red oct

Music Recommendations

I soo envy you, never learned to play any instruments but the choice would´ve been a piano inlove.gif

Great playing Llauma!

I soo envy you, never learned to play any instruments but the choice would´ve been a piano inlove.gif

Great playing Llauma!

I cant play the piano, or at least my hands can't.. I just compose it note by note sort of like writing sheet music.

Here's my latest song.. I guess it needs some more work but it's not bad. whistle.gif

Llauma - Giugno Adagio

holy shit that's really really beautiful

lately I've been listening to Skid Row's first two albums and now that thing right there hit me like a log

Thanks.. Here's a site with a few more songs. It's not all of them but a mix of new and old.

Wow, astonishing. thumbs-up.gif

Well put!

What prgram are you using Llauma? Any chances getting it for free?

Once again thumps up for your work, love the songs from your page thumbs-up.gif

Wow, astonishing.  thumbs-up.gif

Would you allow using them in missions ?  huh.gif

Thanks..

Well if you can find a place for them then you're welcome but they aren't really the kind of songs one would expect in a mission. Though I've been playing with a song which might be more suitable. It's just a rough idea so far but this is what it sounds like. The style reminds me of old Rambo movies.

@Herr Brennt

Different ones.. Reason 3 mostly. Unfortunately it's as free as Photoshop.

I've been listening to the new Electric Six album "Switzerland" the past few days. I don't think it's as good as their previous albums but it's still Electric Six. I like the track Germans in Mexico the most, though...

no listening: Reservoir Dogs soundtrack biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

awesome compilation and best of all The George Baker Selection - Little Green Bag :P

The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger is the best song I have heard in a while.

For those of you who don't know who The Fratellis are Look Here

And the Chelsea Dagger song -

Reading through a few of these posts I feel a bit of an oddity on these forums with my musical tastes  wow_o.gif

Albums I recommend:

Folk:

Leadbelly - Alabama Bound

Leadbelly - Good Morning Blues

(Borh great albums, May not be able to find them in shops unless on the back shelf of an ancient CD rack on the top floor of HMV, A little bird tells me that they are available in torrent form  via mininova.org whistle.gif)

Leadbelly Video

Woody Guthrie - Some Folk'

A collection of 5 albums, It only cost me Å7.99 for them which was great in my opinion as it contained a load of rares and good recordings (around 100 songs).

Blues:

The person i foremost recommend is Blind Willie Mctell, His voice and 12 string Guitar playing is amazing.

Blind Willie Mctell - Mr Mctell got the Blues

1927 - 1935 Recordings, surprisingly good quality for the era.

Skip James - Hard times killin' floor

This is a good album, the last recordings in the 1960's before he died of cancer.

Chris thomas King - The Roots

(Album by the guy who played Tommy Johnson in "O Brother where art thou")

Other:

Blind Willie Johnson - Dark Was the Night, Cold was the Ground

Blind Willie Johnson video

The Nicoles - http://myspace.com/TheNicoles

(some kind of rock music, not really my thing but ok all the same)

Blind Willie Mctell - Mr Mctell got the Blues

You should listen to Bob Dylan's song about him smile_o.gif It's called Blind Willie McTell. I heard bob play it live 3 times now, loved it the moment I heard it smile_o.gif Seeing your choice in music in your post you shouldn't mind a bit of dylan every now and then wink_o.gif

If your a "math metal" fan and you are not in the UK, let me present to you one of the best british metal band.

Sikth - Clicky

Check out their media area, with their track "Bland street bloom"

Some of you (99.9%) will think "WTF" but there might be a select few who may like it smile_o.gif

Nick