Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

USMC Mod V 1.4

USMC CH46 Sea Knight only thing iam realy missing in OFP will ther be one? whistle.gif

@Hornet85: This question was asked twice. I´ll not answer. Check the thread. Hopefully we find a web designer and can add a FAQ section. And this question would be the first on the list.

@DB-ERAUPilot: Same goes here. This question was asked more than twice in the old SEF thread. Check the topic. I won´t reply.

Sorry, normally i tend to answere these question although i answered it serveral times. But enough is enough whistle.gif

Don´t take it to serious.

sorry dident have time to read 9 sides when i asked will never hapen again goodnight.gif

@MrThunderMaker: Lol, we are the USMC mod! Why the hell we shouldn´t do a UH-1N Iroquis?

Cos we still have no Webdesigner for our page i will give a list of all rotary/fixed wing that will included. I dislike the idea, but people will ask and ask again for it crazy_o.gifbanghead.gif.

USMC Rotary:

-AH-1W

-AH-1Z (AT/ Longbow)

-AH-1Z

-CH-46E

-CH-53E

-CH-53D

-MV-22

-UH-1N (M2HMG)

-UH-1Y (M134)

-UH-1Y (FFAR)

USMC Planes:

-AV-8B Harrier II Plus (3 diffrent loadouts)

-F/A-18 E/F Super Hornet (3 diffrent Loadouts)

-KC-130 Hercules

-EA-6B Prowler

-F-35 JSF (3 diffrent Loadouts)

Misc Planes/ Rotary:

F-16 (3 diffrent Loadouts)

C-17 Globemaster

MH-53 PAVE LOW III/E

Looking GREAT FK! (btw: from 1st post "Questions? Ask! " rofl.gif ) My 2 cents, copy and paste the list you just did to the first post, or to a text editor so you can do the same to answer the question again...and again.. tounge2.gif

I'm going to show this thread to my brother and have him compare the helos in BF2 (his favorite).. He'll be soooo ticked off that we have the best rotary hell machines in a 4yr old game. Again great job guys! thumbs-up.gif

Hey FK, everything is looking great, sorry I have not been able to get on MSN messenger and help you out lately, but I am currently a patient at the National Naval Medical Center, that's Bethesda for those that don't know the official name of the hospital. I don't know when I'll be able to get out of here and go back to Quantico, but I will let you know when I can get back to giving you info. Anyhow, keep up the great work, looking forward to it!

Hey dude I just wanna say great work on the usmc vehicles espicaly The aavp7 and the mtvr. I just got a few questions and commets I used to be a marine and I got a chance to work with some of this gear first hand. So if you need any Input on capabilities or anything let me know. first question is ther gonna be an aavc7 or r7 variant? and with the lvs without the trailer the only time you would see one of thoes is in the maint bay because its dangerous if you were to slam on the brakes the whole cab would tilt foward and slam inito the ground. If your going for realism I'd go with the M983 version. that variant has a traler hitch for a lowbed trailer to carry lav's, aav's, d7's and such pretty much anything thats not a m1 abrams. thats also the variant in your schematicson page 7. I hope I was somewhat helpful to you. one last question is there gonna be an m88 to go with your abrams?

One more commet to you guys who were commenting on the Mtvrs camo pattern being off you guys a freakin idiots It's actualy supposed to look like that because its a rubber tarp we put over the cargo area so knowing Marine Corps gear and all Its not gonna line up perfect with the cammo pattern on the truck. next time think before you comment on something so stupidy obvious.

Hey dude I just wanna say great work on the usmc vehicles espicaly The aavp7 and the mtvr. I just got a few questions and commets I used to be a marine and I got a chance to work with some of this gear first hand. So if you need any Input on capabilities or anything  let me know. first question is ther gonna be an aavc7 or r7 variant? and with the lvs without the trailer the only time you would see one of thoes is in the maint bay because its dangerous if you were to slam on the brakes the whole cab would tilt foward and slam inito the ground. If your going for realism I'd go with the M983 version. that variant has a traler hitch for a lowbed trailer to carry lav's, aav's, d7's and such pretty much anything thats not a m1 abrams. thats also the variant in your schematicson page 7. I hope I was somewhat helpful to you. one last question is there gonna be an m88 to go  with your abrams?

about the aav's: as of now the command and repair variants are not planned. I think in the future the repair version may be inclusded however the c7 can prove to be quite useless. And creating it only for atmosphere is well quite frankly a waste of resources.

those cobras look excelent, cant wait till theyre released!

Hey dude I just wanna say great work on the usmc vehicles espicaly The aavp7 and the mtvr. I just got a few questions and commets I used to be a marine and I got a chance to work with some of this gear first hand. So if you need any Input on capabilities or anything let me know. first question is ther gonna be an aavc7 or r7 variant? and with the lvs without the trailer the only time you would see one of thoes is in the maint bay because its dangerous if you were to slam on the brakes the whole cab would tilt foward and slam inito the ground. If your going for realism I'd go with the M983 version. that variant has a traler hitch for a lowbed trailer to carry lav's, aav's, d7's and such pretty much anything thats not a m1 abrams. thats also the variant in your schematicson page 7. I hope I was somewhat helpful to you. one last question is there gonna be an m88 to go with your abrams?

AAVP7A1 variants: They will not be in the main pack. Maybe we will add them in the expansion. But only maybe ...

LVS: We will stay with LVS cos it is a supply vehicle for ammunition, water, fuel and so on (as far i know) and we need no vehicle transporter like the M983 flat bed trailer. The engine do not allow a proberly transportation of vehicles on towed stuff. Don´come with Turkish Union Pack and Faun. The script do not work 100% correct so we will not do it. Anyway it is a kind of senseless do make this vehicle. No one will use it. Just an eyecandy.

M88: yep we will include one. As soon i´m done with combat support stuff i will procced to armored ones and i will ask Team Yankee for their M88 in exchange with our M1A1.

Thanks for the reply dude you answered all of my questions and I know you guys know what your doing. if you need any help with equipment knowledge let me know cuz I operated most of this gear. Semper Fi looking foward to seeing this pack in action

one more question will the lvs without the trailer be included in the pack

Since ArmA has been delayed for awhile, are you still planning on waiting for its release to release your addons?

If so, can you at least think about fixing the issues with your already released addons?

Fisch

In that pic you supplied above did you notice the "armor upgrade" on the passenger door. Our tax dollars at work. icon_rolleyes.gif

once the addons are fully working and ready,i can start my work and then they will be released i guess

wink_o.gif or maybe before