Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

USMC Mod V 1.4

Looking forward to th CH-46!  I see one small error on the skin.  The subdued star is upside down.  I've seen only the grey scheme and the 3 color when I was in.  No desert color.

I've had quite a few rides in the CH-46 and CH-53 back when I was in the Marines (over ten years ago).  I'm jealous of the new top-of-the-line gear the devildogs were now!  Semper Fi!

GD Mast

the addon is pretty much done..

but stil i need a config help on 2 minor things..

so if anyone can help pm me..

thanks in advance.

When exactly do the Marine Corps use the Sea Knight? And when do they use the Super Stallion? Are they designated for different types of missons?

The Sea Knight looks hot, btw smile_o.gif

When exactly do the Marine Corps use the Sea Knight?  And when do they use the Super Stallion?  Are they designated for different types of missons?

The Sea Knight looks hot, btw smile_o.gif

Depends on what needs to be moved. CH-53 would do the big budget wide screen epic jobs, CH-46 would tackle the jobs where the '53 shouldn't be required (more jobs), and the Huey, being at the bottom of the stack would do the very basic logistics.

BTW: SFC.ITZHAK, Myself and a few friends have been waiting for a long time for this bird. Dunno if we can't give you any more than moral support, but if we can help in any way, we will. smile_o.gif

Aah I see.

Any progress on this bird? It seems like one of the few things we miss in Flashpoint.

Aah I see.

Any progress on this bird? It seems like one of the few things we miss in Flashpoint.

its pretty much done just fixing some minor bugs...

and doing beta testing..

sfc.itzhak

lha05el9.jpg

lha06xv4.jpg

yay.gif Finally the LHA-1 Tarawa Class ship model is done. ...

Polycount with Rocketlauncher and CIWS ... around 12.500 . Model is cut into 5 pieces.

You can drive from the beah into the Welldeck. From there you can drive/walk up a vehicle ramp to the hangardeck. There is another ramp leading up to the flightdeck.

And a addition: We will no longer work on modern USMC Equipment. We are no focusing on the period of 1985.

Hey FischKopp,does that mean you won't release the MTVR,Hummer and Lav-25 packs for ArmA? sad_o.gif

Good looking ship mate.

But why a new direction towards 1985 equipment now?

Really liked the idea for the most modern marines equipment.

Sorry Blue_Flight and Krycek, but i made this choice cos of a reasonable cause.

First: A most modern USMC means a lot to do. There are many vehicles in development and there is still a lot of equipment which is still in its transition phase. That mean we would have to do both - the old one and the new one. That was my intention. Then the USMC has today a lot of equipment in its armory. That mean we would have a lot to do, to create a functional USMC with all of his tanks, cars and weapons. The USMC of 1985 offers a less diversity in equipment and make it easier to develop from there a fully funtionally MEU for ArmA. They had less equipment then today. That means we will proseeding faster.

Focusing on 1985 don´t mean that we will never build modern stuff, but it has now a very, very low priority. From 1985 we can develop step by step a modern USMC by releasing single addons for the Mod. Maybe in that way (just a thought, not a statement): 1985-1990/91 (2nd Gulf War)-> 2003 (3rd Gulf

War) -> 20XX (Future fictional conflicts)

Second: We could go along with Germany 1985, although we don´t part of them now. We could fille the gap, cos they said that they won´t focusing on the Iceland events. We could do that eventually. At least we offer the community the Addons to that.

Third: We could use the CWC Campaign and could adopt it very easily to the USMC in more logical and reasonable way, then the US forces in the Original OFP: CWC.

@Krycek: 1985 will include a LAV-25 ... but only this version.

Sounds interesting. I get the Operation Urgent Fury in mind. Think it was the 22th Marine Amphibious Unit of US Marine Corps which where involved in the conflict. On the other hand there was some other troops involved like the 82th airborne and some Rangers.

LHA-1 Tarawa Class sounds very promising! There's an AV-8 addon aorund somewhere too. Could be set for a full Air-Land-Sea campaign!

Looks good i like it a lot.

You know a full replacement of the original bis units with marines would be cool

Island campaigns with out Marines? what were they thinking?

I just wanted to politely enquire as to the progress of the LHA-1 Tarawa Class?

Don't mean to be a pain, just really looking forward to it smile_o.gif