Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

It depends on the pack you used, you should have no problem with the FFUR Euro because the ability to use it with extra addons has been established...still not for the rest of packs.

The FFUR 2005 will be released very soon and would have the same ability.

Quote[/b] ] I just dont know why i cant use the script in the intit line

There's a subtle method of implementing scripts lines in the class eventhandlers, you have to make sure that "" or """ or {} or ; are put in the right place, otherwise your script won't be activated.

Thanks for the kind words zaphar.

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

oh FFUR 2005 soon ?

how soon ?

Cant wait those new US units look great

It depends on the pack you used, you should have no problem with the FFUR Euro because the ability to use it with extra addons has been established...still not for the rest of packs.

Thx...that did the trick smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] I just dont know why i cant use the script in the intit line

There's a subtle method of implementing scripts lines in the class eventhandlers, you have to make sure that "" or """ or {} or ; are put in the right place, otherwise your script won't be activated.

Thanks for the kind words zaphar.

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

so for me to use the intit line for this script for say a Lost Brothers tank what shuld i type for the tracers to work.

Quote[/b] ]oh FFUR 2005 soon ?

how soon ?

Still have no ETA... but it would be released once we would reach all envisaged objectives.

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]so for me to use the intit line for this script for say a Lost Brothers tank what shuld i type for the tracers to work.

Please check out carefully once again the previous page of this thread, I've already explained how to implement'em.

G'luck.

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Just played euro FFur.

Good work!

and no Lagg!

I just wanted to mention a small thing I noticed, not very important, but when the grenades are trown in FFUR 2005, they still have the spoon and pin attached, I didn't know if it was possible to replace the thrown grenade with one that doesn't have the two mentioned things. I was browsing an OFP site and noticed that they have somehow managed to do this. "Big Dawg Grenade Pack v2.1" seems to have it worked out, just thought I would mention it. It doesn't really matter though because you only see it if you run up to the grenade or throw it right in front of you.

It doesn't really matter though because you only see it if you run up to the grenade or throw it right in front of you.

-- In which case you're history!  biggrin_o.gif

Not sure if anyone noted, the pistol that pilots carry (can't remember the name), has horizontally inverted optics.

Just a quick post while testing.

EDIT: BTW I think you overkilled it with reflections, fine details are lost and even tires on chinook shine! Looks weird. crazy_o.gif

EDIT 2: German pilots and crew have some issues with hands in first person view

EDIT 3: Inverted optics on P8, GSH-18, Tokarev T33 pistols.

EDIT 4: When tossing a flashbang: Music FFUR_FlashbangRing not found.

EDIT 5: Is there a reason why German engineers carry SA-80? (I suppose they're compact, but could be a bug)

EDIT 6: Two Wolf (MG3) entries, I wonder why. (I probably missed the answer cuz I did not read the WHOLE topic.)

EDIT 7: All MAN support trucks do not have gunners nor spaces to put them in. (I suppose compatibility reasons?)

EDIT 8: East camel pilot is in German personnel. I suppose it points to the same stringtable.csv entry.

EDIT 9: Skorpion has no sound when firing.

EDIT 10: Missing texture on left part of the torso on Russian Fighter Pilot

EDIT 11: Gunner not visible inside BRDM-2 when viewing from outside.

EDIT 12: BMP Ambulance commander when turned out, is really external. (You'll see what I mean smile_o.gif )

EDIT 13: For a 4x4, Pajero is very slow offroad.

(NOTICE: All above should be noted as constructive criticism, I still love it. smile_o.gif )

Quote[/b] ]Quote (zaphar @ Jan. 04 2006,16:43)

It doesn't really matter though because you only see it if you run up to the grenade or throw it right in front of you.

-- In which case you're history! biggrin_o.gif

lol :-D,

um, seriously, I don't think it would be required to overscript grenades just because of this minor detail, well seen, though.;-)

Quote[/b] ]EDIT: BTW I think you overkilled it with reflections, fine details are lost and even tires on chinook shine! Looks weird

would decrease some reflection values, especially those of the ground textures.

Quote[/b] ]Not sure if anyone noted, the pistol that pilots carry (can't remember the name), has horizontally inverted optics.

A screenshot would be greatly appreciated in order to figure the problem out.

Quote[/b] ] Missing texture on left part of the torso on Russian Fighter Pilot

You missed the patch released at the same time than the pack.

Thanks for the report of bugs which complete the rest of other that have been established a few days ago.

will fix all of these issues, though.

Quote[/b] ]

Good work!

and no Lagg!

Thanks, we hope all of you would appreciate the next version of the FFUR 2005, actually we wonder if we should retexture BIS Shilka instead of waiting for Spetznatz one because it seems it requires more time than expected to be released.

but as twain said:

'All good things arrive unto them that wait'

smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Pistol name is Mk.3, here is a shot of the optic. Picture clearly states what's wrong.

Is the patch thing with the config.bin inside of it? I already have that. My Res RPG troop isn't having no texture problem.

One more thing, please do review my last post, because I edited it after you posted.

