Sign in to follow this  
FischKopp

SEF_CH53

I get that unknown operator line as well when i start up..I might have to go into the pbo and have a look see, seeing as how FK is not going to do anymore to these or anything else until AA.

After going thru the misc.pbo, i think it MAY relate to the MCAR scripts etc that is in there?, but it all works and to save myself banghead.gif , i think it might be prudent to just leave it.

The bug is caused of something in the config. As far i could figur out it is not mcar or the animations. Weapons and ammo must be the place to search.

As sv5000 said,the AA project has at mom more priority. Maybe i will release a patch. But not in the next time. If somebody wants to help or already found a solution, he should contact me and can fix it with my permission.

I hope you can understand.

Thanks for the heads up FK, if i come across something I will give you the heads up.

I did not know if you would be still around, I am sorry if I sounded rude in saying that you would not update it, It was not meant to be.

Thnaks for your work notworthy.gif

And everything seems to work fine ,so i dont think its a priority.

Hi guys!

Nice Addon and works really fine yay.gif

But do u get this one

Quote[/b] ]'0|#|:': Error unbekannter Operator

by the start of OFP?

I get it and some other users too.

crazy_o.gif

Also get that error. And I was patient, took the time to remove ALL my addons, replacing 10 at a time, until I narrowed it down to the SEF Misc v1.0.pbo. D/l'd it several times and still get that error. Anyone know a fix?

I get this error too sad_o.gif I also tried to adjust the dsipersion on the minigun (for private use biggrin_o.gif ). I changed it to "dispersion=0.0001" under "class SEF_M134_V1: MachineGun12_7" but nothing changed confused_o.gif

Any ideas?

this thread seems rather dead, but oh hell. i'll give it a try anyways....does anybody KNOW the script i can use to transport SEF hummvs and LAVS usin the CH53?

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but it's related to that addon... When using deletevehicle command to destroy SEF CH-53, I'm getting this error:

sefch53error.JPG.

It seems to be related to init.sqs script that is aded to the chopper by init-class eventhandler. Does anybody know how to delete this chopper during the mission without getting the error?

An alternative way could be to just setPos it far, far away. Works as good as the deleteVehicle command. Try this:

chopper setPos [0,0,0]

This will move the chopper to the far top-left corner of the map. You could also destroy it with the setDamage command to make sure that it'll never come back, in case the chopper is flying while you're trying to get rid of it.

Edited by Rellikki

An alternative way could be to just setPos it far, far away. Works as good as the deleteVehicle command. Try this:

chopper setPos [0,0,0]

This will move the chopper to the far top-left corner of the map. You could also destroy it with the setDamage command to make sure that it'll never come back, in case the chopper is flying while you're trying to get rid of it.

Thanks, I think that both methods will destroy chopper definitely, since on most of the maps corners are water, so the chopper will sink...