Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

Stargate Mod Released

ye freewebs also has a bandwith limit

ive used freewebs for html and imageshack.us for the pics

but i still hit a limit lol

on a note about ZAT weapons,

im not sure whos making them but may i sugest a couple of script ideas biggrin_o.gif

1st shot of a Zat puts a unit to sleep (random death animations & switchmove, for while thier out for the count)

avarage sleep would be about 5 mins

2nd shot kills the unit (2nd shot should have to be just after 1st) within a time limit

3rd shot delets the unit (some static discharge effect over the body (like the zat fireing effect) then units gone from screen

would be so cool and 100% authentic yay.gif

i have 2 GB webspace we can make a stargate mod site there! some one interessted?

i have no traffic limit!

i have 2 GB webspace we can make a stargate mod site there! some one interessted?

i have no traffic limit!

i'm already setting up my server. Have 40Gigs in there, win2003

Let's settle this dispute.

The prometheus (supposedly) was at one point equipped with 20mm MK 15 Phalanx CIWS guns, and I believe the pictures you posted show the prometheus in this configuration (the radar dome of one of the guns is visible). This would explain why it switched from yellow to blue tracers, yellow tracers from the 20mm rounds, and blue from the railguns.

Of course none of this really matters now that the inferior prometheus is gone, the daedalus class is much better anyways... tounge2.gif

hrm hrm, how come when the deadalus fires he says "fire forward rail guns" u get the yellow tracers instead of the preffered blue?  Did someone piss in the generators? nener.gif

P.S. i liked the prometheus more whistle.gif

i too also prefered prometheus and i think tha the deadalus is a very ugly design. but if im going of disgin i would like sum1 to amke a O'neil class asguard vessle but i doubt that that is going to happen lol

Daedalus is ugly, but its a functional design. Almost everything Military is designed for function over form. B-52's are reffered to as "BUFF's" Standing for Big Ugly Fat %$Å&er

if a new website is opened, it will be great if there's two different sections (SG-1 and Atlantis) and different topics. and one important thing, a list of all addons started by who, when, subject of addon...

To Walmis: Is there any order to close the Iris into the script? (not from action menu).

walmis posted the code about 2 pages back

i thought i had this Iris thing licked (i was badly wrong)

anyone working at dsf, im not sure if this is my error or yours : /

i use this to close the iris

[nearestObject [this,"sg_gate"],0,0] exec "\SG_DHD\sqs\IRIS.sqf"; bx_irisclose=bx_irisclose+[nearestobject [this,"sg_gate"]]

Iris closes and Pult Changes screen

then i run this

[nearestObject [this,"sg_gate"],1,1] exec "\SG_DHD\sqs\IRIS.sqf"; bx_irisclose=bx_irisclose+[nearestobject [this,"sg_gate"]]

iris opens BUT the pult screen shows its shut...

the problem though (i can live with the wrong screen)

but although i can step through (i cant then come back)

although the iris opens it will allow outgoing travlers but not incomming banghead.gif

also unless i use 1,1 you dont hear it open, only see it : /

use this

[nearestObject [this,"sg_gate"],1,1] exec "\SG_DHD\sqs\IRIS.sqf"; bx_irisclose=bx_irisclose-[nearestobject [this,"sg_gate"]]

just a  -  instead of an +

man i am dumb   rofl.gif

thanks again  smile_o.gif

i was thinking its a great error though

if i can screw up a few more like that ile have the perfect Avenger 2.0 Mission LOL

will have v3 of the audio addon up later with a demo conversation script smile_o.gif

Hi,

Why in the world do we need a new homepage AND a forum even if there is already a forum here (which works pretty ok for communicating between developers and supporters) and at dsfproductions?! icon_rolleyes.gif

Maybe they can host the other files, too. And if not, you can still make a new website but a new forum is absolutely unnecessary and will just scatter the attention as well as the developers which will rather slow down progress on each Stargate mod/addon.

Sometimes I really get a feeling certain people just try to get attention somehow... so let's bury this forum idea goodnight.gif and instead concentrate on supporting/developing these mods/addons, can we?

@Landorin

i think we need a forum where we can post some thing without board rules or something and if someone postings pics oder 100kb this forum will be closed for some days!

Hi,

Why in the world do we need a new homepage AND a forum even if there is already a forum here (which works pretty ok for communicating between developers and supporters) and at dsfproductions?!

derf, because people are pissing off placebo, and he threatened to close the thread. We need a forum we can count on

walmis posted the code about 2 pages back

i thought i had this Iris thing licked (i was badly wrong)

anyone working at dsf, im not sure if this is my error or yours : /

i use this to close the iris

[nearestObject [this,"sg_gate"],0,0] exec "\SG_DHD\sqs\IRIS.sqf"; bx_irisclose=bx_irisclose+[nearestobject [this,"sg_gate"]]

Iris closes and Pult Changes screen

then i run this

[nearestObject [this,"sg_gate"],1,1] exec "\SG_DHD\sqs\IRIS.sqf"; bx_irisclose=bx_irisclose+[nearestobject [this,"sg_gate"]]

iris opens BUT the pult screen shows its shut...

the problem though (i can live with the wrong screen)

but although i can step through (i cant then come back)

although the iris opens it will allow outgoing travlers but not incomming banghead.gif

also unless i use 1,1 you dont hear it open, only see it : /

Sorry....I didnt see it. But this order doesnt function. When I put it into the radio order (0-0-1) and active, it goes. But into the skript it writes error: imputation by null. I dont understand it. Can you help me please?

Guys, you want a forum without rules? A forum without rules can never work. You end up making rules yourself someday because you will notice it won't work without rules.

If Placebo, BIS or anyone sets a rule in their own forum their guests will have to respect it because they own this forum.

Besides, what is the problem with making images smaller than 100 kb or linking them here instead of actually showing the picture? If you just set the url that should do it and Placebo will probably be ok with it (not to mention those just having a 56k modem), too. Do the moderators and this thread a favor and just do what the moderator wants and nothing will happen to this thread.

Anyways, we're getting off topic. Except for the images this thread is doing fine and we should keep doing what we've been doing all the time: development and support. Please discuss your moderator issues elsewhere as well as questions regarding normal (non Stargate mods related) mission editing which can be found by using the search function. Asking questions related to the Stargate mods and addons should be asked here, of course (just like the question above).

@TheWraith: I got a few more sounds, can I send these to your hotmail adress or do you prefer a different adress/destination?