Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

SEF_CH53

I think it needs to be a little more sluggish in its turns... Right now it turns too fast, both banking and yaw.

I like the handling, i mean this is no gunship its a rather large helicopter and the handling feels good, i really like the response of the tail rotor, i think its really great and even very easy to fly smile_o.gif .

I like the handling, i mean this is no gunship its a rather large helicopter and the handling feels good, i really like the response of the tail rotor, i think its really great and even very easy to fly smile_o.gif .

Maybe yes but ai don't handle this heli good sad_o.gif

I'am asking again, it is possible to use scripts like bas blackhawks, mean using waypoints ?

I wasnt able to get the chopper to pick the LAVs as well. I know im probally doing something wrong, but when I get the winch on top of the LAV i cant figure out how to hook it on.

FK, is it possible to edit the hook script so the helicopter can pick up the default bis tanks too?

@Airblade: No, only SEF products smile_o.gif. BTW the CH-53 can only lift the LAV ... it has combat weight of 12.000~14.000 kg ... it can not lift a BMP1 ^^. But i´d never said ithat the LAV-Addon are liftable.

Would it be possible to add at least one more seat to the Pave Low? I understand that you can't make the troop capacity very realistic, but the ability to carry at least a 12 man squad would be nice.

And just to let you know, I've been waiting for this pack a long time, and it goes way past my expectations.

Nice job FK.  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

after looking at the space in the pavlow it looks like you could add 3 more seats to that helicopter, FK. smile_o.gif

Maybe yes but ai don't handle this heli good  sad_o.gif

Do they AI handle ANY helicopter well? The number of times I've attempted a UH60 insertion into an LZ only for the AI to clip a nearby tree with the tail-boom, roll the Blackhawk and cause my squad and I to either bail as it slides down the slight incline and risk injury, or await the chopper to explode and die anyway.

Anyway, the CH53s looks really good FK, I'll be giving them a good testing in a matter of minutes.

1) handling is very tough, i think you should remove that slow cow flying effect

The mi-26 has the same time of handling,don't forget its not a small agile swift attack helicopter.

ch53bug2ao.jpg

btw heatseeker, notice it says fast rope insertion, and even rappeling can be faster.

i realy liked BW Mod and FKs CH-53GS, theyr handling satisfied me... wink_o.gif

so what is for that function in action menu "initiate transport"?

you need BAS addons? to let the fastrope work?? And on what vehicles does the liftingrope work?

i realy liked BW Mod and FKs CH-53GS, theyr handling satisfied me... wink_o.gif

so what is for that function in action menu "initiate transport"?

Handling ?

Ai is crashing this nice helis on Desert Island when try to land on invisible H. I think that gears are opening on too low height  crazy_o.gif

FK looks like the ch 53 wont lift the lav's. Get the message too heavy... does lift the hmmmv's however

@Airblade: No, only SEF products  smile_o.gif. BTW the CH-53 can only lift the LAV ... it has combat weight of 12.000~14.000 kg ... it can not lift a BMP1 ^^. But i´d never said ithat the LAV-Addon are liftable.

can you make it lift a UH60? huh.gif

Like This? smile_o.gif

edit: i think that BIS vehicles like the 5ton and humvee should be incorperated into the sling script.

having a sling on the helo is pointless if it can only carry your addons. in this case, only your humvees.

The only "bug" I find annoying is the black textures on the top and wings of the Grey/Camo choppers (not desert, AFAIK). Is it a bug in the pack, or something else conflicting with the textures?

Hi guys!

Nice Addon and works really fine yay.gif

But do u get this one

Quote[/b] ]'0|#|:': Error unbekannter Operator

by the start of OFP?

I get it and some other users too.

crazy_o.gif

Overall, aside from the small bugs, very nice. The AI handling is really not that much of an issue if you give a "limited" speed setting for the "get out", "unload", or "transport unload" waypoints. In other words give a the CH-53 a normal waypoint to the general area that you want to fly to but make it at least 500 meters away from the spot where you want your heli to land. Then give the chopper a "get out", "unload", or "transport unload" with the speed set to "limited". This will normally prevent any crazy nose diving or the chopper smashing into buildings and trees.

Try it and you should find that the AI now land the chopper just fine.

One thing I would like to see however is the rear door opening up automatically when the landing gear come down, and vice-versa the door closing when the landing gear go up.

Now all we need is a USMC CH-46. smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Hi guys!

Nice Addon and works really fine  yay.gif

But do u get this one

Quote[/b] ]'0|#|:': Error unbekannter Operator

by the start of OFP?

I get it and some other users too.

crazy_o.gif

ditto

only my error is in Americanese instead of German tounge2.gif

BUGS:

[X]After choosing "Initialze Transport", and then you recieve the "Cannot find any vehicle or vehicle is to heavy error", there is NO option to disengage the action, thus your stuck with the ropes out.

[X]Rappeling over objects makes the rope appear around 10 feet under the helicopter.

[X]Rappeling is way to slow, not to mention, you can only do one at a time, which makes the process alot like bending over in the shower room of a prison.

[X]Mabey its just me...but rapelling only works for the Navy version, or mabey Im just screwing something up?

[X]The whole command function for the rappeling and the transporting is off. As a pilot u cant pick up the vehicles.

But beyond this...I had an orgasim when I saw these. Been awaiting a good pair of CH-53's! Good work!

[X]You can only pick up FES vehciles... I understand the view point here, but this simply takes away from the addon.

dust script?

i dont get any dust att all....

with any of these choppers...

Perhaps you have cloudlets disabled? Check the options.