Once again, great work. smile_o.gif

I just want to mention a small bug, not very important. When you fire in the water, there are no more splashes like in the default game. Only small clouds of smoke...

-- Yea! Should have used a Land Rover Defender or Discovery, Pajeros are pretty useless offroad!   rofl.gif

-- Yea! Should have used a Land Rover Defender or Discovery, Pajeros are pretty useless offroad! rofl.gif

I meant in OFP, when not driving on roads, they move very slowly, like skodas, I think they should drive faster offroad.

Thanks, we hope all of you would appreciate the next version of the FFUR 2005,

really look forward to it. first for improved lmg's and second for amazing performance/quality level you had in ffureuro.

smile_o.gif

oh and the multi config of course smile_o.gif

Hi,

Quote[/b] ]One more thing, please do review my last post, because I edited it after you posted.

I saw it and got all informations, thanks for the detailed report of bugs, it completed the rest of report of bugs established a few days ago.

Quote[/b] ]When you fire in the water, there are no more splashes like in the default game. Only small clouds of smoke...

Indeed, thanks for reporting it, will fix it out.

Quote[/b] ]I meant in OFP, when not driving on roads, they move very slowly, like skodas, I think they should drive faster offroad.

Yeah, it should go faster, even outside roads, will enhance it.

Quote[/b] ]oh and the multi config of course

As far as we know, manfred's almost finished that shilka we're waiting for since a while, he's just unable to upload it because of the connexion price in his russian city... I would have been glad to help'm but unfortunately I can't... if some devoted russian people would support him then it would be great for the whole community of OFP!

Plus this would definitely decrease the release's delay of the updated FFUR packs.

smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

cant wait for that MP config but will i keep needing to switch between configs for MP ?

Or will it be put into the FFUR loader tool thing biggrin_o.gif

Also is it possible to make that tool thing to run other mod folders since i have very little room i try to use mod folders where possible like the sky pack i install once and run it using all my other FFUR shortcuts to reduce installing it multiple times, same with the editor update and the addons needed for the High Res pack

Cant wait it sounds great will there be newer versions of the 1985 packs ? or just the 2005

Quote[/b] ]cant wait for that MP config but will i keep needing to switch between configs for MP ?

Yup.

Quote[/b] ]Also is it possible to make that tool thing to run other mod folders

It would be almost impossible to do such a tool because there are a lot of mods, and the tool Tovarish did was intended especially to the FFUR packs in order to avoid getting confused between the 6 mods shortcuts.

But kegetys did a while ago a nice tool which allows you to launch any of the mods you want.

Quote[/b] ]Cant wait it sounds great will there be newer versions of the 1985 packs ? or just the 2005

FFUR 2005 and maybe later the updated versions of the FFUR 1985 mods (woodland, winter & desert), we're looking forward the updated version of NIM weather that smiley informed us about because it will include a nice desert storm effect which would maybe be implemented in the FFUR 1985 desert pack.

wink_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Quote[/b] ]It would be almost impossible to do such a tool because there are a lot of mods, and the tool Tovarish did was intended especially to the FFUR packs in order to avoid getting confused between the 6 mods shortcuts.

But kegetys did a while ago a nice tool which allows you to launch any of the mods you want.

Hey thanks for the reply but i think you got the wrong end of the stick but it doesn matter because i will have to manually switch between configs instead of the tool doing it for you

Also love the sound of that desert storm, also how about adding snow on the winter version for whne you are on foot random chances of it snowing ?

Quote[/b] ]also how about adding snow on the winter version for whne you are on foot random chances of it snowing ?

It's envisaged as well, but as usual we would test it carefully first in order to make sure it won't cause any lag.

smile_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Ok here's a lil prob i have got,when trying to implement the nato flag (usa_vlauka) into my Llauma sky pack addon (seperate to the ffur addon) Every time the usa flag is needed i get error message-Missing blaa blaa ect usa_vlauka.Now this is strange because i have no probs with the replacement russian flag! Any ideas what's wrong? EDIT= sorry forgot to mention if i click ok at the missing message thing i can still play but get a black flag instead of the usa/nato flag

Another bug (maybe not), when I shot down an Frogfoot, debris was hostile, and all of my tanks engaged the debris while ignoring other enemy tanks. I'm gonna post a screenie soon.

EDIT:

Quick screenshot, took down an Frogfoot with an Apache (Ain't I good? tounge2.gif ), whitch clearly shows hostile debris is located here.

As I did not get an answer last two times - I ask again!

Will U be removing the loud tick tick tick from the sachels in the new releases?

I think most of us would prefere that they were silent, as the sound engine in OFP carries small sounds too far.    goodnight.gif

Quote[/b] ] debris was hostile, and all of my tanks engaged the debris while ignoring other enemy tanks

Already reported, and as already said, the side of the debris would be changed to civilian, though. : )

Quote[/b] ]Will U be removing the loud tick tick tick from the sachels in the new releases?

People have already asked a while ago about removing out that sound, then some others requested it, the best soluce would maybe be decreasing its level,

Regards

Thunderbird84