Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

Doesn't really matter if the game is 16+...people get the game one way or another if they're not old enough...I was able to buy 16+/18+ movies/games when I was like 11...and if you don't get to buy them, there's always someone else you can get to buy it for you...

i dont know where you guys live.. but in austria a kid with 13 years can buy a game that is 18+ or for adults only...

Bohemia Interactive will publish tactical shooter ArmA: Armed Assault in The Czech and Slovak Republics on November the 10th 2006.

Source

40+ realistic weapons from modern battlefields ahahahaha only for america whistle.gif

Ehh BIS will publish in in czech and Slovak republics?

I thought Cenga would publish it there.

40+ realistic weapons from modern battlefields ahahahaha only for america  whistle.gif

Huh what? huh.gif

He thinks the game is very unbalanced because a poor communist country uses older equipment that the US forces.

LMAO Lets all get drunk and pass out for 4 years untill Game2 but i bet there will be T72s and that in their lol with american stealth taNks lol rofl.gif

Grrr i dont no of any gd UK publishers except codies and i bet they are a no no sad_o.gifsad_o.gifbanghead.gif

Zenga please stop spamming and trolling.

sweet wonder when Bis will release more detailed info about the games content like what vehicles, weapons are in.

Can't wait to get my hands on arma, probably buy 1 copy first then a second one for my second comp so i can do some lan gaming.

LOL optimized for ATI or Nvidia...I thought that is when one of them pays you money to put their ad there

On the release date.No word on USA preorder or what-have-you?

I'm ready to preorder,I would like Oxygen ASAP tho

hey ho- i preorderd two wonderfull arma boxes and i hope theyre here on 2.12.2006- thats a real bad long time- crazy_o.gif

To heck with it, we're driving to Ceska (Checz) Republic smile_o.gif its only 600km to Prague from my town wink_o.gif

i wonder if any of us will do road trip to get arma before it gets releas in our own country? biggrin_o.gif

Im sure!

It will be a total caos! BIS must find a way to resolve this future issue about to come to our world.

I'm allready looking into doing this. Only the cheapest and fastest way is by plane but I have to stay 2 days to get the cheapest ticket :P and then it still costs 230euro's but I'm seriously considering this option. Don't want to wait 3weeks and then still have to travel bij plane/train to germany.

Guest Ti0n3r

Just to echo what I said in another thread; I would be great if we could preorder the game from BIS and recive a copy on the release day, or a couple of days after notworthy.gif

Placebo?

i wonder if any of us will do road trip to get arma before it gets releas in our own country?  biggrin_o.gif

i will !!

i wonder if any of us will do road trip to get arma before it gets releas in our own country?  biggrin_o.gif

Hehe, yes. I think some people will do this... wink_o.gif

Haha, imagine someone from the eastest part of Russia taking a train to Germany to get Arma sooner. biggrin_o.gif The trip way and back would take a month.

Haha, imagine someone from the eastest part of Russia taking a train to Germany to get Arma sooner. biggrin_o.gif The trip way and back would take a month.

Might even take him more than a month. The transsib Vladivostok-Moscow takes at least 8 days, as far as I know.

If someone would do that, he should get a free copy from BIS because of his journey, which would be a nice advertise for arma. tounge2.gif