine Corps actually said it was the best they ever participated in. And thanks to the Norwegians it was perfectly organised

[ig]http://www.mil.no/pubs/fnett/template/inter/img/crest/bg05_eng.gif[/img]

Sounds to me like the Nords made sure everybody was organized, and forgot themselves in the process.

Removed the start of the sentence and...

Quote[/b] ]Approximately 14,000 troops ran over a Mercedes parked on the side of a road in Grong at around 6pm. Neither of the two people inside were injured.

Ouch.

tounge_o.gif

suicide bombers, and IED's aren't the only scary thing in Iraq:

spider65.jpg

aparently these nasty critters were found in a soldiers sleeping bag crazy_o.gif

Yeah, I know. It's a Terry Tate/Nike ripoff. But it's funny, because it's the army. I was kind of dumb to make this topic, can a mod please merge this thread with military humor..

I can barely understand what he's saying half the time, but yeah, it's hilarious.

Theres one thing that really made me wonder... Why is there nothing else besides two M109 and a helluva lot of portable toilets? tounge_o.gif

Take a look at these old-timer jokesters. The picture was taken durring WWII both of them are American soldiers. don't know how that one guy got the uniform or how he managed to survive wearing that at a US base, but its... diferant

The pic was taken by my grandpa, donno were though

jokers9im.jpg

EDIT: If anyone finds one or both of the men fimilar in this picture, contact me

Oh my god, this is even more funny than Terry Tate.

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/g503/showphoto.php?photo=4361

That is seriously the funniest thing I've seen on the internet in ages. Good find... I forwarded it to all the service people I know. smile_o.gif

LOL! That movie is hilarious, especially the part where the guy throws the cigarette on the ground and he comes out looking like he is going to tackle the guy. The guy runs over on the his knees and picks up the cigarette and throws it away. When the Wendley leaves he starts thanking god and stuff tounge_o.gif. Funny s**t biggrin_o.gif.