Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

Stargate Mod Released

The Russian Team are wearing Dubyok or VSR camo and Berets I think, as for weapons, I'm sure I'm seen them with PKs and AKMs, I also think they have a guy with a VSS

Don't recall any PKs, but I saw AK-74s and AKS-74Us, but I'll have to take another look on the DVDs...

Ok heres what they're using:

Zastava M85 - "The Tomb" - It's sort of an AKS-74U that chambers 5.56 NATO rounds.

Ok, the PKM - "Metamorphosis"

SVD Dragunov - "Metamorphosis"

AKMS w/ GP25 - "Metamorphosis"

Yea...

DSF productions would like to announce there new projects... Rings and the promethus.

Hey, If I can beta or even alpha test the rings I would love you forever. I Think rings are so cool, and I've been curious, if anyone was doing them sinceI dont know how, and I really can't wait biggrin_o.gifnotworthy.gif

i have this weird unit in ofp (not sure what addon it came with)

but its a Police man comes up Policia (Scorpion) or something

he has brown uniform with red band on hat

kinda looks like one of the Geni lol

CRIONYK

i pm'd you link to page, ide moved the folder : /

i red up someone was doing identitys banghead.gif

ive been looking into it for scripting the voices

in the main ofp cpp, you can probably use most of the identities config, and leave the sounds as they are and just designate faces n stuff for the units

if you search for the phrase isayagain all one word

it'll jump right to the section you need

No offense to DSF or anyone involved...but all these delays in the mod's release have really caused me to start losing interest. Seeing as I can't even properly make missions myself cuz I dont know anything about scripting its all I had to look forward to...but coming here several times a day in the hopes of finding something, and then not...well, it takes it toll

Just wanted to express that

im suprised no ones just released the dhd withought the kill script, i had a little look but could'nt work it out :'(

this may keep you hooked for a bit

im going to have hours of fun creating home made scenes

if you look into the missions you'll see how easy it is smile_o.gif

Stargate FX and Audio v3

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd6/137437/MISC/StargateFXandAudio.zip

and 3 sample missions to mess with

http://www.filelodge.com/files....ons.zip

when i load these up it reminds me of when i first saw the gate mod, its awsome to see it & hear it, all finaly together

Quote[/b] ]

DSF productions would like to announce there new projects... Rings and the promethus.

cool but when do you guys release the stargate v1.2?  xmas_o.gif

hey cool new sound pack!  xmas_o.gif

@the wraith

great scripts!

hi all !

what new about addon realese ?

smile_o.gif

BXBX and Honza_Sg-1 make a new verision of Dethglider. And about me: I make mission, its in beta-test now and will be relase to 2 weeks.

Hi,

Why in the world do we need a new homepage AND a forum even if there is already a forum here (which works pretty ok for communicating between developers and supporters) and at dsfproductions?!

derf, because people are pissing off placebo, and he threatened to close the thread. We need a forum we can count on

Sorry to leave it so long to reply to this one...

The other solution is to play nice and follow the rules?

How hard is it to save an image below 100kb, or use tags for your images and give us the option to download it rather than ram it down our throats?

Likewise, how hard is it to remove the images from the stuff you're quoting?

Scroll down, select, hit delete, done.

Stop whining because the people in charge are having a go at you for doing wrong.

You're like little children, some of you.

No offense to DSF or anyone involved...but all these delays in the mod's release have really caused me to start losing interest. Seeing as I can't even properly make missions myself cuz I dont know anything about scripting its all I had to look forward to...but coming here several times a day in the hopes of finding something, and then not...well, it takes it toll

Um, why do you think v1.2 will solve your problem?

If you don't know how to use scripts then you will not be able to use them in any mission, regardless whether you use the Stargate mod or not. I believe the new version will rely on scripts, too and a mission designer should know a little bit about them, at least how to use them. v1.2 won't help you, the search function or some tutorial might.

Speaking about waiting... do you know when the first Stargate mod was announced for OFP? I can't remember but it's many many years back and finally, although the game got very old, some people released a mod. So most of the "old veterans" probably don't have a problem with waiting just a bit longer.

Actually, imho we can even be lucky that we get a working Stargate mod for OFP at all these days...

Quote[/b] ]No offense to DSF or anyone involved...but all these delays in the mod's release have really caused me to start losing interest. Seeing as I can't even properly make missions myself cuz I dont know anything about scripting its all I had to look forward to...but coming here several times a day in the hopes of finding something, and then not...well, it takes it toll

Ok, this is to clear up the whole delay issure most of the people here seem to have.

the DSF version 1.2 of the gate is not a advanced version of BxBx's, its not just the 1.1 with some extra bug fixes it is infact a complete and total rewrite of all the original code to make it multiplayer compatible as well as allowing better DHD function, fixing a long list of bugs present and adding everything that people on this forum have requested.

Thus the waits are inevertable, stop whining about it.

And to add to what Landorin has already said, if you don't know about scripts then your really going to be limited to what you can do with v1.2, its being programmed with medium to advanced mission makers in mind. you'd find it easier to stick with BxBx's v1.

take your time wink_o.gif

it's just because you said :

that some people might think that you had finished the stargate addon and began with your new projects.

Will you work on them simultaneously or first the gate and the rest afterwards?

btw: if anyone needs some good stargate music for a mission, pm me smile_o.gif

anyone can help on female soldiers ? ( Carter model smile_o.gif ) i've problems with head ... sad_o.gif

Well guys we have some good news a memeber of DSF sent me sneak prieview of their new gate and all i can say is that it is amazing!!!!!! 5* for what i have seen and played. the wormhole cinematic action is amazin and the new gates dont kill your ai anymore. the dial out sequence for the SGC is flawless in the one that i tested there were a few minor bugs but the team say that they have delayed its releases so that they can get all of the gatesbugs sorted out. the team also say that it will be easliy released in the next few days. its well worth the wait.

if anyone needs anything beta tested i will love to help and is there ne news of the puddle jumper?

that looks realy cool for an ofp model

i should point out this topic has probably got so big due to the nature of the mod,

seams to be a lot of stargate fans joind up (who arnt into ofp)

just into the mod, so i should tell em not to expect 100% perfection from a mod (due to game limitations)

a mate said the gate was rough compaird to wades gate,

i gotta say, NO game would load wades 3ds mesh (WAY to many pollys for a game)

just thought ide set that straight before fans expected

50 milion pollys just for the ships nose LOL

fans are modders worst nightmare

(tryna be both is driving me insain) lmao

i have one question though

im still new to all this ofp and im not sure about size limits & such so here goes my fan based question

will this puppy be able to hold a couple of 302's in a glider bay ? (or is ofp size a problem for that)

Quote[/b] ]anyone can help on female soldiers ? ( Carter model ) i've problems with head

if she wont already give it now man she never will..... biggrin_o.gif

anyone know how to get rid of the zatgun, i tired

Quote[/b] ]This removeWeapon "zatgun";
and ihave zat, zat'nik'atel but doesn't seem to work

Quote[/b] ]anyone know how to get rid of the zatgun, i tired Quote  

This removeWeapon "zatgun";

and ihave zat, zat'nik'atel but doesn't seem to work

you have this because there's script for zat. if you want to remove zat you have to create a script in init field who remove zatgun after 2 3 sec

EDIT:

try this: add this exec "removezatgun.sqs" in init field and put

Quote[/b] ];script removezatgun.sqs

this removeweapon "zatnktel"

this removemagazine "zatnktelclose"

this removemagazine "zatnktelvoid"

exit

in one notepad, save as removezatgun.sqs & put it in your mission folder smile_o.gif